ADVERTISEMENT

Defund the police

willdup

Diehard supporter
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2002
Jim Jordon hasn’t even seen the charges yet.

It is beyond irony that Jim is leading the Committee on the weaponization of the Federal Government. All in an attempt to come to the rescue of DJT on a case we are being told is so weak Trump will have no problem beating the rap.

It is beyond irony that Jim is leading the Committee on the weaponization of the Federal Government. All in an attempt to come to the rescue of DJT on a case we are being told is so weak Trump will have no problem beating the rap.

DOJ and FBI just extensions of the DNC..

Isn’t that exactly what the Durham investigation was focused on proving? How’s that worked out?
Ok Will-Dupe....not gonna take your bait and waste any precious time I can never get back. I have no chance against your superior knowledge and intelligence anyway as you are always in the right. Have a wonderful Palm Sunday....BTW...DeSantis 2024

• Love
Reactions: Lady43 and willdup

Why would we ever weaponize the Fed?

Do you mean weaponize as in weapons or legally?

No on both accounts in my book. In regards to me as a citizen, the Fed should have the weakest legal and law enforcement capabilities. That should be left to the states, as with assistance to state residence.

The Fed should fund and fuel our military and roads, and provide for commonality and protection of basic rights afforded to its citizens. Why it is more than that is insane.

a2263.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT