ADVERTISEMENT

For those keeping track at home, news AFTER the midterms

What was that about Ivermectin again?

Your posting pre-midterm articles does nothing to disprove the post-midterm walkbacks. This was the story from a couple days ago: https://wibc.com/142393/fda-claims-...vid-a-year-after-posting-you-are-not-a-horse/

What was that about Ivermectin again?

So we are saying an 8.3% change is not significant? (Ie recovery time being 1 day less). Couple of comments from a person that took the Covid shot and did not use ivermectin.

1. The Dr’s I knew used ivermectin mixed with z-pack , zinc, and another drug. They reported about a 50% or slightly more recovery for mild to moderate cases. They treated thousands of patients in a hard hit area.
2. As a general rule the concoction above was being used BEFORE we had other alternatives and at very least seemed to make some folks better.

The entire tone of the article is poor and seemed to be more of a point toward this is crazy conservative rhetoric even though the results with ivermectin did show some positive results even when used alone. I think at this point other better options are available.

Reactions: cherrydawg
Reactions: cherrydawg
It worked like a charm in Mexico. Don't believe everything you read. Check out more sources and not just another big pharma sponsered propaganda piece.
You talking about this Mexico? 🤣

You talking about this Mexico? 🤣

I know you think you're smart. But all you are doing is googling stuff.
I have two friends in Mexico who are doctors. One has since moved up to San Diego, but they both used Ivermectin with great success during the pandemic. I do not believe this report because of that. Big pharma owns the sources you site.
Both doctors told me Ivermectin early enough (first 36 hours) knocks covid out in just 3 - 4 days. I have known these men for 40 years. They don't lie to me. I have helped them too much.

I know you think you're smart. But all you are doing is googling stuff.
I have two friends in Mexico who are doctors. One has since moved up to San Diego, but they both used Ivermectin with great success during the pandemic. I do not believe this report because of that. Big pharma owns the sources you site.
Both doctors told me Ivermectin early enough (first 36 hours) knocks covid out in just 3 - 4 days. I have known these men for 40 years. They don't lie to me. I have helped them too much.
Anecdotal evidence is not exactly a key component of the scientific method, for all the obvious reasons.

On the other hand, the results of multiple, peer-reviewed studies are generally indicative of the actual efficacy of a given treatment.

https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12985-022-01829-8

Background​

We conducted a systematic review and meta-analysis to evaluate the efficacy of ivermectin for COVID-19 patients based on current peer-reviewed RCTs and to address disputes over the existing evidence.

Methods​

MEDLINE (Pubmed), Scopus, Web of Science, Cochrane library, Google scholar and Clinicaltrials.gov were searched for RCTs assessing the efficacy of Ivermectin up to 20 February 2022. A systematic review and meta-analysis of studies was performed based on the PRISMA 2020 statement criteria.

Results​

19 and 17 studies were included in this systematic review and meta-analysis, respectively. There was no significant difference in progression to severe disease (log OR − 0.27 [95% CI − 0.61 to 0.08], I2 = 42.29%), negative RT-PCR (log OR 0.25 [95% CI − 0.18–0.68], I2 = 58.73%), recovery (log OR 0.11 [95% CI − 0.22–0.45], I2 = 13.84%), duration of hospitalization (SMD − 0.40 [95% CI − 0.85–0.06], I2 = 88.90%), time to negative RT-PCR (SMD − 0.36 [95% CI − 0.89–0.17], I2 = 46.2%), and viral load (SMD -0.17 [95% CI -0.45 to 0.12], I^2 = 0%). It is worth noting that, based on low-certainty evidence, ivermectin may possibly reduce mortality (log OR − 0.67 [95% CI − 1.20 to − 0.13], I2 = 28.96%). However, studies with a higher risk of bias were more likely to indicate positive effects on the efficacy of this drug, according to our subgroup analyses based on study quality.

Conclusion​

Ivermectin did not have any significant effect on outcomes of COVID-19 patients and as WHO recommends, use of ivermectin should be limited to clinical trials.

Reactions: celticdawg
Don’t forget the tech layoffs. Real estate layoffs etc announced right after the mid terms. Lol. The whole country has been duped. Hook, line and sinker. Please wake up

Both doctors told me Ivermectin early enough (first 36 hours) knocks covid out in just 3 - 4 days.
That was exactly my experience. was on it within 24 hours,, was a "mild flu" by day 3, no signs at all by end of day 4

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT