ADVERTISEMENT

****(4) Georgia UGA vs Arkansas Razorbacks (LOWER LEVEL "40 YD Line" & CLUB LEVEL "Aisle Seats")***

Marinedawg1

National Champion
Silver Member
Sep 1, 2021
IF INTERESTED AND FOR FASTEST RESPONSE, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT "junkyarddawg1543@yahoo.com".

Have extra UGA Georgia vs Arkansas Razorbacks Tickets. These are my personal Season tickets and came directly from the UGA Ticket Office. As such, all tickets and parking passes are mobile for quick and convenient transfer. For buyer's protection and peace of mind, I will definitely take pictures of the tickets in my online UGA Ticket Office Account and send them to you PRIOR to any payment to verify they are official and their authenticity. In addition to the pics, am more than willing to do anything else reasonable for further verification if needed.

ESPN's GAMEDAY, the first and more importantly ONLY Top-10 Match-up in Athens this season, Sam Pittman's return and an absolute gorgeous day for tailgating! What more could you ask for?!

*Tickets:

**(2) Together side-by-side (AISLE Seats) on the 40 Yard Line LOWER LEVEL in Section 130 Row 41 (on the HOME Side/Shaded Side of the stadium). Asking $200 each ($400 total) or Best Offer.

*CLUB LEVEL Tickets -

**(4) Together side-by-side (AISLE Seats) in the CLUB Level in Section 212 Row 4. Asking $200 each ($800 total) or Best Offer.

**(2) Together side-by-side in the CLUB Level in Section 213 Row 5. Asking $200 each ($400 total) or Best Offer.

Please Note - All CLUB Level Seats have their own private entrances, private refreshment stands and more importantly private restrooms! As well as being covered in case of incremental weather.

IF INTERESTED AND FOR FASTEST RESPONSE, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT "junkyarddawg1543@yahoo.com".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News