10-17 Tuesday’s Hoops News & Notes

WRDefenderDog

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
Jul 18, 2009
North Augusta, SC
UGA MBB

SB Nation: SEC Basketball Preview: #13 Georgia Bulldogs

https://www.rockmnation.com/platfor...etball-preview-13-georgia-bulldogs-mike-white

Dasher UGA Sports: Dylan James ready to make an impact

https://uga.rivals.com/news/dylan-james-ready-to-make-an-impact

2024 Recruiting

Asa Newell

"Georgia was a great visit. It was good to see my brother and to be back home in the 706. the coaches had a really good player-development plan for me. I watched practice, they were telling me how they were going to play fast and coach Mike White promised me that he is changing the way he is coaching...He feels like he has the green light to play fast, play in transition...They showed me clips of how versatile and I am versatile and of the play-style so it was good to see."
"It's decision time," he said. "I feel it coming, for sure. I just really am praying to God, whenever God tells me and I feel at peace with it, that's when I will make the decision and the decision will be soon. I don't want to plan any dates because in the summer, I wanted to make a decision earlier and it's just God's timing."

"I would say the right fit and a place I can make a legacy at.”

Derrion Reid

2025 Recruiting

Jacob Wilkins to visit Georgia basketball 10-26 (official)
“I know their program is good, and they put players in good situations. They have good off the court relationships with their players. They like how my skillset fits what they’re trying to do and how I can play inside and out.”
“I’ve seen highlights of my dad for sure. We both can jump out of the gym and are threats in transition. He’s helped me focus on making sure everything I do is one hundred percent. There was some pressure to live up to the Wilkins name when I was younger, but as I got older, I’ve gotten used to it.”

UGA WBB

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News