ADVERTISEMENT

A Topic View board should have a hybrid view option when reading a post

UgaTom

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
There's doesn't seem to be a way to see a "map" of the threads within a post. If B, C, D, E, and F respond to A's post and I want to read the conversation generated by E's response, it looks like I have to scroll through all the responses to B, C, and D instead of just being able to click on E's response and going from there.

There's doesn't seem to be a way to see a "map" of the threads within a post. If B, C, D, E, and F respond to A's post and I want to read the conversation generated by E's response, it looks like I have to scroll through all the responses to B, C, and D instead of just being able to click on E's response and going from there.
Eggs Zachery, Tom

You are a smart fellow.:D

Reactions: bubbaNearl

Yeah...kinda sucks. Well, not kinda...it DOES SUCK!!

Meh

Agree

What you are refering too is called "nested" view. I've seen it on other boards. While it ain't thread view we are used too, it is much better than Topic view.

Reactions: waycrossbulldawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT