ADVERTISEMENT

Another dire warning from the "weapons grade stupid"

Lol........name calling. Whatever. You're the only one allowed I suppose, sorta like no opposing views necessary.. Like I said, about 20 years of living and maybe travelling the world and living abroad might help. On second thought, I doubt it. Yeah, the biggest problem the world faces is liberals not being allowed to do anything they please. It's those damn christians, republicans, or fox viewers keeping this world from being a great place. Lol........goodnight "John Boy"

If you lived abroad, which I have and you espouse, then you'd see this nation is quite different from Europe or the east for sure regarding lib and pub beliefs. All those countries in my experience are much more liberal than ours. The only more conservative countries that I can think of off the top of my head are middle eastern. France, England, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, New Zealand (just my most recent travels, not a summary) all more liberal than the U.S. regarding most social liberty issues, except gun control. So yeah, maybe I should get out more...that's it

Waste of time. As expected. You read my posts and come up with that is watch who? The kardasians??. Give me a break, like reasoning with a pre teen. Whatever.

If you also can't see that refusing gay folks the protections you and I freely enjoy (marriage rights) isn't just another form of oppression (and thus caused direct harm to them-for instance no transferable ss benefits, no estate tax protections) then as expected, can't help you. Later.

This is more about "somebody says I can't do this" so I'm gonna force em to let me. BTW, if a marriage license offers such great benefits why are so few straight people getting married and almost no black people. Sorta like Hillary's recent lie about black people being denied the opportunity to vote. If she can make em believe that, it'll motivate them. Funny since her home state of NY has 1 voting day. In most of the south and Republican controlled states it's voting month. But you've pretty much drank all the koolaid so I'm wasting my time.

If you lived abroad, which I have and you espouse, then you'd see this nation is quite different from Europe or the east for sure regarding lib and pub beliefs. All those countries in my experience are much more liberal than ours. The only more conservative countries that I can think of off the top of my head are middle eastern. France, England, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, New Zealand (just my most recent travels, not a summary) all more liberal than the U.S. regarding most social liberty issues, except gun control. So yeah, maybe I should get out more...that's it

Things are working out great in those liberal western European countries like France. We need to "copy" that. Btw, thanks for your vacation travel summary Gulliver. You stay more than a week anywhere?

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
The first amendment says also,"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof..." That the system allows a lawsuit to move forward that explicitly abridges such is frivolous on its face, and much different from a suit where fact or its lack is the central question. See the difference? IMO, there is no argument about freedom of speech. You're right about that.

You're wasting your time. This guy's not receptive to opposing view points and actually thinks those who disagree on religious grounds should suffer dire consequences. Sad.

Things are working out great in those liberal western European countries like France. We need to "copy" that. Btw, thanks for your vacation travel summary Gulliver. You stay more than a week anywhere?

Yep. But again waste of my time good night. You clearly have learned little from your travels. We sure as hell should copy Japan and Germany. But I digress lster

Yep waste of time. My fiancée would disagree with you. I was waiting for someone to do this. Nope not gay,but nice try. Like a preteen intellect you just degrade to calling names or calling someone gay when you just can't keep up intellectually. Have a good urn.

(
Yea really, no way that's going to happen........homosexuals sue church For the smartest guy in the room, you sure don't have much in the way of foresight.http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/06/26/mr_sulu_we_re_not_done_yet

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015...ldnt-extend-far-beyond-institutions-of-faith/

You clowns are like shooting fish in a barrel. But then you're liberals, not real hard to out smart you. LOL goof balls

He's the same "clown" who in a later post was praising the more "progressive" European social views. That seems to be working out great. The same liberal policies that allowed anyone from the former "colonies" to immigrate to France, England, etc. Now they have their own "cesspools". Great liberal thinkers know how to f_ck things up, but no idea how to fix it after the fact. Now the French are worried who's head is next.

(

He's the same "clown" who in a later post was praising the more "progressive" European social views. That seems to be working out great. The same liberal policies that allowed anyone from the former "colonies" to immigrate to France, England, etc. Now they have their own "cesspools". Great liberal thinkers know how to f_ck things up, but no idea how to fix it after the fact. Now the French are worried who's head is next.

No I didn't. You're lying. Read my post YOU quoted above. I stated that they were more liberal than our cultures which you alleged they weren't. You're wrong. They are more liberal except with respect to gun laws. I only said we should copy Japan and Germany. Quit lying and calling names.

This is not what I found with Europeans and Japanese (in discussing events or politics) but find with you and most pub Americans. You say stupid shit, get called out (even taking it to the extreme defending your stupid allegations about bob Dylan) then resort to name calling and misrepresenting what I said. I said nothing of the sort "praising more progressive Europeans". I did not say that at all. Period. I pointed out that Europe, the east and Southeast Asia are much more liberal than the U.S. Which is true and if you traveled like you alleged you'd know. That's it. Period. Read my post above. Stop lying, I don't think Jesus thinks that's okay last I checked.

Okay. So what is SYSTEMATIC mistreatment there? Maybe harassment? Certainly not imprison net, internment, fear, or pain. Hell, the fear is that the idiots who don't like gays ,and thus wouldn't make a cake for them, were exposed as the idiots that they are. That's not persecution. That's having stupid beliefs exposed on TV. It's Called consequences. The same thing happens to both sides (fox news) it's just that a majority of the U.S. doesn't believe the stupid things you believe about gay folks. Greater than 50 percent of the U.S. beleive that gays should be allowed to marry and should not be discriminated against. Your views are in the minority now get used to it. Time to reevaluate. ....Persecution? Think not. You are acting as dramatic as roloqueen.
So deeply held religious beliefs are stupid to you?. Pal you truly are one fcked up moonbat. You actually believe the polling on this issue? 40 stats have passed laws to up hole traditional marriage. Yet five moonbat lawyers know better and wrote new law. These deviants have every right any American does. You are a tyrant type that wants gov to force pl to like what you want, and destroy those that don't. All debate tactics aside. IMO you are a disgusting person. You're also, despite your silly claims, extremely ignorant. ..I take that back, you're stupid, you don't even understand the far reaching destruction of the Country because of this ruling. My views are in the majority...acutal VOTING says so. Now what Dorithy

And there's a reason they all look to the U.S. EVERYTIME THEYRE IN TROUBLE damn man LOL @ u

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg

I lived in Europe for 3 years, but visited many times since. How about you? You didn't learn much from your experience there if it was only a week or 10 years IMO. I spent time in East Berlin when the wall was still in place among other places. Got to face off with a "stare down" of the Soviets and East German military there. Gotta bet you've probably never been detained by the Soviets at the East German border, or walked in the footsteps of those who landed on the beaches in Normandy as part of the "Big Red 1". I wasn't on vacation so I might have missed the tourist areas you visited. Yeah, I guess your progressive "world view" gathered on vacation would trump any of my experiences. I'm sure I could learn a lot from you..........LOL.

Yep. But again waste of my time good night. You clearly have learned little from your travels. We sure as hell should copy Japan and Germany. But I digress lster
What and try a conquer the world, and kill 10s of million?, or suffer decades of economic slumber........well hell I guess we are coping Japan as we speak

So deeply held religious beliefs are stupid to you?. Pal you truly are one fcked up moonbat. You actually believe the polling on this issue? 40 stats have passed laws to up hole traditional marriage. Yet five moonbat lawyers know better and wrote new law. These deviants have every right any American does. You are a tyrant type that wants gov to force pl to like what you want, and destroy those that don't. All debate tactics aside. IMO you are a disgusting person. You're also, despite your silly claims, extremely ignorant. ..I take that back, you're stupid, you don't even understand the far reaching destruction of the Country because of this ruling. My views are in the majority...acutal VOTING says so. Now what Dorithy[/QUOTE

Hey, as long as you defend the Islamists, Hindus, scientologists, Buddhists, and shintos, and toaists along with the Christians. The problem is....they all believe different things. So I guess as a nation with the first amendment which one of those should we listen to? Oh, let me guess the one you picked. Right. I don't care what you think about me or morality, your quoting of the "false rape society" website said all anyone needed to know about your morals. You sober now?

(

The guy use to amuse me. But no more. He's a left wig moonbat who doesn't know his as from a hole in the ground. He's truly disgusting, suggesting ppl should be put out of business for their religious beliefs.

I lived in Europe for 3 years, but visited many times since. How about you? You didn't learn much from your experience there if it was only a week or 10 years IMO. I spent time in East Berlin when the wall was still in place among other places. Got to face off with a "stare down" of the Soviets and East German military there. Gotta bet you've probably never been detained by the Soviets at the East German border, or walked in the footsteps of those who landed on the beaches in Normandy as part of the "Big Red 1". I wasn't on vacation so I might have missed the tourist areas you visited. Yeah, I guess your progressive "world view" gathered on vacation would trump any of my experiences. I'm sure I could learn a lot from you..........LOL.

Well at least this time you didn't lie about what I said.

The guy use to amuse me. But no more. He's a left wig moonbat who doesn't know his as from a hole in the ground. He's truly disgusting, suggesting ppl should be put out of business for their religious beliefs.

As a consequences, law and order kinda guy it would seem to be right up your alley... As long as they aren't nd football players right? False rape society...smh

You need to learn how to use the quote button . As to the false rape...na, never happens....Duke Lacrosse team.....Rolling Stone? LOL You shoul tone down all the stuff about being so smart..........you ain't

As a consequences, law and order kinda guy it would seem to be right up your alley... As long as they aren't nd football players right? False rape society...smh
Strike a nerve did I? Good, i'm happy to make you miserable

Strike a nerve did I? Good, i'm happy to make you miserable

Naw man. A washed up drunk couldn't do that bud. Miserable? You must be kidding lol. Back to ignore, but it is mildly entertsining to see such idiocy on public display.

I get what you are saying but congress wasn't involved in this case. There was no law made abridging freedom of religion. If someone's "religion" states that they hate black folk and thus can't serve them that has been determined to not be protected under the first amendment. It would seemingly therefore not be protected under freedom of religion... Please explain, not trying to argue I just am unclear on your point.
Judicial actions all proceed under law or rules either initiated by or authorized by Congress. Including civil suits. BTW, no one has ever, to my knowledge, asserted the right to racially discriminate as a freedom of religion issue. The issue is not the cake per se, it's the decoration which is content that violated their conscience. They'll make a plain old cake for anybody, as they should if that's their business, but, IMO, forcing them to espouse, through cake decoration, that which offends their religious convictions is out of line.

Last edited:
You response doesn't make sense. You quote a "frivolous" lawsuit as systematic persecution. Really? There are millions of frivolous lawsuits everyday against doctors, companies etc... Maybe all those frivilous breast implant lawsuits were systematic persecution of breast Implant manufacturers and doctors. These were proven to be fake. No attributable disease was related to breast implants. I don't find that systematic persecution. It's just not. Bad law, bad people, mis informed juries, and greed overall but not persecution. That isn't systematic persecution. You're just being a Fox News drama queen. Sorry it's the truth.

The first amendment allows you to say whatever stupid stuff you want. It doesn't protect you from the consequences of stupidity, bias, or your "religious" beliefs. Believe what you want, say what you want but be a big boy and accept the consequences of those beliefs. When TV gets involved, well, you may be seen as having ridiculous views by millions of folks, and well...consequences.

Let me update you on the first amendment.

Prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

Let me update you on the first amendment.

Prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

BOOM! Maybe you can not comprehend what Imforthedawgs and Rolo have been posting, but there it is in legalese so you can not misinterpret the meaning or the protection it provides for religious freedom.
Religious freedom has been slipping away with every law passed such as this. I feel you do not understand or believe, but God's word has never changed or faltered, society has.

One advantage I can think of with this ruling. They've pretty much settled estate problems. Now if a Grandmother wants to marry her grandaughter who's stopping her? now her estate passes tax free. Wait, you can't marry same blood lines you say? Sez who? Were did we get that from......well we got that from the bible , which tells us marriage is a man and a woman.......but that no longer matters right....

Judicial actions all proceed under law or rules either initiated by or authorized by Congress. Including civil suits. BTW, no one has ever, to my knowledge, asserted the right to racially discriminate as a freedom of religion issue. The issue is not the cake per se, it's the decoration which is content that violated their conscience. They'll make a plain old cake for anybody, as they should if that's their business, but, IMO, forcing them to espouse, through cake decoration, that which offends their religious convictions is out of line.

I appreciate your insight. I see your point but a lot of times these cases become more about the arguement made than what the original intent of the people involved was. I don't believe that because someone calls it their religion they then get to refuse just about anything but the scientologists seem to have mastered this with their tax evasion religion scheme. This also is clearly not persecution. There is legal precendent for protection of religious belief but not protection of racist/homophobic religious actions. So again, not persecution. There have been cases of use of religion from racial discrimination. The piggie park Supreme Court case. . See below.

Maybe for sept and others I should post a big BOOM! And then link the first amendment. but again, I'm not linking to the first amendment which we all understand, I'm linking to a case that shows religious racist actions are not protected. Thanks for the dialogue, I enjoy your input and thoughts

I think the case of racial discrimination on religious beliefs was the piggie park case.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newman_v._Piggie_Park_Enterprises,_Inc.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/20...ght-grow-generational-defeat-christian-right/

Last edited:
I appreciate your insight. I see your point but a lot of times these cases become more about the arguement made than what the original intent of the people involved was. I don't believe that because someone calls it their religion they then get to refuse just about anything but the scientologists seem to have mastered this with their tax evasion religion scheme. This also is clearly not persecution. There is legal precendent for protection of religious belief but not protection of racist/homophobic religious actions. So again, not persecution. There have been cases of use of religion from racial discrimination. The piggie park Supreme Court case. . See below.

Maybe for sept and others I should post a big BOOM! And then link the first amendment. but again, I'm not linking to the first amendment which we all understand, I'm linking to a case that shows religious racist actions are not protected. Thanks for the dialogue, I enjoy your input and thoughts

I think the case of racial discrimination on religious beliefs was the piggie park case.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/20...ght-grow-generational-defeat-christian-right/
Did you purposely leave sexist out of that list? The Catholic Church effectively discriminates against women in its hiring of priests. I'm sure you'll point out that it is a religious organization and a business is not, but the recent Hobby Lobby SCOTUS case showed that a closely-held business can claim a religious exemption from offering coverage to its employees for abortifacients. The same should apply to a business wishing to not offer services for a gay wedding. There is a big difference between using religion to justify racial discrimination and using it to justify declining to participate in a private function.

Wiki and Think Progress........Yea ok, their OPNIONs don't make it so.

Did you purposely leave sexist out of that list? The Catholic Church effectively discriminates against women in its hiring of priests. I'm sure you'll point out that it is a religious organization and a business is not, but the recent Hobby Lobby SCOTUS case showed that a closely-held business can claim a religious exemption from offering coverage to its employees for abortifacients. The same should apply to a business wishing to not offer services for a gay wedding. There is a big difference between using religion to justify racial discrimination and using it to justify declining to participate in a private function.

Maybe your not grasping what i'm saying... id don't partivularily care about the case but showed examples of supreme court cases where religion was used to discriminate. Sure the catholic church does that to this day (except for that nun thing) and don't totally care either....
what I was discussing was someone alleging persectuion for this becoming a lawsuit. It's not persecution. That is dramatic over speak. The courts are the source to determine this...and thus a case and thus NOT persecution. AND there have been cases (piggie) that add to the discussion when someone above alleged religion had not been used to discriminate. Who wins or loses this case of gay wedding cake I don't care

Wiki and Think Progress........Yea ok, their OPNIONs don't make it so.

Can you even read? did you even follow the link? The guy above alleged religion had not been used as a defence of racism. IT HAS. follow the links for the PIGGIE supreme court case. The racist used relgion as his defense. are you drunk again? SMH

If you lived abroad, which I have and you espouse, then you'd see this nation is quite different from Europe or the east for sure regarding lib and pub beliefs. All those countries in my experience are much more liberal than ours. The only more conservative countries that I can think of off the top of my head are middle eastern. France, England, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, New Zealand (just my most recent travels, not a summary) all more liberal than the U.S. regarding most social liberty issues, except gun control. So yeah, maybe 8
Okay. So what is SYSTEMATIC mistreatment there? Maybe harassment? Certainly not imprison net, internment, fear, or pain. Hell, the fear is that the idiots who don't like gays ,and thus wouldn't make a cake for them, were exposed as the idiots that they are. That's not persecution. That's having stupid beliefs exposed on TV. It's Called consequences. The same thing happens to both sides (fox news) it's just that a majority of the U.S. doesn't believe the stupid things you believe about gay folks. Greater than 50 percent of the U.S. beleive that gays should be allowed to marry and should not be discriminated against. Your views are in the minority now get used to it. Time to reevaluate. ....Persecution? Think not. You are acting as dramatic as roloqueen.

If you think the support of gay marriage is the majority view why did it fail in a referendum in California of all places? Just imagine how badly it would fail in a national referendum. You only "think" you are a part of the majority, unless you and unelected federal judges constitute the majority.

Last edited:

Because Google is the authority on all things...clearly it's true if you can find it on Google. I guess we've resorted to not being able to have a dissenting opinion - or one that we arrive at based on our own experience. If some blog douche or media talking head doesn't have a web quote to back up my opinion, is it wrong? It certainly falls in line with all of the other farces of personal freedom that seem to be running rampant these days. F Bob Dylan, and F anyone else that tries to say another's O-F'ING-PINION is wrong. If I want to make a top 50 list, then as far as I'm concerned - in my damn opinion - it's right. The fact that I would waste my time in putting together such a list would incinuate that I don't give a flying fock what you think. Happy 4th! Glad our veterans past and present stood up for folks' right to be complete and utter dumbasses.

That ruling was made because we are all children of God, I do not see Christians excluding someone along the lines of race. Christians are inclusive for the most part. There are always bad examples out there. That is why we look to God to change our wicked human hearts to show love and compassion.
That man was not following the christian way by not serving blacks. We are all humans (thus sinners) and flawed, there fore we need God to heal us. You can not claim that Christians are haters because they do not agree with the gay lifestyle. I do not like sushi, so I do not eat it. I will not demand that all sushi restaurants be shut down. Just an example I know it is not the same as a gay couple. You do not see pedophiles coming into worship in a church while performing their sin of choice, or an alcoholic, drug addict. They are welcomed into the church to be transformed by Gods love as well as the fellowship of other sinners looking for God's grace. You fail to see how these actions are in direct opposition to our beliefs and allowing them would be turning from God's commandments. The gay movement is not interested in changing what we as Christians have been taught is a sin, they want us to change God's word to make them feel like they are in the right. It will never happen! They are more than welcomed to come to church and follow God's word and repent of their sinful ways, just as we do for our own sins. I have no hatred towards the gay community, they just need to remember tolerance is a two way street.

Maybe your not grasping what i'm saying... id don't partivularily care about the case but showed examples of supreme court cases where religion was used to discriminate. Sure the catholic church does that to this day (except for that nun thing) and don't totally care either....
what I was discussing was someone alleging persectuion for this becoming a lawsuit. It's not persecution. That is dramatic over speak. The courts are the source to determine this...and thus a case and thus NOT persecution. AND there have been cases (piggie) that add to the discussion when someone above alleged religion had not been used to discriminate. Who wins or loses this case of gay wedding cake I don't care
As I stated, your court cases aren't relevant because there is no real Biblical basis for discriminating based on race. There is a clear Biblical basis for why a person would not want to be a part of a gay wedding, just like there is a basis for why the Catholic Church doesn't want women as priests. Furthermore, this is not about discriminating against gays in all cases - just one particular case.

You may think "persecution" is too strong a word, but it is not far from what has already happen and will continue to happen. My example of the pizza place is an example. People have and will target businesses solely because of the owner's beliefs for the purpose of forcing them to do something which can reasonably be shown to conflict with those beliefs.

If you think the support of gay marriage is the majority view why did it fail in a referendum in California of all places? Just imagine how badly it would fail in a national referendum. You only "think" you are a part of the majority, unless you and unelected federal judges constitute the majority.

I poitned out to the guy that there have been 40 States that have had actual referendum's on marriage, all but one passed in favor of traditional marriage in overwhelming support. Yet he want's to sight media driven polls that set out to get the answer they need, much like the global warming goofballs

Because Google is the authority on all things...clearly it's true if you can find it on Google. I guess we've resorted to not being able to have a dissenting opinion - or one that we arrive at based on our own experience. If some blog douche or media talking head doesn't have a web quote to back up my opinion, is it wrong? It certainly falls in line with all of the other farces of personal freedom that seem to be running rampant these days. F Bob Dylan, and F anyone else that tries to say another's O-F'ING-PINION is wrong. If I want to make a top 50 list, then as far as I'm concerned - in my damn opinion - it's right. The fact that I would waste my time in putting together such a list would incinuate that I don't give a flying fock what you think. Happy 4th! Glad our veterans past and present stood up for folks' right to be complete and utter dumbasses.

cool man. happy fourth. I'll make sure to listen to you and your lists over tom petty and tons of other artists who actually make music and are considered legends also....maybe you should make that list of top song writers.... then your list would be on that crazy google thing..... maybe then you could debate tom petty amongst others... How what you said is relevant to the fourth (I'll be working so I can't celebrate with my family who are veterans also) I don't really know

cool man. happy fourth. I'll make sure to listen to you and your lists over tom petty and tons of other artists who actually make music and are considered legends also....maybe you should make that list of top song writers.... then your list would be on that crazy google thing..... maybe then you could debate tom petty amongst others... How what you said is relevant to the fourth (I'll be working so I can't celebrate with my family who are veterans also) I don't really know
"cool man" who are you, Sammie Davis jr?

Yea really, no way that's going to happen........homosexuals sue church For the smartest guy in the room, you sure don't have much in the way of foresight.http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/06/26/mr_sulu_we_re_not_done_yet

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015...ldnt-extend-far-beyond-institutions-of-faith/

You clowns are like shooting fish in a barrel. But then you're liberals, not real hard to out smart you. LOL goof balls

Whine, whine, whine. That's all the far right can do well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT