ADVERTISEMENT

Bobbi Kristina

conCOCKshon

Letterman and National Champion
Sep 9, 2012
Why is the death of Bobbi Kristina worthy of "complete coverage" by the AJC? I'm not belittling her death, which is sad to be sure, but why is she getting so much coverage?

Because we love the train wrecks. The girl was privileged and drank and drugged her life away.

Many people die in Atlanta every day that deserve more respect for what they did in their life than what Whitney's daughter did.

Sorry it happened, but she was just a kid who cared only about herself.

Because we love the train wrecks. The girl was privileged and drank and drugged her life away.

Many people die in Atlanta every day that deserve more respect for what they did in their life than what Whitney's daughter did.

Sorry it happened, but she was just a kid who cared only about herself.

She's in the same category as the Jenner/Kardashian crew - completely useless people wasting perfectly good oxygen.

She is still a human being. I am sorry she lost her life. But.......

We the peeps do love our train wrecks, especially the pain and suffering and all around weirdness of "celebrities" in particular. Many of us believe that our passion for this garbage is proof of our concern for mankind. "We are the world. We are the people." Sing along with me now, children.........

Reactions: StoneColdKillerDawg
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT