ADVERTISEMENT

Alright Democrats, logically explain Obama's

Lewis & Herschel

Diehard supporter
Oct 9, 2005
Indifference to the shooting in Chattanooga by not ordering flags to half staff, his reword ing of the oath of citizenship to remove the phrase that you would protect the usa, and the covering up of Christian symbols at VA and Military chapels across the way?

Now hillary is saying we should be sympathetic to the muslims.

Just seems in defense able to me and beneath the highest office of this land.

Please rewrite your statement so that the point that you are attempting to make can be understood. If your do not read any better than you write, I have a problem in placing credence in what you are attempting to say. You have an obvious bias toward people who are not like you as illustrated by the fact that you refer to them as democrats. Are you a republican? Maybe a dixiecrat. By the way, flags at the White house were flown at half staff. That horrible act in Chattanooga cannot and should not be forgotten. I stand with those that despise what happened. But, How is it any different from the death of those that lost their life in the war abroad. The lost of thousands of lives should create more of an uproar than the lost of five lives. Finally, the bombing in Oklahoma did not lead us to hate all white people. So, why do we hate all muslims for the actions of a few? Believe me, I know that all Americans are not good people but, that does not lead me to not have faith in Americans.

Please rewrite your statement so that the point that you are attempting to make can be understood. If your do not read any better than you write, I have a problem in placing credence in what you are attempting to say. You have an obvious bias toward people who are not like you as illustrated by the fact that you refer to them as democrats. Are you a republican? Maybe a dixiecrat. By the way, flags at the White house were flown at half staff. That horrible act in Chattanooga cannot and should not be forgotten. I stand with those that despise what happened. But, How is it any different from the death of those that lost their life in the war abroad. The lost of thousands of lives should create more of an uproar than the lost of five lives. Finally, the bombing in Oklahoma did not lead us to hate all white people. So, why do we hate all muslims for the actions of a few? Believe me, I know that all Americans are not good people but, that does not lead me to not have faith in Americans.

No they weren't. Not for five days. And Oklahoma? a one off act? and only a few muslims? You're a fcking moron. That's all

That is President Obama to you sir. Respect the office and the man that holds the office, an office that you will never hold.

You mean respect POSOTUS? Na, he's soiled the office, he's clearly now for all the dumbasses who elected him..an unqualified empth suit dumbass. He's a post turtle.

Reactions: lawdawg24
That is President Obama to you sir. Respect the office and the man that holds the office, an office that you will never hold.

LOL......that's Barry Soetoro to you sir. Yes, the same one who registered at Columbia Univ. as a foreign student, had his books "ghost written" for him, never distinguished himself as a lawyer, and everything he's touched as President has turned to "shit". Nothing anyone could say about him could diminish the Presidency more than he has himself. Did I mention he also "throws" like a girl?

LOL......that's Barry Soetoro to you sir. Yes, the same one who registered at Columbia Univ. as a foreign student, had his books "ghost written" for him, never distinguished himself as a lawyer, and everything he's touched as President has turned to "shit". Nothing anyone could say about him could diminish the Presidency more than he has himself. Did I mention he also "throws" like a girl?

And wears mom jeans

u do not like it you can GFY
How is this? president obama is a lying piece of steaming SHIT! He has no respect for this nation, much less the office of the president.
He is a coward, a traitor a race divider and a narcisist on the highest level.
Does that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside?

WOW; you must be on the gubmint cheese;

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT