ADVERTISEMENT

? for any left leaning American

How do you figure that? And before you say, "Bush lied and kids died", every intelligence service on the globe said there were WMD, and we found ample evidence when we went in. On the other hand, WMD was #5 on his list of reasons to enter Iraq. What else would you like to discuss that rises to the level of the Benghazi cover up, the destroyed e-mails, the Rose billing records, Travelgate, the politics of personal destruction, the Foundation donations for favors scandals, etc, etc, etc. Was GWB a great President? No. Did he do his best to do the right thing? Absolutely. Same with his Dad.

Yeah, I guess he was just stupid and killed 5,000 of our young troops in a stupid war that made none more safe. What did like four people die in Benghazi total?? It amazes me you are so concerned about Benghazi but a war that killed thousands of American soldiers and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis doesn't bother you. Odd.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money...01/25/cheat-sheet-10-richest-cities/21394881/

Hmmm. It looks like the top 10 richest cities in the country are run by......ummm...not republicans. None of them. None. I think pubs and dems are two sides of the same coin. This proves it

You know , I'm starting to think you're blowing smoke up our butts with this "smartest guy in the room BS" Again, show me a shithole I'll show you a place run by liberals. Everyone knows rich ppl are liberals for the most part, we're toalking about running things with their absolutley moronic ideas, Try again Gilligan

Yeah, I guess he was just stupid and killed 5,000 of our young troops in a stupid war that made none more safe. What did like four people die in Benghazi total?? It amazes me you are so concerned about Benghazi but a war that killed thousands of American soldiers and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis doesn't bother you. Odd.

Same war Hitlery voted for? Figures your a lib. Libs always believe their the smartest ppl in the room, should have been a dead give a way. LOL. Benghazi, where no one could find POSOTUS, where POSOTUS and this supid most cheated on woman in the world LIED about some Video, left 4 men to die, wouldn't give them any aide, kept lying for weeks after the fact, then when the lie is exposed acted like it never happened. No big deal to ppl like you, bucause liberal have no character, they don't care about other ppl, they only care about power and control. Liberalism is a cancer

Wow, poor reading skills AND anger issues. Trouble seems to be Rolo not that liberals, however you define them, think they're smarter than you but that you know they're smarter than you. I can see how that would be troubling; perhaps more talk radio will make you feel better

Wow, poor reading skills AND anger issues. Trouble seems to be Rolo not that liberals, however you define them, think they're smarter than you but that you know they're smarter than you. I can see how that would be troubling; perhaps more talk radio will make you feel better

Yea I'm angry, cause ppl like you vote. You have the opportunity to educate yourself, but you choose to be ignorant. You see what's going on in the Country, yet you find some stupid bs to excuse it away as someone else faulty. You can define liberals and conservatives in one simple sentence. Conservatives measure success by how many ppl aren't dependent on gov, liberals measure it by how many are.

You're either a gov employee, and union goon or a gov assisted leech? Or maybe you're just a memeber of a protected class. Either way you do have a clue about how anything works or how to measure success. We have the lowest work particapation work force since Carter, 20m more on welfare, 20m more in poverty since POSOTUS took office. My guess you think its Bush's fault even after 7 years. The most recent quarterlly growth numbers were less than 1% But its all real progress to you huh Curly?

I love how you spout opinion, and not your own, as if it were fact.I get it; you're angry, your country is evolving past you, and, sorry, you don't sound bright enough to make the adjustment.

Reactions: Riotch
I love how you spout opinion, and not your own, as if it were fact.I get it; you're angry, your country is evolving past you, and, sorry, you don't sound bright enough to make the adjustment.
Why does it need to evolve? The U.S. Constitution is 17 pages long and lays out the most fair, most free form of government ever divised. Since about 1913, the Progressive movement has done its damdest to change it. Why? What was wrong with it? A wonderful place where everybody has the same opportunities, where a man can be born in abject poverty and become a billionaire, or the President, where you can complain about the government without fear, but you think it should change. Why?

Same war Hitlery voted for? Figures your a lib. Libs always believe their the smartest ppl in the room, should have been a dead give a way. LOL. Benghazi, where no one could find POSOTUS, where POSOTUS and this supid most cheated on woman in the world LIED about some Video, left 4 men to die, wouldn't give them any aide, kept lying for weeks after the fact, then when the lie is exposed acted like it never happened. No big deal to ppl like you, bucause liberal have no character, they don't care about other ppl, they only care about power and control. Liberalism is a cancer

Relax Roloqueen, its Saturday. Put on your nicest dress and head out for a cosmo with the rest of the girls..
I don't really care if you think I'm smart, or a lib or whatever you want to say roloqueen. The simple reality is you spout wrong things on this board over and over about football and non football issues (tell us more about how "BD is as good as anyone not named gurley", marijuna revenue in colorado, or link us one more time to the "False rape society" webpage ((that really showed your true colors there roloqueen)) etc.. I haven't forgotten). So what you think of me, or really anything, is tainted by your repetitive wrong, stupid comments (oh and your pseudo support of UGA which you didn't attend). I just enjoy pointing out your idiocy. BTW, now that Tom Clancy died where are your going to come up with more cool references like POTUS and POSOTUS??? Maybe from one of your cool know it all radio buddies.....

You mean desolving around me. Because of leeches like u that believe in using the power of gove to get even for you, you think you're entitled to your fellow citizens labor, you lazy both physically and intellectually. My guess is ur some anti capitalist snot nose misfit that rails against the man, banging out ANTI CORPORATE BS on your apple or Dell, with sitting in a house or apartment someone built, and driving some Eco box ......and don't even get your hypocrisy......fuking dolt

Relax Roloqueen, its Saturday. Put on your nicest dress and head out for a cosmo with the rest of the girls..
I don't really care if you think I'm smart, or a lib or whatever you want to say roloqueen. The simple reality is you spout wrong things on this board over and over about football and non football issues (tell us more about how "BD is as good as anyone not named gurley", marijuna revenue in colorado, or link us one more time to the "False rape society" webpage ((that really showed your true colors there roloqueen)) etc.. I haven't forgotten). So what you think of me, or really anything, is tainted by your repetitive wrong, stupid comments (oh and your pseudo support of UGA which you didn't attend). I just enjoy pointing out your idiocy. BTW, now that Tom Clancy died where are your going to come up with more cool references like POTUS and POSOTUS??? Maybe from one of your cool know it all radio buddies.....
I came up with POSOTUS all by myself. LOL @ guys like you. When I think of you I picture obamacare pajama boy. What kinda pathetic person collects postings form a message board? I mean think about that...and over opinions about football. LMAO, yea you are one serious dude. For a smart guy, you sure have issues trying to argue your points. Honestl, and I say this with all due respect,....cause I know if we ever met at some UGA event, you'd be as sweet as one pajama boy could be........you're really not all that bright. Sorry, but deep down you know it, it's why you can stay with the debate. Hugs and kisses .

I came up with POSOTUS all by myself. LOL @ guys like you. When I think of you I picture obamacare pajama boy. What kinda pathetic person collects postings form a message board? I mean think about that...and over opinions about football. LMAO, yea you are one serious dude. For a smart guy, you sure have issues trying to argue your points. Honestl, and I say this with all due respect,....cause I know if we ever met at some UGA event, you'd be as sweet as one pajama boy could be........you're really not all that bright. Sorry, but deep down you know it, it's why you can stay with the debate. Hugs and kisses .

Typical. The guy who is reptitively wrong calls someone "not bright". You have so much anger from your failures don't you? On top of that you're too stupid and unsuccesful to know that running around as a shill for one party or the other shows how little you actually know or control. It shows you're just another small minded, unsuccesful southern white male, carrying the flag for a party that doesn't respond to you or care about you (that goes for either party bud-hint they care about people with money, not you, and people with money, give to BOTH parties to control the outcome either way.... again, nothing you would know anything about). It's sad really. Hate your life turned out for you that way, but screaming religiously for one party or the other, is really screaming "I'm not bright or successful." Enjoy your drinks with the other girls roloqueen...

Typical. The guy who is reptitively wrong calls someone "not bright". You have so much anger from your failures don't you? On top of that you're too stupid and unsuccesful to know that running around as a shill for one party or the other shows how little you actually know or control. It shows you're just another small minded, unsuccesful southern white male, carrying the flag for a party that doesn't respond to you or care about you (that goes for either party bud-hint they care about people with money, not you, and people with money, give to BOTH parties to control the outcome either way.... again, nothing you would know anything about). It's sad really. Hate your life turned out for you that way, but screaming religiously for one party or the other, is really screaming "I'm not bright or successful." Enjoy your drinks with the other girls roloqueen...

LOL, yea, will ppl that know me please set this duffus straight.....Oh, Have I said I was a memeber of a party? I just said liberals/democrats are morons. I 'm sorry if that hurt your feelings, but I thought you might have already known. Anyway, back to your gov job...me and a lot of other guys here are paying you do do something....I'll be around later, I'm putting some new underpinning on my Double wide

LOL, yea, will ppl that know me please set this duffus straight.....Oh, Have I said I was a memeber of a party? I just said liberals/democrats are morons. I 'm sorry if that hurt your feelings, but I thought you might have already known. Anyway, back to your gov job...me and a lot of other guys here are paying you do do something....I'll be around later, I'm putting some new underpinning on my Double wide

Umm, yeah...Don't have a government job, only worked for the government one year (14 years ago) at the VA (that probably is not acceptable to you either-those darn government employee soldiers.) IC aka 1099. thanks for trying but wrong again. are you ever right?

Umm, yeah...Don't have a government job, only worked for the government one year (14 years ago) at the VA (that probably is not acceptable to you either-those darn government employee soldiers.) IC aka 1099. thanks for trying but wrong again. are you ever right?

Sure, I pegged you as Pajama boy. I doubt anyone would disagree with that. Footies and all. Dring wine coolers, drive a Prius, sit around at Starbucks with your commrades talking about those damn Teabaggers, and how POSOTUS is under appreciated. How Hilly had every right to erase those emails, it was her server afterall. Yea, I know you like the back of my hand. Seen lil fella's like you everywhere, envious, victims. Yep, I got that right Professor

Sure, I pegged you as Pajama boy. I doubt anyone would disagree with that. Footies and all. Dring wine coolers, drive a Prius, sit around at Starbucks with your commrades talking about those damn Teabaggers, and how POSOTUS is under appreciated. How Hilly had every right to erase those emails, it was her server afterall. Yea, I know you like the back of my hand. Seen lil fella's like you everywhere, envious, victims. Yep, I got that right Professor

You're such and idiot. You know jack. I drive an F350 dually. Voted straight pub since I was 18 but stopped voting in last election. Fed up with both parties. Graduated from UGA amongst other schools. Not a professor. Because you clearly don't know what you are talking about, all professors are W-2 employees. God you are stupid. Favorite drink is Georg T Stagg. And yes I laugh at Teabaggers. Because I have a brain.... and a colt ar-15 amongst many pistols and shotguns but I have enough education not to run around shilling for anyone....you clearly don't. Enjoy your cosmos with the girls tonight...maybe yall can act all tough and then head home together for a special night.

You're such and idiot. You know jack. I drive an F350 dually. Voted straight pub since I was 18 but stopped voting in last election. Fed up with both parties. Graduated from UGA amongst other schools. Not a professor. Because you clearly don't know what you are talking about, all professors are W-2 employees. God you are stupid. Favorite drink is Georg T Stagg. And yes I laugh at Teabaggers. Because I have a brain.... and a colt ar-15 amongst many pistols and shotguns but I have enough education not to run around shilling for anyone....you clearly don't. Enjoy your cosmos with the girls tonight...maybe yall can act all tough and then head home together for a special night.

LOL I'm sure you do sweety. You're a real man's man, you've convinced me for sure. Now go get those footie pj's on and get some sleep, you probably has some manly man stuff to do tomorrow. Oh, and since you have that big brain, can you articulate just one thing you disagree with the "teabaggers" over? Just one?

LOL I'm sure you do sweety. You're a real man's man, you've convinced me for sure. Now go get those footie pj's on and get some sleep, you probably has some manly man stuff to do tomorrow. Oh, and since you have that big brain, can you articulate just one thing you disagree with the "teabaggers" over? Just one?

nope. done with you. I'll be around. let me know which UGA games you attend this fall. I'll drive in to meet you. We can discuss this in person.

nope. done with you.

Exactly what I thought. But hey, you're a rootin, tootin, leather vest, chaps wearing manly, man. ....LMAO @ U. Ur as FOS as you are a lil pajama boy. Na, not interested in meeting you, I have an image to maintain, Now go away and steam awhile dipshit

Last edited:
So these, in your opinion, are absolutely the best places to live in America?

Most Conservative

1. Mesa, Arizona
2. Oklahoma City, OK
3. Virginia Beach, VA
4. Colorado Springs, CO
5. Jacksonville, FL
6. Arlington, TX
7. Anaheim, CA
8. Omaha, NE
9. Tulsa, OK
10. Aurora, CO

koch.jpg
Does it matter that the Clintons are not to be trusted and only matter that she be elected?
Just checking cause I don't know.

http://thefederalistpapers.integratedmarket.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/koch.jpg

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
That is the truth but coming back at you hydro. Rolodawg's argument just make s o much sense for you to debate any further so you do what libs do when cornered, name call and repeat the same lies and yell louder until you feel you have won.
The truth is we all lose under your brand of governance, freedom is striped away, ingenuity is squashed, and the human spirit is held in check until the servants overtake the masters.
" Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for protected, and handed on for them to do the same." Ronald Reagan

Exactly what I thought. But hey, you're a rootin, tootin, leather vest, chaps wearing manly, man. ....LMAO @ U. Ur as FOS as you are a lil pajama boy. Now go away and steam awhile dipshit

You missed the rest...
Exactly what I thought. But hey, you're a rootin, tootin, leather vest, chaps wearing manly, man. ....LMAO @ U. Ur as FOS as you are a lil pajama boy. Na, not interested in meeting you, I have an image to maintain, Now go away and steam awhile dipshit

Stupid and a vag...if I'm exactly what you thought, you've missed the signs bud

You missed the rest...

Stupid and a vag...if I'm exactly what you thought, you've missed the signs bud

You ran away from a simple question. I guess you're afraid to try and answer, we now see you don't even believe the "I'm the smartest guy in the room" BS. You simply can't hold your end of the debate. Everyone reading this tread knows exactly who you are. An internet tough guy, who if you meant me in person would be trying to laugh it off and buy drinks. We've all run accross guys like you in our lives. You're just a yappy lil dog, ..."We'll get em, huh Spike, right Spike?" LOL

You ran away from a simple question. I guess you're afraid to try and answer, we now see you don't even believe the "I'm the smartest guy in the room" BS. You simply can't hold your end of the debate. Everyone reading this tread knows exactly who you are. An internet tough guy, who if you meant me in person would be trying to laugh it off and buy drinks. We've all run accross guys like you in our lives. You're just a yappy lil dog, ..."We'll get em, huh Spike, right Spike?" LOL

No. Thats exactly what you are. Nice attempt at projection. I'm not that bud. Nice try. You are the prototypical idiot internet bully. I won't let you do that, and I'm sure as hell not you. There is one person in this place I have these interactions with. You. And so do half of the other people here. Tired of it. Especially from a fake UGA fan. I'll just leave it at that, but the offer is open and you can see if I buy you drinks

nope. done with you. I'll be around. let me know which UGA games you attend this fall. I'll drive in to meet you. We can discuss this in person.
Wow, seriously? You're going to get in a fight over something said on amessage board. Okay, tough guy.

Reactions: Rolodawg2011

You came up with it? Really? It's in the urban dictionary. Smh. Liar too

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=POSOTUS

Jesus Rolo, you are getting embarrassed. Just stop.. Hopefully they nuke this thread soon. No way a political conversation can happen on this board.

No. Thats exactly what you are. Nice attempt at projection. I'm not that bud. Nice try. You are the prototypical idiot internet bully. I won't let you do that, and I'm sure as hell not you. There is one person in this place I have these interactions with. You. And so do half of the other people here. Tired of it. Especially from a fake UGA fan. I'll just leave it at that, but the offer is open and you can see if I buy you drinks
" I know you are but what am i" that's it? That's all the smartest guy in the room can come up with? LOL Priceless, and I know you'd be buying drinks..... Cause you wouldn't want me polishing my shoes on the seat of your pants ;)
Wow, seriously? You're going to get in a fight over something said on amessage board. Okay, tough guy.
He is one weird guy, he keeps files on ppls posts, he tells anyone he's the most highly educated guy here, yet he can't defense his positions without childish behavior......That said, I'm quilty too,,,,I enjoy pissing him off :D

Jesus Rolo, you are getting embarrassed. Just stop.. Hopefully they nuke this thread soon. No way a political conversation can happen on this board.
I'm getting embarrassed? LMAO. Look pal, don't like the tread...Don't comment, move on. WGAS? Geez

Jesus man. Lisen to yourself.

I'm getting embarrassed? LMAO. Look pal, don't like the tread...Don't comment, move on. WGAS? Geez
All you are doing is quoting Fox News talking points. Probably because you can't form any thoughts of your own. riotch is at least providing factual info. Why I pointed out how stupid you look. Just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean you are right pal. This forum is not for political arguments. You've taken it too far and in the meantime embarrassed yourself. Grow up bud.

Why does it need to evolve? The U.S. Constitution is 17 pages long and lays out the most fair, most free form of government ever divised. Since about 1913, the Progressive movement has done its damdest to change it. Why? What was wrong with it? A wonderful place where everybody has the same opportunities, where a man can be born in abject poverty and become a billionaire, or the President, where you can complain about the government without fear, but you think it should change. Why?
Evolve is not a perfect word here but best I could do at the moment. Same concept I posted about earlier: living up to the standard we set, the very one you referred too, the promise we made as a country. We've been good about giving it lip service and, like evolutionary change, there have been spurts of progressing toward the ideal, all with huge resistance from the same forces we see today. People cling to the old paradigm, either because they are benifitting greatly from it or it fits some preconceived notion of a divine order (eg Manifest Destiny).

All you are doing is quoting Fox News talking points. Probably because you can't form any thoughts of your own. riotch is at least providing factual info. Why I pointed out how stupid you look. Just because people don't agree with you doesn't mean you are right pal. This forum is not for political arguments. You've taken it too far and in the meantime embarrassed yourself. Grow up bud.
He is stating truth which always trumps fabricated slogans and lies to change the paradigm.
Global warming-proven to be false and data cooked up!
Income disparity- well hell yes, If one works hard watches his spending will accumulate savings, one that does not work, but is provided by big brother will be a slave to the system.
Conservatives pollute the earth-BS we all live here on the same planet, If we were serious about cleaning up all the other rising nations would be held to the same standards as the US.
Just 3 off the top of my head and all liberal mantra that are created to destroy capitalism.

R U kidding. I asked the dipshit one simple question and he couldn't answer it. Now you come along and do the same BS. Its liberals that can't think for themselves. You clowns are all lock step and wait until you hear BS from the MSM before you can comment. I'll give you the same question. What do you disagree with the Tea party one? Lets see if you can back up your moronic statement

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT