ADVERTISEMENT

Any of y'all been to UGA Day in Atlanta?

UGADawgGuy

a.k.a. 00 Dawg
Gold Member
Sep 6, 2001
Johns Creek, Georgia
I've never been to one of these events before, and I'm signed up to attend my first one with my brother at the end of July. What should I expect at this thing? I know the coaches (and presumably McGarity?) all get up in front of everyone and talk for a few minutes, but beyond that and the presence of a cash bar, I know basically nothing about UGA Day.

How do these things work? We'll each be coming from work; would we look out of place in coats and ties? (I assume not, but I don't know.) Will we be seated at, like, reception-style tables? What kinds of food do they mean when they say "light hors d'oeuvres?" And do these things typically have some kind of silent (or other) auction?

Thanks in advance for any insight you can lend me.

-- 00 Dawg

1. o_brother_where_art_thou.jpg
    Watch you language young man this is a public board. Now if you want a response we can get you one in two weeks.

I see.

So now that this board is well and truly dead, can anybody recommend a well-trafficked alternative site?

I know of about five such sites, all of which claimed large chunks of the Dawgvent's/DawgChat's former user base, but I'm not sure which one has the most regular posters.

-- 00 Dawg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT