ADVERTISEMENT

call me the breeze?

Did I ever tell you I own THE cigar, the Clinton/Lewinsky Oval Office Presidente Starkist? I bought it on Cigar Auction late one night. It is a San Cristobal Leviathon. Keep it in my safe deposit box. It’s my retirement plan.
Ok, Duck, you gotta tell us more about this. How do you know it’s the one? Does it have a certain smell? Does it have a certificate of authenticity? How much did the Monica Crusto set you back? So many questions.

Does it have a certain smell? Does it have a certificate of authenticity?
Yes, Janet Reno picked it up off the floor next to the Resolute Desk and scraped it off and was going to smoke it but found she enjoyed the aroma so much she couldn’t burn it and laid it in her humidor. Not long after she read in the Post that the Leviathon had been put to an unintended use. Realizing its value, the attorney general phoned a broker of perverted shit and struck a deal for high five figures. The broker subsequently got sued for selling the muff of Jackie O which he obtained from Nancy Sinatra and was forced to sell the Leviathon at a fire sale price.

Yes, Janet Reno picked it up off the floor next to the Resolute Desk and scraped it off and was going to smoke it but found she enjoyed the aroma so much she couldn’t burn it and laid it in her humidor. Not long after she read in the Post that the Leviathon had been put to an unintended use. Realizing its value, the attorney general phoned a broker of perverted shit and struck a deal for high five figures. The broker subsequently got sued for selling the muff of Jackie O which he obtained from Nancy Sinatra and was forced to sell the Leviathon at a fire sale price.

"straight at you, Baby"

one of my favorites;
Danny Joe Brown.
may he RIP.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT