ADVERTISEMENT

Are any of you, or anyone yo know still masking?

MonolithicDawgX

Three-Peat Enthusiast
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
I dont know how to do the poll. ...but a discussion is better. Who needs a mask and when?

Normally this would be provocative, but I think DawgChat won't answer this... but I see forever maskers in ATL every day. I don't say anything, because you can be such a dumbass, but, that's your right. ... that notion maybe poisoned this conversation, so... if you are still masking for any coronavirus, you are an idiot. Or school me.

@me

I dont know how to do the poll. ...but a discussion is better. Who needs a mask and when?

Normally this would be provocative, but I think DawgChat won't answer this... but I see forever maskers in ATL every day. I don't say anything, because you can be such a dumbass, but, that's your right. ... that notion maybe poisoned this conversation, so... if you are still masking for any coronavirus, you are an idiot. Or school me.

@me
I think U just want to fight……WTF is WRONG with U??

@me
Most of the people I see masking (in a range of localities) are store or service workers or other laborers. My assumption, mainly because the masks they are using are usually not surgical appearing, i.e. flag masks or bandanna type things, is that they are unvaccinated.

We pretty much know now they don’t work unless you use a specific type and use a new one each time you enter. Masks were always a sham and my doctor even confirmed when I pressed him

Most of the people I see masking (in a range of localities) are store or service workers or other laborers. My assumption, mainly because the masks they are using are usually not surgical appearing, i.e. flag masks or bandanna type things, is that they are unvaccinated.
By your description, those are vaccinated. An unvaccinated doesn’t wear a mask. Unvaccinated don’t believe in magical masks.

Get 3 or 4 boosters and wear a mask under your nose. It shows a strong MSNBC affinity. Especially when you are in your car by yourself.

Just an observation.

Wow, as an unvaccinated person, I never thought that. I figured they were multi-vaxxed and clinging to "safe and effective" I swear I didn't consider they were unvaxxed, but clean, like me.

By your description, those are vaccinated. An unvaccinated doesn’t wear a mask. Unvaccinated don’t believe in magical masks.

Get 3 or 4 boosters and wear a mask under your nose. It shows a strong MSNBC affinity. Especially when you are in your car by yourself.

Just an observation.
nope. It's pretty obvious. Maybe bosses making them do it, who knows.

If a mask is demanded, I’ll wear it. A company can make the rules. You just have to determine if you want to work or shop there.

The whole mask thing never made sense.

Dude please. More like low iq and brainwashed libs. Bet your ass a majority wearing mask have been vaccinated.

Your “obvious” statement flies against the whole unvaccinated mantra. I didn’t vaccinate because we were lied to and the vaccines did little to help and did not stop transmission. Why should I trust our government? Was the point to protect me? So I am going to wear a scarf to keep from getting Covid? The magic mask?

I assumed you were an MSNBC guy. Sorry to insult you on that. I didn’t realize you got your news from SNL skits.

At least your posts make sense now. We can carry on. It will be more fun for me moving forward. I don’t have to use rational logic.

Life is so easy when logic can be discarded.

Reactions: BonJax

@me
I never wore a mask except when I had to, and that was primarily a doctors office. Amazing, but a day doesn't go by that I don't see a mask wearer. Dims, every one.

Reactions: JackRussellDawg
Was at Lowes today, sitting at a consulting desk for $2,000 worth of doors purchase. The Lowes consultant had a mask on. At least he didn't require me to have one on for the consultation and purchase.

Last edited:
Really glad @nice marmot actually responded. He/she/they (don't want to misgender) be way horribly wrong, but he/she/they be horribly wrong. Wait, how do you do this? One statement per personality of the afflicted? I can't do woke so good.

Reactions: BonJax

@me
the mask is a political statement and always has been. i didn’t wear one during the pandemic.

Some folks are just gonna wear them, whether or not they are effective. Best one I ever saw was a guy wearing a Crown Royal bag. Had the gold “ropes” over his ears…..but that was early 2020 when no one knew anything.
Now, anyone wearing one cause they want to is just showing their ignorance. And I know some of them.

I saw a democrat today walking down the sidewalk and she pulled her mask down and lit up a smoke. I couldn’t help but lmao at the stupidity.

I can’t figure out if she was brainwashed or just virtue signaling.

Last edited:
I saw a democrat today walking down the sidewalk and she pulled her mask down and lit up a smoke. I couldn’t help but lmao at the stupidity.

I can’t figure out if she was brainwashed or just virtue signaling.
I have a guy that works for us on the line in the kitchen without wearing a mask. He does however put one on to walk thru the dining area to go smoke a cigarette outside. Takes off said mask, smokes his cig, puts in back on to walk back to the kitchen where he takes it off. That is a special kind of dedication to a stupid cause.

We’ve got some pitiful folks out there, sad really.

I think people do all kinds of stuff in this life to give themselves a false sense of safety. Like home security systems and floodlights in gated neighborhoods. I still wear a mask when I get my haircut because the woman who cuts my hair wears one and I don't want to be a dick. Do I think I'm protecting her? Absolutely not, but if that's what makes her feel comfortable about being up in people's faces all day long, then so be it. Let people do what they want.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT