ADVERTISEMENT

An open note to people that ask others for a courtesy flush in public restrooms:

StoneColdKillerDawg

Letterman and National Champion
Feb 20, 2015
First of all, it's kinda weird to speak to people you know - let alone strangers - in a bathroom. But no, you don't let that stop you. You solider on and shout from your stall "how about a courtesy flush!?!". My response? GFY. Explain to me why I should bukakke my under-carriage with shit & piss just to offer you a minor reprieve from the stench of a fresh dump? Aside from the sheer disgustingness of the misting of awful associated with said courtesy flush, it's just plain stupid. It's a bathroom for f's sake! It ain't gonna smell like a damn rose garden. Mind your own business, pinch one off and move on with your day.

First of all, it's kinda weird to speak to people you know - let alone strangers - in a bathroom. But no, you don't let that stop you. You solider on and shout from your stall "how about a courtesy flush!?!". My response? GFY. Explain to me why I should bukakke my under-carriage with shit & piss just to offer you a minor reprieve from the stench of a fresh dump? Aside from the sheer disgustingness of the misting of awful associated with said courtesy flush, it's just plain stupid. It's a bathroom for f's sake! It ain't gonna smell like a damn rose garden. Mind your own business, pinch one off and move on with your day.
i'm thinkin you got a point there

Amateur. You're probably the type that works as hard as you can to make it sound like your giving birth to a goat in said stall.

Amateur. You're probably the type that works as hard as you can to make it sound like your giving birth to a goat in said stall.

Not sure where you're going with that, but no - I don't make it a point to do my best to let everyone in the building know what kind of dinner I had the previous night. Now if you're the type that sounds like you're in the throes of passion after having tapped your foot in anticipation of the last hour, then that's on you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT