ADVERTISEMENT

Baltimore District Attorney used "no justice, no peace" in her conference

The officers asses are in the shark tank . They screwed up and will pay the price. The only hope they have is some charges are thrown out .

They broke policy and the law . They had no cause to put him under arrest . They screwed up .

She did. But it was the "context" of how she used it:

""I've heard your call for 'no justice, no peace,'" Mosby said to the cameras. "However, your peace is sincerely needed as I work to deliver justice for Freddie Gray."

In the tense situation that Baltimore has been this week, I was kind of impressed at her way of using their "mantra".

She did. But it was the "context" of how she used it:

""I've heard your call for 'no justice, no peace,'" Mosby said to the cameras. "However, your peace is sincerely needed as I work to deliver justice for Freddie Gray."

In the tense situation that Baltimore has been this week, I was kind of impressed at her way of using their "mantra".

In those terms I agree. I guess some news outlet or Internet site just chopped what she said up

The entire transcript is front page @ time.com. fwiw.

I am surprised at the detail. However, she makes it clear there's more evidence.

The officers asses are in the shark tank . They screwed up and will pay the price. The only hope they have is some charges are thrown out .

They broke policy and the law . They had no cause to put him under arrest . They screwed up .
Now HTF do you know that? You don't, I don't and the rioting savages don't

With a political partisan bringing charges after 24 hrs, she and the mayor are prime examples of why cities like Baltimore are cesspools for crime and economic decline due to Democratic policies, incompetence and corruption.

With a political partisan bringing charges after 24 hrs, she and the mayor are prime examples of why cities like Baltimore are cesspools for crime and economic decline due to Democratic policies, incompetence and corruption.
Bingo. How could they possibly review all the evidence and arrive at the laundry list of charges this quickly? They're going to put themselves in a situation where NOBODY will take a job in that city

Now HTF do you know that? You don't, I don't and the rioting savages don't

Looking at a officer and running isn't against the law . They had NO case to arrest him . That's why . 12 weeks of police academy and 11 years on the job cause me to know these officers screwed up .

I hate to say but they screwed up . I also should add I was a FTO for three of those 11 years .

With a political partisan bringing charges after 24 hrs>>>

She and her team, along with an independent team have been working on it since Apr 13, the day it all happened. She made it clear, everything the Police Dept gave them Thurs, they already had.

With a political partisan bringing charges after 24 hrs>>>

She and her team, along with an independent team have been working on it since Apr 13, the day it all happened. She made it clear, everything the Police Dept gave them Thurs, they already had.

These officers are toast and I'm glad it's mix race . CNN sounded disappointed that there was also three black officers caught up in this .

ADVERTISEMENT