ADVERTISEMENT

Another crazy shooter, another opportunity for the left demand a gun free America.

Another gun free zone.

prez has already come out and said " he's frustrated with our gun laws ". while saying this , you know he realizes that the cities that have the toughest gun laws also have the most gun related crimes !

Last edited:
After many events showing he was crazy he went into a pawn shop and bought a gun.
I have a few guns and go to a gun range. I have a carry permit. I take a pistol when my wife and I go hiking.
BUT this guy had shown he is crazy and still bought a gun.
Protect us law abiding. get after the crazies.

Of course, this is the SOP.
The left can not stand the fact that law abiding citizens are able to carry their own weapons.
obama would love to have a US where the only people with guns were government,( military,police, CIA examples) and criminals.
He wants a population he can easily control, he can not if we have weapons.

prez has already come out and said " he's frustrated with our gun laws ". while saying this , you know he realizes that the cities that have the toughest gun laws also have the most gun related crimes !
I don't think Milwaukee has super tough gun laws. How do you explain that?

I don't think Milwaukee has super tough gun laws. How do you explain that?

There are always bad people that will use guns,knives, baseball bats, axes etc, to commit crimes upon others.
Once read in south Georgia where a guy held up a convenience store with an alligator snapper turtle.
The areas with the most restrictive guns laws have the higher rates of crime, because the criminals know they have free range, against the population without guns.

There are always bad people that will use guns,knives, baseball bats, axes etc, to commit crimes upon others.
Once read in south Georgia where a guy held up a convenience store with an alligator snapper turtle.
The areas with the most restrictive guns laws have the higher rates of crime, because the criminals know they have free range, against the population without guns.

I don't think Milwaukee has super tough gun laws. How do you explain that? You didn't explain anything , you just said the same crap again

Reactions: Boost Assendahm
I don't think Milwaukee has super tough gun laws. How do you explain that? You didn't explain anything , you just said the same crap again

That would make Milwaukee an exception, certainly not proof that the rule is not credible in most examples. Australia tightened their gun laws recently and have experienced fewer gun related crimes since the change, but that fact alone doesn't take into account what their gun laws have been nor what their level of gun violence has been or what other factors contributed to it. They certainly do not have the pockets of citizen on citizen crime of all types that we have come to expect as standard behavior in our larger cities.

Keeping guns away from folks with mental challenges would be a huge step in the right direction for all perspectives on this subject.

The U.N. (yes, that one) conducted a study way back in 2011 to determine what the biggest factors worldwide (country by country) was for homicide. Their findings can be found in a 200 page (give or take) report, complete with graphs and charts that show that the #1 and the #2 factors that lead to homicides are:
1. Little to no respect for the rule of law.
2. Little to no respect for law enforcement.
3. A distant 3rd. Access to weapons.
Scattered and much smaller percentages among the next 6 or 7 were attributed to factors like education, economics and fanaticism in the form of extreme religious or political views, then the usual greed, jealousy and hatred in general.

It is easy to find by googling U.N. Study on Homicide Worldwide. The reality for me, after reading this study is that we are all human beings with primal urges and tribal tendencies. Some of us veil ours better than others. We are all subject to emotional stupidity. But the most idiotic thing any of us ever do is to disrespect the rule of law in a country known for fair treatment under that law and what seems like unending chances through our judicial and penal system to get it right. And some of us continue to feel the need to defecate on to those rights/privileges/entitlements with our ongoing (self promoting in some bizarre mindset of earning respect by disrespecting another) disrespect of law enforcement.

That would make Milwaukee an exception, certainly not proof that the rule is not credible in most examples. Australia tightened their gun laws recently and have experienced fewer gun related crimes since the change, but that fact alone doesn't take into account what their gun laws have been nor what their level of gun violence has been or what other factors contributed to it. They certainly do not have the pockets of citizen on citizen crime of all types that we have come to expect as standard behavior in our larger cities.

Keeping guns away from folks with mental challenges would be a huge step in the right direction for all perspectives on this subject.

The U.N. (yes, that one) conducted a study way back in 2011 to determine what the biggest factors worldwide (country by country) was for homicide. Their findings can be found in a 200 page (give or take) report, complete with graphs and charts that show that the #1 and the #2 factors that lead to homicides are:
1. Little to no respect for the rule of law.
2. Little to no respect for law enforcement.
3. A distant 3rd. Access to weapons.
Scattered and much smaller percentages among the next 6 or 7 were attributed to factors like education, economics and fanaticism in the form of extreme religious or political views, then the usual greed, jealousy and hatred in general.

It is easy to find by googling U.N. Study on Homicide Worldwide. The reality for me, after reading this study is that we are all human beings with primal urges and tribal tendencies. Some of us veil ours better than others. We are all subject to emotional stupidity. But the most idiotic thing any of us ever do is to disrespect the rule of law in a country known for fair treatment under that law and what seems like unending chances through our judicial and penal system to get it right. And some of us continue to feel the need to pile on to those rights/privileges/entitlements by our ongoing (self promoting in some bizarre mindset) disrespect of law enforcement.
So that seems to say that tough gun laws, or relaxed gun laws, aren't the answer OR the question. I don't get the right wing focus on it

So that seems to say that tough gun laws, or relaxed gun laws, aren't the answer OR the question. I don't get the right wing focus on it

"Right wing focus?" What is this, ping pong? Can you say, "discussion?" Read the report if you want to learn or even consider something that is NOT leaning or focused one way or the other. Truth? Facts? Hello.

I am sure you meant to say the left wing focus. The right are just fine as long as you leave our guns alone. I mean, if the study determines that isn't the main factor, that coupled along with some of the strictest gun laws areas in our country being the ones with the highest crime rates would suggest the left should look for something else to focus on.

I am sure you meant to say the left wing focus. The right are just fine as long as you leave our guns alone. I mean, if the study determines that isn't the main factor, that coupled along with some of the strictest gun laws areas in our country being the ones with the highest crime rates would suggest the left should look for something else to focus on.
I said what I meant to say....the right wing focus is that all the violence is caused by lack of access to guns , presumably by the law abiding, making them targets ....or so goes the storyline of the wing nuts .... Boosts information seems to pour cold water on that

So, we're going to completely ignore the top TWO factors in what leads to our killing one another? Oh, I forgot. Ignoring something makes it go away, right? Let us review anyway. Number ONE is the disrespect of the rule of law. Number TWO (this with #1 totals more than half of all the factors combined) is the disrespect of law enforcement. Hello? Anyone?

Reactions: socialcircledawg

I stated the facts which you libs are not able to digest and analyze.
Look at Chicago, one of the toughest gun restrictive cities and look at all the deaths of black on black murder. obama does not really care for the blacks or he would address the issue. Milwaukee does have a high percentage of muslims though, I think they are part of the crime you speak of.
I know this will not satisfy your endless hunger for the truth to be your viewpoint, but that is just the way it is.

I stated the facts which you libs are not able to digest and analyze.
Look at Chicago, one of the toughest gun restrictive cities and look at all the deaths of black on black murder. obama does not really care for the blacks or he would address the issue. Milwaukee does have a high percentage of muslims though, I think they are part of the crime you speak of.
I know this will not satisfy your endless hunger for the truth to be your viewpoint, but that is just the way it is.
No...you just keep saying that restrictive gun law cities have higher crime rates

No...you just keep saying that restrictive gun law cities have higher crime rates
That is a fact and you can not grasp that fact as fact. I tell you what if you are so hell bent on gun control put a sign in your yard stating this house is gun free, to show how you really believe in gun control. You are really to ignorant to debate with.

That is a fact and you can not grasp that fact as fact. I tell you what if you are so hell bent on gun control put a sign in your yard stating this house is gun free, to show how you really believe in gun control. You are really to ignorant to debate with.
Why do you and the rest of your ilk always resort to insults? Your thinking is clearly flawed and an inch deep, that's probably why

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT