ADVERTISEMENT

Disagree!! Trump is stirring up the pot on the issues that have been

'politicized' by both parties for decades! He is basically saying NO MORE BULL SH!T. Here are the issues, now lets address them, and fix them.

Thus the problem I have with Trump. All bark, no bite. All you hear him say is it's terrible, no one has done anything
Etc., but I have yet to hear him state a plan on getting the border fixed except that he would make Mexico pay for it.
Really, Ok tell me how. I'm Ok with him bringing this to the forefront so that it is addressed by other candidates but at some point his positions on taxes, single payer healthcare, pro-choices will cause people to realize that he is not a true conservative on many issues other than border control. He needs to get out soon or Hillary will dance right into the WH. A new poll this morning shows him pulling about 20% of the GOP vote if he decides to run as a 3rd party candidate.

Thus the problem I have with Trump. All bark, no bite. All you hear him say is it's terrible, no one has done anything
Etc., but I have yet to hear him state a plan on getting the border fixed except that he would make Mexico pay for it.
Really, Ok tell me how. I'm Ok with him bringing this to the forefront so that it is addressed by other candidates but at some point his positions on taxes, single payer healthcare, pro-choices will cause people to realize that he is not a true conservative on many issues other than border control. He needs to get out soon or Hillary will dance right into the WH. A new poll this morning shows him pulling about 20% of the GOP vote if he decides to run as a 3rd party candidate.[/QUOTE

The thing is that taxes, healthcare, and abortion laws can be changed from one administration to another but irresponsible immigration changes our culture forever. No going back. So that is why many view immigration as the top issue for 2016. . .

Really, Ok tell me how. I'm Ok with him bringing this to the forefront so that it is addressed by other candidates but at some point his positions on taxes, single payer healthcare, pro-choices will cause people to realize that he is not a true conservative on many issues other than border control. He needs to get out soon or Hillary will dance right into the WH. A new poll this morning shows him pulling about 20% of the GOP vote if he decides to run as a 3rd party candidate.
His biggest asset is to get people talking about what they are scared to. Most of the GOP is scared to death to bring up immigration in fear of alienating their base...b/c they need votes. He calls out Hitlary the way no one else will b/c they are scared of being called anti-women..no he does not play by the "rules" of normal politics but that is what resonates with a lot of folks. Yes he will have to come up with solutions..but now is not the time. What he needs to do right now is exactly what he is doing..getting his name out and getting people talking about him..he needs to get a base so he can keep going forward. Once it gets towards the debates and such then he will need some answers..but not right now..

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
His biggest asset is to get people talking about what they are scared to. Most of the GOP is scared to death to bring up immigration in fear of alienating their base...b/c they need votes. He calls out Hitlary the way no one else will b/c they are scared of being called anti-women..no he does not play by the "rules" of normal politics but that is what resonates with a lot of folks. Yes he will have to come up with solutions..but now is not the time. What he needs to do right now is exactly what he is doing..getting his name out and getting people talking about him..he needs to get a base so he can keep going forward. Once it gets towards the debates and such then he will need some answers..but not right now..

I'm just surprised that so many people are buying into his act. He doesn't care about politics, it's all about the Donald and the brand. This is a publicity coup for him and he's eating it up. I've been more surprised at so-called conservative mouth pieces like Hannity, Cane and Erikson. They've bought into it hook, line and sinker. He will make a fool of the election process. We've already endured 6.5 years of a president who has diminished the office and Trump would be no different. I agree that he has brought the immigration debate to a higher level, but at what point will the pundits begin to challenge him on other critical conservative values? Right now he's riding the immigration wave but it can't last very long. I'm just afraid he has too much pride and ego to know when to let it go. It will be just like him to drain every last ounce of publicity out of this by running as a 3rd party candidate, never mind that it will hand over the election to Hitlery.

Seriously doubt he runs third party. Just saber rattling on his part to get the GOP support. GOP and Trump know that if he goes third party then Hitlery walks into the White House. Think Ross Perot.

Donald Trump being the republicans leading shows how bad off the republicans are. Go Trump go. Go all the way.

Yep, shows how bad the politicians are in general. None of them are worried about anything but keeping their jobs. Every thing they do is based on which way the wind is blowing. I like the fact that Trump doesn't BS or sugarcoat it. Kind of refreshing to hear someone toss aside the PC crap and tell it like it is

I'm just surprised that so many people are buying into his act. He doesn't care about politics, it's all about the Donald and the brand. This is a publicity coup for him and he's eating it up. I've been more surprised at so-called conservative mouth pieces like Hannity, Cane and Erikson. They've bought into it hook, line and sinker. He will make a fool of the election process. We've already endured 6.5 years of a president who has diminished the office and Trump would be no different. I agree that he has brought the immigration debate to a higher level, but at what point will the pundits begin to challenge him on other critical conservative values? Right now he's riding the immigration wave but it can't last very long. I'm just afraid he has too much pride and ego to know when to let it go. It will be just like him to drain every last ounce of publicity out of this by running as a 3rd party candidate, never mind that it will hand over the election to Hitlery.
Exactly

ADVERTISEMENT