ADVERTISEMENT

CDC Official: Killing all the whites is our “solution”

Bells76

Letterman and National Champion
Sep 27, 2020
I really don’t understand how an agency official could get away with saying what she did. This is just evil and demonic. I wonder how many libs will run in to make excuses and poo poo the source, despite there being video evidence of her saying this.

Where’s the media. Where’s the outrage of racism. Imagine if this were said about any other race in this country.

And how reminiscent of Hitler’s “final solution” verbiage is this nut’s term for this plan “solution”.

And they wonder why we need guns to protect our rights.

I really don’t understand how an agency official could get away with saying what she did. This is just evil and demonic. I wonder how many libs will run in to make excuses and poo poo the source, despite there being video evidence of her saying this.

Where’s the media. Where’s the outrage of racism. Imagine if this were said about any other race in this country.

And how reminiscent of Hitler’s “final solution” verbiage is this nut’s term for this plan “solution”.

Don’t even know what is considered white these DAYZ……but would think she could probably pass 4 it.

Last edited:
Not a dem, but here is what they might tell you. Baker's remarks are from 2016 at the “Achieving Childhood Vaccine Success in the U.S.” expert panel discussion sponsored by the National Meningitis Association in New York City. This is prior to anyone positioning mRNA shots as "vaccines." She is not a CDC official.

"In 2009, Obama administration Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius appointed Baker to chair the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Baker chaired through committee until 2012 and she served as a liaison representative of that committee as recently as 2019."

You can read more about the backlash from Bakers remarks with the Texas Medical Board and her online reviews by clicking here.

Video of the complete panel discussion and references to Dr. Baker have been removed from the National Meningitis Association website. The overall tone of the discussion was very condescending. Luckily, the video has been preserved on the internet. Baker's offending comments start just before the 54 minute mark, if you want to get the full context.

Last edited:
Reactions: CVB3
Not a dem, but here is what they might tell you. Baker's remarks are from 2016 at the “Achieving Childhood Vaccine Success in the U.S.” expert panel discussion sponsored by the National Meningitis Association in New York City. This is prior to anyone positioning mRNA shots as "vaccines." She is not a CDC official.

"In 2009, Obama administration Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius appointed Baker to chair the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Baker chaired through committee until 2012 and she served as a liaison representative of that committee as recently as 2019."

You can read more about the backlash from Bakers remarks with the Texas Medical Board and her online reviews by clicking here.

Video of the complete panel discussion and references to Dr. Baker have been removed from the National Meningitis Association website. The overall tone of the discussion was very condescending. Luckily, the video has been preserved on the internet. Baker's offending comments start just before the 54 minute mark, if you want to get the full context.

Doesn’t change anything. The point is, when a person says, “let’s kill off one race of people, and replace them with another” then you are dealing with a sick, demented POS that should never hold any position in the country. If what you say is true, the fact that this person could make that comment, and still be an appointee to anything by a president is hard to believe, until you realize it was Obama. Then it all adds up.

The fact this could be said at all with such minimal backlash is what is note worthy.

Doesn’t change anything. The point is, when a person says, “let’s kill off one race of people, and replace them with another” then you are dealing with a sick, demented POS that should never hold any position in the country. If what you say is true, the fact that this person could make that comment, and still be an appointee to anything by a president is hard to believe, until you realize it was Obama. Then it all adds up.

The fact this could be said at all with such minimal backlash is what is note worthy.
I'm not making a judgment, just relaying the story as I understand it. You can certainly review the article and the discussion and draw your own conclusions. I encouraged that by including links to the original National File article and the full panel discussion. The only real opinion that I offered was that the tone of the 90 minute panel discussion was condescending (and a bit sarcastic).

Important to note that Baker's commentary is from 2016. Baker was appointed to a CDC advisory committee from 2009 to 2012. The backlash was not minimal, but it was 6 plus years ago. There were numerous complaints to the Texas Medical Board, the National Meningitis Association, and to Baker's online patient ratings. I would imagine there's a new round starting now, with the latest revival of the story.

Reactions: CVB3 and willdup

What are your thoughts on how Ukrainian conflict is going as it pertains to Russia ?You were very confident it would last a couple of months. Where do things stand now as it relates to being over, or are things still going to plan in spite of media coverage? I only know what you would see on the news, I have no other sources to pull from with knowledge.

RASCIST CRIMINAL LYING BI+CH!!!! She needs to be under the jail and suffering!

I'm not making a judgment, just relaying the story as I understand it. You can certainly review the article and the discussion and draw your own conclusions. I encouraged that by including links to the original National File article and the full panel discussion. The only real opinion that I offered was that the tone of the 90 minute panel discussion was condescending (and a bit sarcastic).

Important to note that Baker's commentary is from 2016. Baker was appointed to a CDC advisory committee from 2009 to 2012. The backlash was not minimal, but it was 6 plus years ago. There were numerous complaints to the Texas Medical Board, the National Meningitis Association, and to Baker's online patient ratings. I would imagine there's a new round starting now, with the latest revival of the story.

Thanks for replying to the original post. I haven’t looked into it and trust what you said. Not disputing you and it’s good to hear every angle of a story, so you can decide for yourself.

But it just doesn’t matter to me, when she said it. I know she said it because of the video. If any person had said this about any other race, their career would be completely over and they would get to enjoy an annual visit from the fbi, irs audit, doj and every other agency until they found something, anything to get her on. And she would NEVER hold another job. The fact she was appointed by Obama before the comments doesn’t mean much other than Obama should have been doing a deeper dive on his appointees. They probably knew she felt this way and it just elevated her in their minds.

I think anyone that says such is a sadistic Cv*t and an enemy of humanity.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
What are your thoughts on how Ukrainian conflict is going as it pertains to Russia ?You were very confident it would last a couple of months. Where do things stand now as it relates to being over, or are things still going to plan in spite of media coverage? I only know what you would see on the news, I have no other sources to pull from with knowledge.

NATO has publicly stated we are sending Abrams tanks although they weren’t honest about the number. They are useless without proper air support, naval support, artillery, etc. the US made them to work as an integral part of a combat system. Not to just go in solo and the abrams won’t last long if Ukraine tries that. Many more than what has been stated will be sent and will Be accompanied by fighter jets, massive supply lines and inventory, etc. Russia knows they have a certain amount of time before these items arrive and becomes operational in combat so they have a window. Therefore I look for more activity during this window. We will see.

Scary times because i’s now NATO vs. Russia and Russia has flat out stated they will utilize nukes if they were to be humiliated as a result of this conflict.

Media coverage is garbage, laughable since day 1. Ukraine has stated they won’t stop until all land seized by Russia, like crimea is recovered . Russia has stated nothing short of total Ukraine capitulation is acceptable. Russia, with their alliances is in a much better position to attain their goals. Not sure About the timeline but Russia is cranking out the munitions and war supplies at a rate that has never been seen.

There will be 100s if not 1000s of NATO tanks sent along with supporting combat items. I don’t like to see such provocation. UK and Germany’s militaries are a joke compared to what they used to be. Think woke soyboys. It’s concerning but my guess is the Biden team is working on another “emergency” to blame for their rollout of CBDC and whatever other tyrannies on.

Remember when Joe Biden said we would never even consider sending over tanks, aircraft and personnel to Ukraine? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Need proof? Just listen to this sack of shit from about 10 months ago:

Last edited:

It's taken out of context. And it's from 2016. Why do we do this to ourselves? Guys, the Internet is filled with people trying to dupe you. And they do it over and over again and you are willing to let them because you want to believe bullshit.

https://infotagion.com/factcheck-did-the-cdc-chair-say-she-wants-to-get-rid-of-white-people/

Reactions: willdup
It's taken out of context. And it's from 2016. Why do we do this to ourselves? Guys, the Internet is filled with people trying to dupe you. And they do it over and over again and you are willing to let them because you want to believe bullshit.

https://infotagion.com/factcheck-did-the-cdc-chair-say-she-wants-to-get-rid-of-white-people/

The video is listed in there of her saying it. You’re the one invested in bullshit if you think this this person didn’t that because they incorrectly listed her as a cdc official.

She still said it and that’s what is important. Dumbass libs are so brainwashed they don’t believe their own ears.

Watch the tape, she said it, eat your cookies and milk and get tucked in bed to dream of your utopia where the only things that are true are what homo/tranny soybois wish to be true.

The video is listed in there of her saying it. You’re the one invested in bullshit if you think this this person didn’t that because they incorrectly listed her as a cdc official.

She still said it and that’s what is important. Dumbass libs are so brainwashed they don’t believe their own ears.

Watch the tape, she said it, eat your cookies and milk and get tucked in bed to dream of your utopia where the only things that are true are what homo/tranny soybois wish to be true.
The date on the story is Jan. 2023 that is linked in the OP. This happened in 2016 and is in response to people refusing vaccinations for children that wasn't anywhere near the debate going on right now about COVID. Also, it's obvious that the way it was edited they didn't want you to hear anything from the quote in context. It's bullshit. They also claimed she was something she's not. She doesn't have the title they gave her. Again, bullshit. I'm sorry. But just because you believe something, that doesn't make it true.
Some more context to it. When she's talking about killing the whites, she's saying just let whites not get their children vaccinated as they wish. The immigrants are all wanting their kids vaccinated because they haven't lived long enough without vaccines and have experienced what can happen if you don't have them. It has nothing to do with the COVID vaccine.
This has been shared on social media as having to do with Covid as far back as 2020. So like many things, this non-story is just something they keep rolling out to get clicks and scare people and for whatever other reasons these people do this bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: willdup
The date on the story is Jan. 2023 that is linked in the OP. This happened in 2016 and is in response to people refusing vaccinations for children that wasn't anywhere near the debate going on right now about COVID. Also, it's obvious that the way it was edited they didn't want you to hear anything from the quote in context. It's bullshit. They also claimed she was something she's not. She doesn't have the title they gave her. Again, bullshit. I'm sorry. But just because you believe something, that doesn't make it true.
Some more context to it. When she's talking about killing the whites, she's saying just let whites not get their children vaccinated as they wish. The immigrants are all wanting their kids vaccinated because they haven't lived long enough without vaccines and have experienced what can happen if you don't have them. It has nothing to do with the COVID vaccine.
This has been shared on social media as having to do with Covid as far back as 2020. So like many things, this non-story is just something they keep rolling out to get clicks and scare people and for whatever other reasons these people do this bullshit.

You’re the second person to say this. With even less info than the first. She says clear as day to kill white people and replace them with immigrants. Nothing about kids, just white people being replaced with immigrants. You are the one throwing in bullshit you disguise as “context”

And I will say it again, the fact that she is talking about killing white people and replacing with immigrants speaks loud and clear to her and her party’s intent. Plain English but I guess the libs have to put their spin on even plain english. Second post this week you’ve tried to come in and bend the intent into a warped sense of dem priorities.

You’re the second person to say this. With even less info than the first. She says clear as day to kill white people and replace them with immigrants. Nothing about kids, just white people being replaced with immigrants. You are the one throwing in bullshit you disguise as “context”

And I will say it again, the fact that she is talking about killing white people and replacing with immigrants speaks loud and clear to her and her party’s intent. Plain English but I guess the libs have to put their spin on even plain english. Second post this week you’ve tried to come in and bend the intent into a warped sense of dem priorities.
Context:

Husband says "I could kill you."
Holding wife by the neck. Abuser. It's a threat because she's told him she wants a divorce.

Husband says "I could kill you."
Wife mistakenly puts his favorite shirt in with the wrong clothes and ruins it while doing laundry.
Context matters.
You want to look for something to be upset about, you're gonna find it.
And you're the hundred thousandth person to talk about this. Been out there for nearly seven years. Been mistakenly linked to COVID vaccines for nearly three.

NATO has publicly stated we are sending Abrams tanks although they weren’t honest about the number. They are useless without proper air support, naval support, artillery, etc. the US made them to work as an integral part of a combat system. Not to just go in solo and the abrams won’t last long if Ukraine tries that. Many more than what has been stated will be sent and will Be accompanied by fighter jets, massive supply lines and inventory, etc. Russia knows they have a certain amount of time before these items arrive and becomes operational in combat so they have a window. Therefore I look for more activity during this window. We will see.

Scary times because i’s now NATO vs. Russia and Russia has flat out stated they will utilize nukes if they were to be humiliated as a result of this conflict.

Media coverage is garbage, laughable since day 1. Ukraine has stated they won’t stop until all land seized by Russia, like crimea is recovered . Russia has stated nothing short of total Ukraine capitulation is acceptable. Russia, with their alliances is in a much better position to attain their goals. Not sure About the timeline but Russia is cranking out the munitions and war supplies at a rate that has never been seen.

There will be 100s if not 1000s of NATO tanks sent along with supporting combat items. I don’t like to see such provocation. UK and Germany’s militaries are a joke compared to what they used to be. Think woke soyboys. It’s concerning but my guess is the Biden team is working on another “emergency” to blame for their rollout of CBDC and whatever other tyrannies on.

Remember when Joe Biden said we would never even consider sending over tanks, aircraft and personnel to Ukraine? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Need proof? Just listen to this sack of shit from about 10 months ago:

Thank you for the response. The calculus has changed for me a little now that it is being said publicly by former military officials they believe we will be at war with china by 2025 over Taiwan. Xi knows we will be caught up in election politics and distracted. Not good.

Taken out of context? It's classic white on white racism meant to stoke the flames of racial divide among all races.

Why is a push for vaccines in the USA such a big deal, especially given when the statement was made? Enough people took available vaccines to the point the average citizen wasn't afraid to live until Covid arrived and the rest is history.

Reactions: Dawgdocindosta
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT