ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago PD corruption

CocoDawg

Letterman and National Champion
Jun 16, 2021

Crooked cop has destroyed over 200 lives in Chicago. And people wonder why there is so much mistrust of the police in certain communities. Just straight up disgusting and sad.

Reactions: Athens is Heaven
What has the mayor done to address the issue? Are her hands tied or do the people need to vote her out?
Police corruption in Chicago has been going on since the days of Al Capone. First person to question is the Chief of Police.

Chicago is a dem run city. As such theee will be corruption oozing from every department. Just look at the mayor. Police corruption is a horrible thing but those people have done it to themselves by the morons they elect.

Crooked cop has destroyed over 200 lives in Chicago. And people wonder why there is so much mistrust of the police in certain communities. Just straight up disgusting and sad.
its that why there is so much black on black crime because of this officer?

Police corruption in Chicago has been going on since the days of Al Capone. First person to question is the Chief of Police.
To complete the circle, the chief (superintendent) of police in Chicago is appointed by the mayor. The current superintendent is former Dallas police chief David Brown, appointed in 2020 by Lightfoot. Brown's commentary on policing is also worth a listen.

Chicago is a dem run city. As such theee will be corruption oozing from every department. Just look at the mayor. Police corruption is a horrible thing but those people have done it to themselves by the morons they elect.
This is true. Like clockwork.

Chicago, along with the vast majority of all major US cities are crime ridden cease pools. They are led by corrupt individuals & are sadly, decaying fast.Take a guess at who runs them & in most cases has run them for decades. I’ll give you a clue, it’s not Republicans or Libertarians.

To complete the circle, the chief (superintendent) of police in Chicago is appointed by the mayor. The current superintendent is former Dallas police chief David Brown, appointed in 2020 by Lightfoot. Brown's commentary on policing is also worth a listen.
What does that have to do with a crooked cop in 2010?

Chicago, along with the vast majority of all major US cities are crime ridden cease pools. They are led by corrupt individuals & are sadly, decaying fast.Take a guess at who runs them & in most cases has run them for decades. I’ll give you a clue, it’s not Republicans or Libertarians.
So the crooked cops harassing and terrorizing poor communities are democrats? So one day Dems want to defund and disband police departments, the next they are responsible for crooked heavy handed police practices. Y’all need to make up your minds on Dems stance on policing.

If every gang banger in Chicago were arrested, that lib DA would not prosecute them. Voters in Chicago chose social justice over criminal justice.
The Repub DA’s in the south don’t want to prosecute racists. Now that’s a well known fact. Look no further than the Glynn Co DA in the Ahmuad Aubrey murder.

POS cop needs to pay for tarnishing the badge, victims need to be made whole.

Lets be honest here: odds are good that the majority of these "criminals" are still criminals and their rap sheets show a lifetime of arrests by someone other than Sgt Watts.

The Repub DA’s in the south don’t want to prosecute racists. Now that’s a well known fact. Look no further than the Glynn Co DA in the Ahmuad Aubrey murder.
The Brunswick DA at the time of the Aubrey murder was voted out in 2020. The DA in Chicago that won't prosecute criminals is still going strong. Chicago isn't serious about reducing crime and murder.

Last edited:
The Brunswick DA at the time of the Aubrey murder was voted out in 2020. The DA in Chicago that won't prosecute criminals is still going strong. Chicago isn't serious about reducing crime and murder.
Hard to be serious about crime and murder when you have police officers contributing to the problem and causing a lot of mess. Police have a reputation of planting drugs on people and dropping gang members off in rival neighborhoods there. Been that way forever. Most likely cops who vote Repub today partake in that nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: Goober81
Hard to be serious about crime and murder when you have police officers contributing to the problem and causing a lot of mess. Police have a reputation of planting drugs on people and dropping gang members off in rival neighborhoods there. Been that way forever. Most likely cops who vote Repub today partake in that nonsense.
Just stop. Why are you posting about a corrupt Chicago cop then turn around and dismiss any notion of why he was allowed to operate so long?

Obviously there are bad cops everywhere just like bad teachers, doctors, religious leaders, coaches, parents, financial planners, etc.

So what do we do about bad people wherever they appear? Do we selectively make excuses for the preferred among them or do we hold all wrongdoers accountable?

Just stop. Why are you posting about a corrupt Chicago cop then turn around and dismiss any notion of why he was allowed to operate so long?

Obviously there are bad cops everywhere just like bad teachers, doctors, religious leaders, coaches, parents, financial planners, etc.

So what do we do about bad people wherever they appear? Do we selectively make excuses for the preferred among them or do we hold all wrongdoers accountable?
How dumb is it to blame a mayor who wasn’t even in office for the cop’s behavior? Now that’s being dismissive. Why was he allowed to operate so long? Because he was able to hide behind the blue wall like so many others. But people, especially right wingers don’t want to think critically because it’s going to disrupt their narratives.

Even one poster above said “Let’s be honest, most of the victims probably had criminal rap sheets that show a lifetime of arrests”. With that narrative, it’s easy to turn a blind eye to police misconduct. The crooked police who partake in these type of activities think the same way because they know they can get over on these people because of who they are and their economic situation.

How dumb is it to blame a mayor who wasn’t even in office for the cop’s behavior? Now that’s being dismissive. Why was he allowed to operate so long? Because he was able to hide behind the blue wall like so many others. But people, especially right wingers don’t want to think critically because it’s going to disrupt their narratives.

Even one poster above said “Let’s be honest, most of the victims probably had criminal rap sheets that show a lifetime of arrests”. With that narrative, it’s easy to turn a blind eye to police misconduct. The crooked police who partake in these type of activities think the same way because they know they can get over on these people because of who they are and their economic situation.
So police corruption in Chicago ended with this guy?

So police corruption in Chicago ended with this guy?
Who said anything about it ending? For all the complaints about the current Mayor and DA I’ve read in this thread, their approach to handling crime and prosecuting is probably a direct correlation to corruption that has historically taken place in that department. So if anything the current Mayor and DA are probably trying to clean up the police department and prevent innocent people from being thrown in jail on trumped up charges. It’s easy to do that when you have DA and Police officer who look at an entire community of people as criminals. I’m glad they are taking a different approach.

Who said anything about it ending? For all the complaints about the current Mayor and DA I’ve read in this thread, their approach to handling crime and prosecuting is probably a direct correlation to corruption that has historically taken place in that department. So if anything the current Mayor and DA are probably trying to clean up the police department and prevent innocent people from being thrown in jail on trumped up charges. It’s easy to do that when you have DA and Police officer who look at an entire community of people as criminals. I’m glad they are taking a different approach.
You've said "probably" several times now.

How about you stop speculating or flat out making stuff up to present to us as the way things are?

Give real information for once. I don't know what the mayor is or isn't doing. That's why I asked earlier what she's doing and if her hands are tied. Obviously things aren't better in Chicago right now so for you to say you're glad they are taking a different approach is a bit off the mark. Can you elaborate what is different about their approach versus previous leadership?

How about you stop speculating or flat out making stuff up to present to us as the way things are?

Give real information for once. I don't know what the mayor is or isn't doing. That's why I asked earlier what she's doing and if her hands are tied. Obviously things aren't better in Chicago right now so for you to say you're glad they are taking a different approach is a bit off the mark. Can you elaborate what is different about their approach versus previous leadership?
He is trolling like hell. Not even hiding it. Usually he is a little more subtle.

I provided the real information about the cop harassing and terrorizing the community and even included the article. You tell me who started the speculation about the mayor and DA?

So the crooked cops harassing and terrorizing poor communities are democrats? So one day Dems want to defund and disband police departments, the next they are responsible for crooked heavy handed police practices. Y’all need to make up your minds on Dems stance on policing.
Both is true for the simple mind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT