ADVERTISEMENT

Deviancy wins ..

been said for years....analogy to Roman Empire....I agree...what's left to say?
Maybe it really was written in Stone...Maybe we are puppets...!?

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-06-26-10-02-52

Say good bye to religious objections. You must now submit to the powers and whims of the Federal Government. Birth Certificates will need to be changed, good bye Mother and Father, good bye to tax exemption for our churches, we now have to accept these deviants or else.

I still can't believe how (at most) 3% of the population has caused this huge change in our society. And seemingly has so much power that a person can't criticize the gays without fear of being attacked (see Chik-fil-A).

Your lives won't change one bit. All it did was give two human beings the same right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness that you have.

Wrong and short sighted You probably honestly believe what you posted. Its more than giving to deviants the right to marriage (which is impossible) It gives them special rights, Marriage is not protected by the Constitution, GAY marriage is (whatever that is)

Its also going to be open season now in attacking other parts of the Culture, churches, religious adoption services, radio talk shows, legal language, we will have to change all documents now because they are outdated. No more Mother and Father, its Parent 1 and Parent 2.

See you leftist/open minded types never think of the unintended consequences . You probably believe that these ppl have good will and intentions,....they don't, they are activists with a mission. Hide and watch my friend.

I'll give it this. Divorce court will be much more fun to watch.

Wrong and short sighted You probably honestly believe what you posted. Its more than giving to deviants the right to marriage (which is impossible) It gives them special rights, Marriage is not protected by the Constitution, GAY marriage is (whatever that is)

Its also going to be open season now in attacking other parts of the Culture, churches, religious adoption services, radio talk shows, legal language, we will have to change all documents now because they are outdated. No more Mother and Father, its Parent 1 and Parent 2.

See you leftist/open minded types never think of the unintended consequences . You probably believe that these ppl have good will and intentions,....they don't, they are activists with a mission. Hide and watch my friend.

I'm as conservative as they come but I'm not a bible driven sheeple that says gays, who were created by god, aren't deserving of the same things you fine upstanding folks are.

Rolo you seem like a DGD. We obviously have completely different views on equality. I don't know if you know any gay people on a personal level, but many are terrific people and make good parents. It's sad how judgemental you are.

Reactions: LumpLump
I'm as conservative as they come but I'm not a bible driven sheeple that says gays, who were created by god, aren't deserving of the same things you fine upstanding folks are.

So you're an anti Christian bigot? Fine. They have the same rights, now they have special rights. My point was you are ignorant to the agenda. I believe you are honest in your position, but you're naive to believe that this is about deviants and marriage.

Rolo you seem like a DGD. We obviously have completely different views on equality. I don't know if you know any gay people on a personal level, but many are terrific people and make good parents. It's sad how judgemental you are.

I make no judgetment on what anyone wants to do in their own home. I part company when less than 2% of the population can control the rest of us and attempt to destroy our culture. We have defined marriage since the begging as a man and a woman. Now words mean anything 6 ppl on an unelected court says they do.

These ppl have an agenda, it doesn't stop here. Marriage is not a Constitutional protection......but GAY marriage is now? Look, these ppl are like everyone, good and bad. But they are deviants. What's next, three way marriage, whats the next deviancy do we legitimize?

Reactions: albanyga and ajk9
I make no judgetment on what anyone wants to do in their own home. I part company when less than 2% of the population can control the rest of us and attempt to destroy our culture. We have defined marriage since the begging as a man and a woman. Now words mean anything 6 ppl on an unelected court says they do.

These ppl have an agenda, it doesn't stop here. Marriage is not a Constitutional protection......but GAY marriage is now? Look, these ppl are like everyone, good and bad. But they are deviants. What's next, three way marriage, whats the next deviancy do we legitimize?

You say you don;t judge, but call them deviants with your next breath. Being homosexual, transgender, whatever all of those toher words are thes days, are not normal. I wish they'd stop acting like it is. But their desire to be happy and have the same freedoms others do is normal. If two guys want to get married, who are we to say they cannot? Yes, tjhis is a country that abides by the rule of law, and that law is determined by us. But basic individual rights such as legally marrying a person you love shouldnt; be part of that judgment. Its not like marriage is universally respected by heterosexuals in general anyway,

It's not enough to have the SCOTUS rule in favor, they want to change the mind set of those of us who differ on the definition of marriage / gay right. Sorry, you might change the law of the land but you can't legislate my moral compass to fit your agenda. No matter the law, I'll never accept it as legitimate. Same as abortion, legal by every sense of the law but I'll never accept it on a personal level.

You say you don;t judge, but call them deviants with your next breath. Being homosexual, transgender, whatever all of those toher words are thes days, are not normal. I wish they'd stop acting like it is. But their desire to be happy and have the same freedoms others do is normal. If two guys want to get married, who are we to say they cannot? Yes, tjhis is a country that abides by the rule of law, and that law is determined by us. But basic individual rights such as legally marrying a person you love shouldnt; be part of that judgment. Its not like marriage is universally respected by heterosexuals in general anyway,

Does an accurate description of what they are upset you? How else would you describe them? Again its not about marriage, its about destroying the culturre. Now churches, religious adoption agencies, anyone that does business with the Fed Government and on and on must now comply or else.

Doesn't matter if marriage is respected by heteros or not. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MARRIAGE. Marriage is a religious institution and defined at a man and a woman. So I guess the dictionary's will have to be redone. Along with almost every legal document written,

This Court just not only wrote law, it rewrote the Constitution. You ppl that want to feel all warm and fuzzy about being some open and caring are about to get a slap in the face......you're just to naive to know it yet.

Last edited:
Your lives won't change one bit. All it did was give two human beings the same right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness that you have.

your life will change if you run a business and don't want them as customers, they have the rights , you don't anymore . instead of going somewhere else to obtain what you don't want to provide , they will attack you and try and close you down . stop and think of other variations,multi partners ,animal partners, and etc. . this is just the tip of the iceberg .

your life will change if you run a business and don't want them as customers, they have the rights , you don't anymore . instead of going somewhere else to obtain what you don't want to provide , they will attack you and try and close you down . stop and think of other variations,multi partners ,animal partners, and etc. . this is just the tip of the iceberg .

Not so sure that's what was just ruled on. They have a right to be legally married. That's pretty much the extent of it. If I recall, there are numerous Baptist and other churches that won't marry a hetero couple where one or both of them have been married and divorced. You saying now those churches will have to perform gay ceremonies?

Not so sure that's what was just ruled on. They have a right to be legally married. That's pretty much the extent of it. If I recall, there are numerous Baptist and other churches that won't marry a hetero couple where one or both of them have been married and divorced. You saying now those churches will have to perform gay ceremonies?

The last part of the opinion reads churches are exempt under the 1st amendment and yes this was ONLY about "marriage". And again, a religious ceremony is not legal. All have to go through the govt to get the piece of paper saying they are legal. Now gays have that right.

The last part of the opinion reads churches are exempt under the 1st amendment and yes this was ONLY about "marriage". And again, a religious ceremony is not legal. All have to go through the govt to get the piece of paper saying they are legal. Now gays have that right.

Bet they aren't....hide and watch, these devaints will be trying to adopt, they'll want maternity leave, they'll demand ppl accept their weddings or go out of busines. I'm amazed at how many of you think these are ppl of good will and character? They are left wing moonbat devaints who will use the power of the Gov to make sure everyone bows to their demands......whatever they may be. This is just the beginning

I don't know if you know any gay people on a personal level, but many are terrific people and make good parents.

Welcome UGAgirl! You are right. Known a couple of them since they were born and it was quite apparent they were gay by the age of 5. As an adult have met many others and I can honestly say, they are some of the most giving, caring, non judge mental people I've ever known.

Gay marriage can't ruin your religion. Nobody or other people can't take it away from you. Only you cAN lose your religion.

Last edited:
Reactions: ugagirl5
I don't know if you know any gay people on a personal level, but many are terrific people and make good parents.

Welcome UGAgirl! You are right. Known a couple of them since they were born and it was quite apparent they were gay by the age of 5. As an adult have met many others and I can honestly say, they are some of the most giving, caring, non judge mental people I've ever known.

Gay marriage can't ruin your religion. Nobody or other people can take it away from you.

there aren't parents in the truest sense of the word. True parents are a female mother and a male father. As God intended.

I have a gay friend. He is a good guy. I treat him so equally he would probably be surprised at how I feel about todays decision. BUT, God intended a male father and a female mother. If it were okay, eventually the human race would die out.

I have a gay friend. He is a good guy. I treat him so equally he would probably be surprised at how I feel about todays decision. BUT, God intended a male father and a female mother. If it were okay, eventually the human race would die out.

None I know have kids. Do I think they'd be good parents? Yes, because the kid would be loved, taken care of, needs met, etc. But...........since so many have issues with gays, not sure how good it would work on children with gay parents as they got older. That said, gays can't produce on their own, so they'd have to adopt. (or with females get a donor) But I'd rather see a kid with loving gay parents than in an orphanage. But that's just me. There's lots of ways to look at it. But today's decision was about marriage only and not all these hypothetical s. : )

So you think being homosexual is a conscious choice that each makes?

This is a stepping stone for the left to pursue churches as hate groups, when they do not agree with gay marriage. They have their feet in the door it is just a matter of time, just watch.
I would not have a problem with them calling it a civil union so they can still receive the benefits they are looking for. It is just another attack on the christian religion by the left. Marriage is defined in the bible as a union between a man and a woman. Call it anything but marriage, i have no problem with that.

Bet they aren't....hide and watch, these devaints will be trying to adopt, they'll want maternity leave, they'll demand ppl accept their weddings or go out of busines. I'm amazed at how many of you think these are ppl of good will and character? They are left wing moonbat devaints who will use the power of the Gov to make sure everyone bows to their demands......whatever they may be. This is just the beginning

try not being such a hewge pussy for once in your life, guy

try not being such a hewge pussy for once in your life, guy
Why don't you think for yourself and see how you are the pussy.
You support the movement destroying the virtues that made this nation great.
An honorable, hard working, selfless man has been kicked to the curb, by this me,me,me generation of instant gratification.
It takes guts to stand against the norm which you will never understand.

Why don't you think for yourself and see how you are the pussy.
You support the movement destroying the virtues that made this nation great.
An honorable, hard working, selfless man has been kicked to the curb, by this me,me,me generation of instant gratification.
It takes guts to stand against the norm which you will never understand.

lol
poor you
you were against Civil Rights Act, for sure, or at least your diddy was

virtues? lol

pray to your sky daddy to come save us all with a flood or something lol

Love it...not This....this:
gate won't close, get your mind on winter time...

Brace-yourself-Winter.jpg

lol
poor you
you were against Civil Rights Act, for sure, or at least your diddy was

virtues? lol

pray to your sky daddy to come save us all with a flood or something lol

I was not against the civil rights act nor was my father (not diddy). I believe every man should have the opportunity to achieve great things, through hard work, self sufficiency, honesty. To many do not think this way any longer. I know you think virtues are a laughable matter, I read your post.
You may worship your money or lifestyle, whatever you want, but you will never find that inner peace and satisfaction from God above.
May you someday discover that.

Love it...not This....this:
gate won't close, get your mind on winter time...

Brace-yourself-Winter.jpg

It doesn't really matter what opinions people have in whether it is a choice or not. We already chemically know how to make male and female gay and transgender chemically in rats and primates. We see the same effects in humans. Called the androgenization of the brain. But I'm sure dipshit above knows all about this the educated guy that he is...hell I bet at Catholic Church on the weekends he sees perfect examples of this...but I digress... Click the link...
http://www.hawaii.edu/hivandaids/Se...ty,_Transsexualism_and_Sexual_Orientation.pdf

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-06-26-10-02-52

Say good bye to religious objections. You must now submit to the powers and whims of the Federal Government. Birth Certificates will need to be changed, good bye Mother and Father, good bye to tax exemption for our churches, we now have to accept these deviants or else.

Deviancy has always won at the Catholic church bud, or are you going to defend the "fathers" of that bastion of child molesters and homosexuals? And to discuss one of your other thoughts, while I unblocked you for an hour, read my link below on why the flag has become to symbolize racism..strom thurmond...1940's.

Marriage is a contract, a legal contract that the state endorses and its courts bind those contracts. What you do on Saturday at your church marriages means nothing legally. So, legally the U.S. Was always going to allow gay marriage. No way to stop it. Yep, gotta accept these deviants having marriage rights just like accepting women voting, blacks voting and the literacy voting act (written so southern itialian immigrants couldn't vote) being abolished. Times change. Learn with them. Hell, you have been lavished with the greatest 50 years of U.S. domination in history due to the fact that we had no competition after wwII. What are you so mad about? Just returning to our rightful place and progressing to a better society IMHO.

Reactions: ugagirl5

cmicsfee.gif

First off, you sure give homosexual acts a lot of thought. You might should be honest with yourself.
Secondly, you have no concept of law. As usual you sit in your proverbial cave and fear imaginary monsters. I'm sure the gays will let you keep your parents. Why do you ''imagine'' anybody will have to change their birth certificates ?
I think you're very repressed about something, probably many things.
I've noticed over and over again it's the people screaming FORNICATOR loudest who turn out to be the biggest freaks.

First off, you sure give homosexual acts a lot of thought. You might should be honest with yourself.
Secondly, you have no concept of law. As usual you sit in your proverbial cave and fear imaginary monsters. I'm sure the gays will let you keep your parents. Why do you ''imagine'' anybody will have to change their birth certificates ?
I've noticed over and over again it's the people screaming FORNICATOR loudest who turn out to be the biggest freaks.

You lack the imagination to understand fully what he meant in his post.He is not paranoid or repressed, just looking towards the future and foreseeing things that might occur.

Deviancy has always won at the Catholic church bud, or are you going to defend the "fathers" of that bastion of child molesters and homosexuals? And to discuss one of your other thoughts, while I unblocked you for an hour, read my link below on why the flag has become to symbolize racism..strom thurmond...1940's.

Marriage is a contract, a legal contract that the state endorses and its courts bind those contracts. What you do on Saturday at your church marriages means nothing legally. So, legally the U.S. Was always going to allow gay marriage. No way to stop it. Yep, gotta accept these deviants having marriage rights just like accepting women voting, blacks voting and the literacy voting act (written so southern itialian immigrants couldn't vote) being abolished. Times change. Learn with them. Hell, you have been lavished with the greatest 50 years of U.S. domination in history due to the fact that we had no competition after wwII. What are you so mad about? Just returning to our rightful place and progressing to a better society IMHO.

Oh may, how lucky I am, the smartest guy in the room had engaged me.......Don't know what fruit Fathers have to do with anything but hey, if I'm you Im reaching for any straw I can grab.

See guys like you are just amusing to me, you seem to think you're a smart guy, but you're too stupid to see what this is really about, and to comprehend what the court has done last week. It doesn't matter to you that the Constitution has now been completely discarded. But again, you're massive intellect can't seem to grasp that.

I'm mad because I see Tyrants doing their level best to destroy the greatest Country the world has ever known. Now I know you don't really care for the Country as founded and the Capitalism that made in great. But you're just another goofy dipshit liberal.....

See, thats the problem with you leftist. History starts today everyday for you fools. You follow a pholosphy that is bankrupt and has a history of NEVER EVER BEING right about anything, zip zero nadda. You can't see past your nose to the unentended consequences of your "good intentions" You're based in emotion not rational thought. You have no concept what so ever about what reality really is. You only have silly cliches and bumper sticker slogans, In short you're the problem with the Country,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT