ADVERTISEMENT

Deviancy wins ..

cmicsfee.gif
My brother!!!

I tend to think of it as a mental illness. Kind of like with Bruce Jenner. Some do it consciously, some do it for the fun of it, experiment if you will, some are mentally ill. None are born with it. That would contradict God's word.
Do you know any gay people at all? Who does it for the fun of it?

smh
It's easy from afar to say it's deviant behavior and it's a choice. When you have close friends who are gay and see what they go through in life it's not that simple. I believe many are born this way and others feel more comfortable being with the same sex such as a woman who was raped by a man etc. We all have struggles in life whether you're gay,black,straight,handicapped, etc. Unless one is going through the same struggle, no one really knows what the hell they go through.

Reactions: LumpLump
smh
It's easy from afar to say it's deviant behavior and it's a choice. When you have close friends who are gay and see what they go through in life it's not that simple. I believe many are born this way and others feel more comfortable being with the same sex such as a woman who was raped by a man etc. We all have struggles in life whether you're gay,black,straight,handicapped, etc. Unless one is going through the same struggle, no one really knows what the hell they go through.

they go through hell with it because it is like any other mental illness. They struggle with it because God doesn't put sin in our hearts.

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
I don't agree that it is a mental illness. I'm glad though you treat your friend like everyone else. That is awesome you can do that. That is a very godly thing to do :)

Reactions: LumpLump
smh

Look up devaint .....then you tell me what a better word is? Why does describing someing as it is bother you? Maybe deep down you agree? but it makes you feel bad to think so. You're right, we all have our crosses to bear. But what you guys don't understand is the slippery slope, and the destruction this court just did to the Country. Its an attack on religious liberty. Do you really think these deviants aren't going to challenge churches , religious adoption agencies, Religious charities?

http://allenbwest.com/2015/06/that-...gay-marriage-now-look-who-wants-equal-rights/

Last edited:
I don't agree that it is a mental illness. I'm glad though you treat your friend like everyone else. That is awesome you can do that. That is a very godly thing to do :)

Agree, girl. Far from mental illness, imo. As I said before, knowing 2 growing up since birth, it was apparent when they were around 5, there was something "different". Also had 2 teachers, "old maids" they called them back then, that were roommates. Wonderful people and GREAT teachers, church going, choir singing VBS teaching Bapt women! Not until the last one died in her 80s where she left a note about it, did my parents' generation have any idea they were gay and further, that it had been something they were born with.

I have NO doubt, they are in heaven.

Reactions: ugagirl5
Agree, girl. Far from mental illness, imo. As I said before, knowing 2 growing up since birth, it was apparent when they were around 5, there was something "different". Also had 2 teachers, "old maids" they called them back then, that were roommates. Wonderful people and GREAT teachers, church going, choir singing VBS teaching Bapt women! Not until the last one died in her 80s where she left a note about it, did my parents' generation have any idea they were gay and further, that it had been something they were born with.

I have NO doubt, they are in heaven.

your theory is debunked in the Bible

If you are talking about them in heaven, disagree. Lots of stuff is contradicted in the Bible. But honestly, it's not what you say or I say, we each have our own opinions about this, the Bible, etc. Every denomination has different takes on it and are still considered Christian. Neither of us know for sure what is true and won't till we face God and at that time, it won't matter. But here's a link I found on what the different faiths believe.

http://www.christianbiblereference.org/faq_homosexuality.htm

Reactions: ugagirl5
Wrong and short sighted You probably honestly believe what you posted. Its more than giving to deviants the right to marriage (which is impossible) It gives them special rights, Marriage is not protected by the Constitution, GAY marriage is (whatever that is)

Its also going to be open season now in attacking other parts of the Culture, churches, religious adoption services, radio talk shows, legal language, we will have to change all documents now because they are outdated. No more Mother and Father, its Parent 1 and Parent 2.

See you leftist/open minded types never think of the unintended consequences . You probably believe that these ppl have good will and intentions,....they don't, they are activists with a mission. Hide and watch my friend.

I'll give it this. Divorce court will be much more fun to watch.

Please explain how the traditional marriage isn't protected by the constitution and gay marriage is protected.

Please explain how the traditional marriage isn't protected by the constitution and gay marriage is protected.

Because the constitution makes no mention of marriage........Now it is a protecet right for gays. And say goodbye to religious freedoms....which is the ultimate goal of the left

If you are talking about them in heaven, disagree. Lots of stuff is contradicted in the Bible. But honestly, it's not what you say or I say, we each have our own opinions about this, the Bible, etc. Every denomination has different takes on it and are still considered Christian. Neither of us know for sure what is true and won't till we face God and at that time, it won't matter. But here's a link I found on what the different faiths believe.

The Lord is pretty clear on marriage. And it ain't two deviants of the same sex

Here's a link to show how gays are just like everyone else...just normal folks

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...-images-from-this-weekends-gay-pride-parades/

I appreciate your thoughts and respectful addition to the discussion but I think you'll find most of the time it is worthless. They don't change their minds. You are watching progression of society and thus destruction of outdated beliefs usually based on stupidity and fear. As this is slowly destroyed some folks will hang on with dogged stupidity. You are seeing some of those folks here. Doesn't worry me, as time is on your and my side. As science advances, outdated beliefs (like the earth is flat) will continue to be thrown in the trash. Those that hang on to those beliefs will either change or they too will meet the fate of their uneducated beliefs. Have a good day

Yeah it's sad to see that some are this delusional. Everyone is entitled to what they believe. We are in the south and many believe in the Old Testament unfortunately. I think God is love. Thanks for your thoughts too. Well if anything, how bout them Dawgs!!! :)

Reactions: Riotch
See, thats the problem with you leftist. History starts today everyday for you fools. You follow a pholosphy that is bankrupt and has a history of NEVER EVER BEING right about anything, zip zero nadda. You can't see past your nose to the unentended consequences of your "good intentions" You're based in emotion not rational thought. You have no concept what so ever about what reality really is. You only have silly cliches and bumper sticker slogans, In short you're the problem with the Country,

YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN.

The liberals were right to enact child labor laws. Conservatives didn't care about child welfare.
The liberals were right to confront Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, and militarist Japan. Conservatives wanted to remain isolationist and appease dictators.
The liberals were right to create the Marshall Plan to rebuild war-torn Europe and prevent communism from advancing. Conservatives were too selfish and short-sighted to see how the Marshall Plan saved money and lives by eliminating the conditions that existed after World War I and led directly to Nazism and communism.
The liberals were right to enact the Freedom of Information Act so citizens can demand transparency from their government. Conservatives didn't want "We the People" and the press to know what they were up to.

YOU ARE WRONG AGAIN.

The liberals were right to enact child labor laws. Conservatives didn't care about child welfare.
The liberals were right to confront Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy, and militarist Japan. Conservatives wanted to remain isolationist and appease dictators.
The liberals were right to create the Marshall Plan to rebuild war-torn Europe and prevent communism from advancing. Conservatives were too selfish and short-sighted to see how the Marshall Plan saved money and lives by eliminating the conditions that existed after World War I and led directly to Nazism and communism.
The liberals were right to enact the Freedom of Information Act so citizens can demand transparency from their government. Conservatives didn't want "We the People" and the press to know what they were up to.

Ok, LOL YOU'RE truly not very smart...seriously, no kidding

As usual, you can't defend the indefensible. You have two of the worst personality traits---you are both stupid and arrogant.

I'm neither, being called stupid and arrogant by you is like being called a corrupt liar by Hillary Clinton...LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT