ADVERTISEMENT

Dems lead by example

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
Sorry will, your enthusiasm to post attacks to support your agenda brought some things to mind.

JFK, adultery
B Clinton, adultery
MLK, adultery
Adm Levine, chemically altered man woman head of Dept of health?
Sam Brinton, drag queen, thief, nuclear waste Dept dir
Biden’s, genius son with million dollar jobs in Ukraine and China. Joe B becoming multi millionaire after taking office of VP

We could go back and forth. But the game is the same.

Sorry will, your enthusiasm to post attacks to support your agenda brought some things to mind.

JFK, adultery
B Clinton, adultery
MLK, adultery
Biden’s, genius son with million dollar jobs in Ukraine and China. Joe B becoming multi millionaire after taking office of VP

The game is not at all the same. None of those people constantly and sanctimoniously claim Christianity and Jesus as the dominant influence on their politics and personal lives.

The three fine woman I referenced in the other post never shut up about it and one flat out called for the US to be a theocracy.

Again, it’s the hypocrisy. This isn’t complicated and I’m sure you understand the point.

The game is not at all the same. None of those people constantly and sanctimoniously claim Christianity and Jesus as the dominant influence on their politics and personal lives.

The three fine woman I referenced in the other post never shut up about it and one flat out called for the US to be a theocracy.

Again, it’s the hypocrisy. This isn’t complicated and I’m sure you understand the point.
Umm biden claims to be and he is a pedophile and adulterer. You like to throw stones but live in a glass house. At least be honest will.

Reactions: RJ1133 and ugaboz
I shudder to think what goes on in Washington sexual. I suspect worse than Ancient Rome - infidelity, homosexuality by folks claiming to be heterosexual, pediphilia, hookers and stuff worse. Both parties, both sexes, all ages, and folks in and out of leadership. Similar to white house. Wonder we get anything accomplished.

Absolutely on the hypocrisy.

But we selectively choose the hypocrisy to challenge.

From a Christianity standpoint, Christian’s are sorry, lost human beings incapable of meeting the standards in which God demands if we so desire to live with Him for eternity. So we understand who Jesus is, what He did, and why we need Him.

A relationship with Christ does not make one perfect, just forgiven.

A Christian promotes the teachings of Christ because salvation is dependent on it.

When a person sins, why should it be a surprise? We all do.

When a person promotes evil in opposition to God, it offends me. When that evil is encouraged upon others, that evil offends me.

When good people do bad, when they sin, that is normal and why they need Jesus Christ. At the least, their promotion of Christ might be a strength to others to not sin.

A Christian doesn’t say to do as “I” do, but rather, do as Christ commands us. A bad witness does not dilute the message of Christ, but rather, confirms our need for the salvation that Christ provides.

Absolutely on the hypocrisy.

But we selectively choose the hypocrisy to challenge.

From a Christianity standpoint, Christian’s are sorry, lost human beings incapable of meeting the standards in which God demands if we so desire to live with Him for eternity. So we understand who Jesus is, what He did, and why we need Him.

A relationship with Christ does not make one perfect, just forgiven.

A Christian promotes the teachings of Christ because salvation is dependent on it.

When a person sins, why should it be a surprise? We all do.

When a person promotes evil in opposition to God, it offends me. When that evil is encouraged upon others, that evil offends me.

When good people do bad, when they sin, that is normal and why they need Jesus Christ. At the least, their promotion of Christ might be a strength to others to not sin.

A Christian doesn’t say to do as “I” do, but rather, do as Christ commands us. A bad witness does not dilute the message of Christ, but rather, confirms our need for the salvation that Christ provides.
Why don’t any of the points you make stand for democrats ? If you claim to be a dem, do you believe they can also claim to be Christian? I thought only dems did perverted, messed up sexual stuff, you know, not perfect humans as you said. Help me to undestand the difference of why dems are so much more evil, and un redeemable, when they are both doing the same things?

Dylan Mulvaney got a hormonal imbalance from drinking Bud Light. He got an endorsement deal
in exchange for dropping his lawsuit. Then he became a cross-dressing perv and democrat celeb.
I’ll stay with Scotch and the GOP. And women with junk in the trunk, not in the front.
iu

Last edited:

JFK, adultery
B Clinton, adultery
MLK, adultery

Remember, the rule of the democrats is, "anything goes, if it advances our agenda." This includes, lying, stealing, and cheating, and using the CIA, IRS, FBI and the Attorney's General office for political purposes. It includes one type of criminal justice for the democrats and one system for all others. Hillary should have been prosecuted, but she was not even interviewed. Now, we see the Biden criminal enterprise, and nothing is being done. Democrats make me sick as they support lack of prosecution for crimes, promotion of drugs, and a total lack of control of the border. Now, what could go wrong with that?

Why don’t any of the points you make stand for democrats ? If you claim to be a dem, do you believe they can also claim to be Christian? I thought only dems did perverted, messed up sexual stuff, you know, not perfect humans as you said. Help me to undestand the difference of why dems are so much more evil, and un redeemable, when they are both doing the same things?
Being a Dem is irrelevant. And claiming to be a Christian is irrelevant. All sin are redeemable, but only through Christ.

The message of Christ isn’t diluted by sinful people. The message of Christ is salvation. Christ came to save sinful people.

I feel insulted you calling me a Dem. Shame on you. Boo you! What gave you the impression I am a Dem?

While anyone can call themselves a Christian, it’s the repentive life and the forgiveness of sin through Christ that defines a Christian.

I will say a truth. Anyone who agrees with and/or promotes abortion has no relationship with Christ. They are Christian in name only.

Last edited:

JFK, adultery
B Clinton, adultery
MLK, adultery

BOOM!

Reactions: PotimusWillie
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT