ADVERTISEMENT

Deflate gate : Tom Brady

saidog

Letterman and National Champion
Nov 13, 2008
What's your take? Personally I think it's a bunch of bull that has now escalated to the point that pride and ego has replaced common sense. I really don't care if Brady had anything to do with the PSI of game balls. It has become a witch hunt to show the players that even a high profile, "white" player is not above the rules. Drug abusers are suspended 4 games and have it reduced to 2. I'm thinking he's being made an example to show that there is no racial favoritism.
The whole thing is petty. In baseball the home team waters down the area in front of home plate and keeps the grass cut high to slow down ground balls when they face a team with speed. The pitching mounds are not to specification. The visitor bullpen pitching mound is not the same as the field mound. The pitcher uses scuffed balls. I could go on and on, but my point is that in baseball rules are meant to be broken. It's part of the game. This line about protecting the NFL shield is a bunch of bull. That's all, I feel better.

What's your take? Personally I think it's a bunch of bull that has now escalated to the point that pride and ego has replaced common sense. I really don't care if Brady had anything to do with the PSI of game balls. It has become a witch hunt to show the players that even a high profile, "white" player is not above the rules. Drug abusers are suspended 4 games and have it reduced to 2. I'm thinking he's being made an example to show that there is no racial favoritism.
The whole thing is petty. In baseball the home team waters down the area in front of home plate and keeps the grass cut high to slow down ground balls when they face a team with speed. The pitching mounds are not to specification. The visitor bullpen pitching mound is not the same as the field mound. The pitcher uses scuffed balls. I could go on and on, but my point is that in baseball rules are meant to be broken. It's part of the game. This line about protecting the NFL shield is a bunch of bull. That's all, I feel better.

I really don't care. I'd just like the story to disappear from sports talk on the radio & TV. I DGAS about Brady or the Patriots.

Good description. The commissioner and the nfl have f--ked this thing up but good. If Bady knew his guys were gonna adjust the psi so did every player in the league, every coach in the league, all the owners and the damned commissioner. Cause no one is going to get an advantage, the other teams won't allow it and there are no secrets. Players, coaches, admin all change teams! Aside from that someone has to have some sense and that someone is supposed to be the commissioner but yes ego's took over and the politics. The whole thing is complete and utter nonsense.

And get a load of this Brady tosses his cell and that is the proof. Maybe, maybe hell, damn likely his cell had some shit on there he didn't want another soul to know about. WE ALL DO. Pussie stuff, gambling stuff, money stuff, anything. They like guys in the military call each other some names like the N word that would surely surface. Doesn't matter, it's all BS. They claimed they wanted the stuff from Brady to the two deflaters, well guess what THEY ALREADY HAD AND HAVE THAT since they (the two deflators) turned that over to the investigator!

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT