ADVERTISEMENT

12 Ways To Use Saul Alinsky’s Rules For Radicals Against Liberals

See my post to ugagirl below. This is the problem. No one wants the correct answer anymore. Just win for "your side". Never even think about changing your "side". Just wrong and short sided for a happy and productive life. For example, can I not be a guy that owns multiple ar's but think I ought to have to register them? Can I not be fiscally conservative but think if we are going to legally sanction marriages that all should have the same legal protections?

See my post to ugagirl below. This is the problem. No one wants the correct answer anymore. Just win for "your side". Never even think about changing your "side". Just wrong and short sided for a happy and productive life. For example, can I not be a guy that owns multiple ar's but think I ought to have to register them? Can I not be fiscally conservative but think if we are going to legally sanction marriages that all should have the same legal protections?
The rules have changed

Seriously? I'm on your side, dipchit

And that's the "side" you have chosen. Nice. Don't think that would be my choice. How about this, don't pick sides and take the best of either side? Neither party will live or die, or much less care, which side you pick. You won't make more friends. Laws won't change because of what you believe. You won't get a better job or even tax breaks because of your "side". So maybe the middle would be a good place. You could for example, own something like a hundred or so guns but agree with gun control and registration of them, even submit to registration if required (because you are never, ever going to use them to fight the government. Ever. You know that is impossible) Oh yeah, that's right, the "rules" have changed. Whatever that means.

It's funny that the folks most vehemently arguing a side benefit the least from their side "winning". Big money guys who own this process win either way and most everyone else loses... But you guys keep fighting whatever fight you think you're fighting which at this moment it seems you two can't even realize you're in the "same side". Smh

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
And that's the "side" you have chosen. Nice. Don't think that would be my choice. How about this, don't pick sides and take the best of either side? Neither party will live or die, or much less care, which side you pick. You won't make more friends. Laws won't change because of what you believe. You won't get a better job or even tax breaks because of your "side". So maybe the middle would be a good place. You could for example, own something like a hundred or so guns but agree with gun control and registration of them, even submit to registration if required (because you are never, ever going to use them to fight the government. Ever. You know that is impossible) Oh yeah, that's right, the "rules" have changed. Whatever that means.

It's funny that the folks most vehemently arguing a side benefit the least from their side "winning". Big money guys who own this process win either way and most everyone else loses... But you guys keep fighting whatever fight you think you're fighting which at this moment it seems you two can't even realize you're in the "same side". Smh
LOL, Bless your heart oh wise one

I bet you're a joy at parties

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
ADVERTISEMENT