ADVERTISEMENT

Fellow Dawgs, when you get a minute or two, pray for Tee, a DGD.....

he's absolutely one of the better Dawgs out there..........Hopefully he just needs a little adjustment and a big ole dose of hadacol.......................God bless him..................

I second that...
  1. Simple Man
    Song by Lynyrd Skynyrd

2. Mama told me when I was young
    "Come sit beside me, my only son
    And listen closely to what I say
    And if you do this it'll help you some sunny day"
    "Oh, take your time, don't live too fast
    Troubles will come and they will pass
    You'll find a woman and you'll find love
    And don't forget, son, there is someone up above"
    "And be a simple kind of man
    Oh, be something you love and understand
    Baby be a simple kind of man
    Oh, won't you do this for me, son, if you can"
    "Forget your lust for the rich man's gold
    All that you need is in your soul
    And you can do this, oh baby, if you try
    All that I want for you, my son, is to be satisfied"
    "And be a simple kind of man
    Oh, be something you love and understand
    Baby be a simple kind of man

he's absolutely one of the better Dawgs out there..........Hopefully he just needs a little adjustment and a big ole dose of hadacol.......................God bless him..................
My family will pray that everything works out for him-wish him the best from an old dawg.

Reactions: PEARL44
Redclay prayed for Tee yesterday, and every day DGD

I met up with TEE and Flik up in Columbia at a UGA/USC basketball game one time ....I'm thinking about 15 years ago.... I was just out of the swamp and still had my muddy boots on and just stopped to say hey

I met up with TEE and Flik up in Columbia at a UGA/USC basketball game one time ....I'm thinking about 15 years ago.... I was just out of the swamp and still had my muddy boots on and just stopped to say hey
Cool_Story_Bro_Obama_zpsatrdqnsk.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT