ADVERTISEMENT

Damn... TEE died....a damn good Dawg. may he RIP...!!

Just stunned to hear this news. I been posting on here a long time and remember him losing his dad and son, great guy, sorry to hear this awful news.

he really was an interesting character here...
Think I only found ya'll soon after he retired.?
sigh, onward into Time......

RIP TEE. Thankfully he went fairly quickly without all the sickness of chemo. It's a horrible disease, horrible treatments.....sometimes it's works, sometimes, it doesn't.

Prayers for Nate and Betsy. Great people.

Shocked to hear. Tee was a DGD and will be missed. May God comfort the family and friends at this time.

Man, I hate to hear this. I met TEE at the MOAT at Tech years ago. He was always civil to me as he would say. A DGD.

Thanks for letting us know on Vol chat. TEE-DAWG was such a good guy and enjoyed posting with him the last several years on the political forum. I always enjoyed reading his Civil War posts.

RIP my friend.

Tee....Thanks for the advice and great Civil war posts and tailgates and overall just being there....you will have the best seat this fall... RIP DGD!!!!..God Speed

Reactions: STACE-DAWG
verified, I'd Never BS that way...
good guy....
One of the a time greats. A card carrying Night Crew member when there were a handful of is keeping the lights on here in the wee hours of the night/morning. A damn good Dawg who would offer you his last beer just to make sure you enjoyed the tailgate. MOAT's, road trips, tragically losing his son, the awful
Night we lost Jaimoe . . . Lot of damn memories of TEE.

Been a member of this forum now 19 years and can easily say there will never be another one like him.

Godspeed TEE DAWG.

Echoing what the longtime venters have said. And I will also echo those - Godspeed Tee...may your heaven be enlightened with UGA and Russ, and all those good Dawgs who have gone before, including my Dad and Mother. He'll understand.

One of the a time greats. A card carrying Night Crew member when there were a handful of is keeping the lights on here in the wee hours of the night/morning. A damn good Dawg who would offer you his last beer just to make sure you enjoyed the tailgate. MOAT's, road trips, tragically losing his son, the awful
Night we lost Jaimoe . . . Lot of damn memories of TEE.

Been a member of this forum now 19 years and can easily say there will never be another one like him.

Godspeed TEE DAWG.

Well said Doc...I couldn't agree more.

Reactions: Bark4U
From what I remember..TEE was always a positive venter when the chats would break down with all the venom, the Disney vs the Deathdawg, etc.. fire this guy, fire that guy blah blah blah...

He always seemed to be level headed, never posted with anger, and always loved the Dawgs...

We talked about bumping into each other more than once. I never got the chance to meet Tee. Then found out I had met him about 10 years ago and didnt know it in passing. Just from what I read here, he seemed like a great guy and a good person. Chat legend and will be missed. RIP TEE!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT