ADVERTISEMENT

From a leader with the Southern Bapt Convention

Every American should think about the confederacy and what it stood for. Neo-confederates won't admit it, but the ancestors they worship freely admitted their rebellion, and the society they wanted to preserve, was based upon owning and exploiting other human beings for their own profit. The confederates gambled on rebellion and treason and LOST decisively. Their selfishness and stupidity at challenging the industrial and manpower might of the United States cost the South dearly for nearly a century. The confederates should have been grateful they weren't hung as traitors (every confederate was certainly guilty of treason as defined by the US Constitution).

Every American should think about the confederacy and what it stood for. Neo-confederates won't admit it, but the ancestors they worship freely admitted their rebellion, and the society they wanted to preserve, was based upon owning and exploiting other human beings for their own profit. The confederates gambled on rebellion and treason and LOST decisively. Their selfishness and stupidity at challenging the industrial and manpower might of the United States cost the South dearly for nearly a century. The confederates should have been grateful they weren't hung as traitors (every confederate was certainly guilty of treason as defined by the US Constitution).
Sorry you missed it, but this has been discussed here for the better part of a decade. Suffice it to say, you need to study up a little before posting. This is very thoroughly plowed ground.

Sorry you missed it, but this has been discussed here for the better part of a decade. Suffice it to say, you need to study up a little before posting. This is very thoroughly plowed ground.

Unfortunately, it is a fact of history that Southerners have trouble learning lessons. No worries, I am happy to remind those who would worship the confederacy that they are venerating traitors and low-down scoundrels.

Don't forget Columbus. A flag is nothing more than decor. You want real messages with depth and meaning, check out the back windows and bumpers of all the Subaru's in your neighborhood. Brilliant philosophies and keys to living life to its fullest. Not to mention how well those concepts work way out there in the cruel world.

Don't forget Columbus. A flag is nothing more than decor. You want real messages with depth and meaning, check out the back windows and bumpers of all the Subaru's in your neighborhood. Brilliant philosophies and keys to living life to its fullest. Not to mention how well those concepts work way out there in the cruel world.

uh, ok. Thanks for sharing.

Just more silly BS. Funny the flag was no where in anyone's mind until the left and the race pimps take advantage of a crisis to political points. Its a flag. Slavery was over 200 yrs ago. There isn't a black person alive that had anything to do with slavery, its noting more than a crutch to explain away failure.

If the good Reverend wants to be upset about something, the he should stop supporting DemocRATs and leading his ppl to their plantation. Because the modern democRAT plantation is a lot more destructive than the old democRAT plantations

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/walter-e-williams/true-black-tragedy-illegitimacy-rate-nearly-75

Wow, all southern apologist have done for 150 years is plow over blood soaked, over plowed ground. ''States'' Rights'' my ass.

The linked text is both right and brave. It's quite possibly important as well.
TSC is still probably the most powerful religious organization in the south.

Wow, all southern apologist have done for 150 years is plow over blood soaked, over plowed ground. ''States'' Rights'' my ass.
Why doesn't somebody apologize for the past 50 years of the failed liberal social experiment started by Lyndon Johnson to "help" the poor and minorities in this country. Last time I looked at this "total" failure the poverty rate is higher than before LBJ started this 15 trillion dollar waste of taxpayer money. All the liberals have managed to do is also help destroy the family unit in the process. Something even slavery and racism wasn't able to do. Now after 6 years of Obama, every issue is discussed along racial lines instead of looking at Americans as one people. Now Hillary lies when she suggests that Republicans are basically blocking the doors to the voting booth for blacks and minorities. Last time I looked her state of New York has 1 day to vote while almost every southern state has basically election month. Why would she try to divide along racial lines. To get votes of course by trying to imply that you should support her based solely on a lie. With record unemployment among the black youth, a low labor participation rate, stagnant wages, and record numbers on public assistance you've got to blame the police, the Republicans, or somebody as to why so many of our cities are a cesspool of drugs, crime, and deteriorating infrastructure. I bet it's the confederate battle flag that's the problem.

Why doesn't somebody apologize for the past 50 years of the failed liberal social experiment started by Lyndon Johnson to "help" the poor and minorities in this country. Last time I looked at this "total" failure the poverty rate is higher than before LBJ started this 15 trillion dollar waste of taxpayer money. All the liberals have managed to do is also help destroy the family unit in the process. Something even slavery and racism wasn't able to do. Now after 6 years of Obama, every issue is discussed along racial lines instead of looking at Americans as one people. Now Hillary lies when she suggests that Republicans are basically blocking the doors to the voting booth for blacks and minorities. Last time I looked her state of New York has 1 day to vote while almost every southern state has basically election month. Why would she try to divide along racial lines. To get votes of course by trying to imply that you should support her based solely on a lie. With record unemployment among the black youth, a low labor participation rate, stagnant wages, and record numbers on public assistance you've got to blame the police, the Republicans, or somebody as to why so many of our cities are a cesspool of drugs, crime, and deteriorating infrastructure. I bet it's the confederate battle flag that's the problem.

It all started when them Yankees made you treat negras like human beings, didn't it ? You're pathetic.

You're so misguided I don't know where to start. I'm glad you're taking the opportunity to use the deaths of nine innocent black people by a troubled young man to discuss a war that you obviously know very little about. I bet you and Brian Williams must have been there. Tell us more....................

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
You're a POS, that must get tiring at some point. Always on the wrong side of decency and history. A knuckle dragging remnant of the first order.
I love you too! You crazy racist apologist, why are you so angry? There are many good people in the south and we are not all racist like you. I hope you get the help you need and I will mention you in my prayers. Did you pull that skirt out of your crack yet?

I love you too! You crazy racist apologist, why are you so angry? There are many good people in the south and we are not all racist like you. I hope you get the help you need and I will mention you in my prayers. Did you pull that skirt out of your crack yet?

Yes there are many good people in the south, more all the time.
You're not one of them, that's very clear.
The sooner your ideas die out the better for everybody.
I hate that it will likely take the death of people so confined to a terrible past, but it's ultimately your choice whether to grow or leave this world spouting the same dead ender BS you probably learned from your Parents.
I'm just out of hope and patience with your sort, you have no openness to joining a better way of thinking.

It all started when them Yankees made you treat negras like human beings, didn't it ? You're pathetic.

Yea blacks are in great shape now that guys like you made it all better.........they've been conditioned to love the plantation now, and keep kooks that think like you in power so the can continue to get better off....what a great transformation you've made of blacks. LOL

Yes there are many good people in the south, more all the time.
You're not one of them, that's very clear.
The sooner your ideas die out the better for everybody.
I hate that it will likely take the death of people so confined to a terrible past, but it's ultimately your choice whether to grow or leave this world spouting the same dead ender BS you probably learned from your Parents.
I'm just out of hope and patience with your sort, you have no openness to joining a better way of thinking.
Hey helen! I just wanted you to pull the skirt from your crack, Just trying to be helpful and now,I am a POS racist , that is quite a jump even with liberal logic. I feel the pain from the loss of my Christian brothers and sisters murdered by a twisted soul. The church and the families of the victims have shown what Gods love will do to squish out hatred, you should try a large dose of God's love yourself, as I said before I will pray for you. Once again I am not racist, just because I am from the south does not mean I hate anyone that is not of my race. You need to study current events and see who runs the modern plantation, it is the left keeping them down so they can pander for their votes. That is really pathetic and you and your kind will not be able to spin that when you face God in the end.
Pull that skirt from your crack before you kill someone.

Reactions: im4thedawgs
Yea blacks are in great shape now that guys like you made it all better.........they've been conditioned to love the plantation now, and keep kooks that think like you in power so the can continue to get better off....what a great transformation you've made of blacks. LOL

You're like an ugly cartoon. You have no idea what my fiscal thinking is. I do know what YOU ARE though. Your type is on their last legs politically and culturally. Enjoy oblivion.

Both SC Senators and it's Governor has seen the light, you might even see it if you'll stop gripping your hateful views like a security blanket.

You're like an ugly cartoon. You have no idea what my fiscal thinking is. I do know what YOU ARE though. Your type is on their last legs politically and culturally. Enjoy oblivion.

Both SC Senators and it's Governor has seen the light, you might even see it if you'll stop gripping your hateful views like a security blanket.

HOLY SHIT...YOU'RE THE AMAZING KRESKIN!!!!! How freaking cool is that?

HOLY SHIT...YOU'RE THE AMAZING KRESKIN!!!!! How freaking cool is that?

You're finished everywhere but the most backward outlets, like this one. Republicans have held their nose because they needed your votes till now. They are the ones who will get the symbol of your dead ender thinking taken off The Capital property.

You're finished everywhere but the most backward outlets, like this one. Republicans have held their nose because they needed your votes till now. They are the ones who will get the symbol of your dead ender thinking taken off The Capital property.
You should switch to pads, I hear they aren't as uncomfortable as inserts. Try that then post again tomorrow

Damn that is weak. Not much left of you is there ?
Talk about weak! your lame style of debate. learn some facts so you can converse wit the big boys.
You are so happy to be part of an under educated group of voters that think big government is the answer to all your worries.
You and your kind are not even smart enough to realize you are being taken by the crooked politicians, who are once again using a crisis to their advantage where your voter block is the pawn in a losing game. Maybe pads would be best for you.
Let us know how they work for you.

It all started when them Yankees made you treat negras like human beings, didn't it ? You're
Just as I thought. You have no answer as to why you liberals have failed the very people you claimed to have helped. So you must play the race, homo, abortion, war on women BS. It's all you have left. The politics of division is alive and well in 2015. Easier for you to blame the past and anyone who disagrees with your failed policies in the present.

Damn that is weak. Not much left of you is there ?
Screen-Shot-2015-06-21-at-2.02.53-PM.png

Unfortunately, it is a fact of history that Southerners have trouble learning lessons. No worries, I am happy to remind those who would worship the confederacy that they are venerating traitors and low-down scoundrels.

Your lack of knowledge on the subject is only exceeded by your misplaced arrogance. Having studied the history of the antebellum south, U.S history prior to, during and following the civil war in college and having read extensively on the subject in the years since, I am not only thoroughly educated on the subject and an expert, but unlike you not so biased as to use a war that exacted a huge human toll of lives and sacrifice on both sides to try to advance a political agenda in 2015. The liberal mindset. Never let a tragedy go to waste.

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
Helen ,
pull your skirt out of your crack and maybe you will not be so irritable.

I hate to break it to you but them "Yankees" who you insist made those in the South treat slaves as human beings OWNED slaves. Both Grant and Sherman owned slaves (as did many northerners) and didn't "free" them until the war was over. In the case of Grant, he was basically forced to after the 13th Amendment was passed in 1865. On the other hand Robert E. Lee (who inherited slaves) freed them all in 1862 of his own free will, when the South was winning the war. It would really be great if you actually had facts to back up your rhetoric, but as usual you're the typical know-nothing liberal who wants to re-write history to suit his or her political beliefs and agenda. You fail once again.

You're so misguided I don't know where to start. I'm glad you're taking the opportunity to use the deaths of nine innocent black people by a troubled young man to discuss a war that you obviously know very little about. I bet you and Brian Williams must have been there. Tell us more....................

Sure, what do you need to know? I teach US history and I'm always happy to help folks that think they know, but don't really understand, American history.

Sorry, I don't need permission to teach you a lesson if you are deficient in understanding.
I think he was making the point....you're late, it's already been discussed...but you don't seem to have read anything...just tossing out drunken misguided bs it seems...but hey, have at it General Sherman

Your lack of knowledge on the subject is only exceeded by your misplaced arrogance. Having studied the history of the antebellum south, U.S history prior to, during and following the civil war in college and having read extensively on the subject in the years since, I am not only thoroughly educated on the subject and an expert, but unlike you not so biased as to use a war that exacted a huge human toll of lives and sacrifice on both sides to try to advance a political agenda in 2015. The liberal mindset. Never let a tragedy go to waste.

How much study did you do, and where? I've got a BA in history, a MMAS (Master of Military Art and Science), and an MA in US history. I teach US history to college freshmen and sophomores. So forgive me if I'm arrogant in dealing with folks like you.

Reactions: shonuff253
I think he was making the point....you're late, it's already been discussed...but you don't seem to have read anything...just tossing out drunken misguided bs it seems...but hey, have at it General Sherman

Thanks for the compliment. I consider William T. Sherman to be one of the greatest combat leaders in American history.

How much study did you do, and where? I've got a BA in history, a MMAS (Master of Military Art and Science), and an MA in US history. I teach US history to college freshmen and sophomores. So forgive me if I'm arrogant in dealing with folks like you.
If they were traitors, explain the confederate memorial at Arlington ? ........yep, he's now searching google , cause the History professor didn't know about it.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT