ADVERTISEMENT

NonDawg Braves strategy moving forward…

GoalLineTalker

National Champion
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2014
Felt like living in some alternative universe watching that series. Just really weird. I don’t know where the Braves go from here? Obviously there’s no incentive to be the best team in baseball over an entire 162 game season anymore under the current MLB playoff set up which allows inferior bottom feeder teams to hold back, sandbag and do just enough to beat the other bottom feeders to get in the playoffs with fresher arms and legs. So does AA just build the team around the just get in philosophy? I’v heard folks talk about maybe going to the Korean league playoff model where the inferior wild card teams come into the series automatically down 1 game or the division winner with best record automatically get a bye to the NLCS/ALCS. I don’t know what the answer is but something has to change. Especially when you are talking about unarguably one of the best teams in baseball history setting major league records and far superior than everyone else most notably the second place team in their division finishing 14 games out…14 games! I know MLB and any real baseball fan not living inside the confines of that cesspool by the Delaware River are all very disappointed. Especially considering the ratings drop they are about to take. Just very sad, unfortunate and unfair.
No other sport does it mean so little to win so many games. Smh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News