ADVERTISEMENT

Biden election strategy in one picture....

-lowcountrydawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Gold Member
May 20, 2002
charleston sc usa
Student loan forgiveness, weed legalization, abortion, ballot harvesting.....

7f0e6e84-ccc3-41a4-a154-dc88d3a95618_text.gif

Tbf it’s a pretty great strategy while also demonstrating why democracy is a horrible form of government.
No it shows the length they will go to destroy it. We were not established as a democracy but as a Republic. The first attack happened in the 1860’s that changed us to a democracy.

Last edited:
No it shows the length they will go to destroy it. We were no established as a democracy but as a Republic. The first attack happened in the 1860’s that changed us to a democracy.
I mean I don’t disagree that the republic was destroyed by Lincoln. But we have to live in reality we are a democracy. Everyone has suffrage.

Which means the republicans have to offer incentives to get votes.

Now I’m not saying they should offer what the Dems do but they need to offer things to their voter base or the message is simply “we aren’t democrats” which is a losing strategy

I mean I don’t disagree that the republic was destroyed by Lincoln. But we have to live in reality we are a democracy. Everyone has suffrage.

Now I’m not saying they should offer what the Dems do but they need to offer things to their voter base or the message is simply “we aren’t democrats” which is a losing strategy
They do offer things like tax breaks. The problem is they satisfy the masses with a little tax relief while giving the majority of the relief to those that don't need the relief.

To suggest there is a good and evil side to politics is just being naïve. Politicians are all trying to earn (some would say buy) your vote one way or the other.

Turn off the cable news, discuss issues with your family/friends/neighbors, and make up your own mind. If a politicians is trying to convince you that one side is evil (rather than just being wrong, or less right) then stop listening, as they are almost certainly trying to screw you in the ass without you noticing.

Reactions: HotRod99

They offered a sovereign country.

All you have to do is open your eyes and get informed about what the Dems are really doing to our country. That should be enough to make you beg to let you vote Republican.

“We aren’t Democrats” will earn my vote.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
The Democratic Party is giving this country away to illegals with open borders . That is something that gets lost in your reasoning. The Republican Party would like to close them, therefore creating a sovereign United States again that also lost in your reasoning.
If the republican party could wave a magic wand and close the border they wouldn't. They've been in power 12 of the last 24 years and look at the state of our country. Hell it was only a few months ago when republicans offered that traitorous border deal.

I still don't quite follow as to what you mean by a sovereign United States. Because merely closing the border is insufficient, we need mass deportations and the complete gutting of federal agencies.

Try and find a republican politician who believes we need to eliminate the IRS, FBI, CIA, Education Department, etc.

Trump uses this rhetoric which is why he is so popular and the republican party hates him for it.

If the republican party could wave a magic wand and close the border they wouldn't. They've been in power 12 of the last 24 years and look at the state of our country. Hell it was only a few months ago when republicans offered that traitorous border deal.

I still don't quite follow as to what you mean by a sovereign United States. Because merely closing the border is insufficient, we need mass deportations and the complete gutting of federal agencies.

Try and find a republican politician who believes we need to eliminate the IRS, FBI, CIA, Education Department, etc.

Trump uses this rhetoric which is why he is so popular and the republican party hates him for it.
Huh?

I do think they would close the border, but yes, I agree with you on everything else. NPR should have been axed years ago. And that an easy one.

Not sure how I could be much clearer.

The Republican Party, as a whole, is perfectly happy with unlimited immigration.

Republicans control the house. Biden gets as much money as he wants.

Trump had both houses of Congress and the Mandate of Heaven to shut down the border and they didn’t do it.

Republicans controlled for a significant chunk of Obama’s presidency and they kept funding Obama’s administrations and appointed whatever federal justice Obama sent their way, except for Merrick Garland which was a good thing.

Bush and the republicans had total control for what like 6 years? After Arab immigrants killed over two thousand Americans what was their response? Did they immediately shut down all immigration? No, in fact we got lectured about how peaceful Muslims are and the government has shipped in hundreds of thousands more.

Trump is Samson. He isn’t a Godly man but he can tear down the pillars. I hope he tears down the whole thing but at minimum he’s going to tear down the Republican Party and hopefully in an actual right wing movement can take its place.

Ya’ll forgot the main point that you will see over and over on TV in the fall:

I ain’t Trump.

Nikki Haley beats Biden by 15 points

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT