ADVERTISEMENT

FTX fallout... you ivermectin deniers were fooled by these idiots running a ponzi scheme

MonolithicDawgX

Three-Peat Enthusiast
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
As well as many other public health falsified arguments that cost people their lives, jobs, and savings. You are controlled by the elite$ and you love it. You roll around in the crickets they serve you, and say, "Thank you, sir. May I have another?"

Ok, a bit of hyperbole, but if you denied ivermectin works for covid, the fake studies were brought to you by a 30yo feaux billionaire ponzi scheme head.

As well as many other public health falsified arguments that cost people their lives, jobs, and savings. You are controlled by the elite$ and you love it. You roll around in the crickets they serve you, and say, "Thank you, sir. May I have another?"

Ok, a bit of hyperbole, but if you denied ivermectin works for covid, the fake studies were brought to you by a 30yo feaux billionaire ponzi scheme head.

Just glad I survived covid. Vaccine was a personal choice. Sick of listening to crazy people saying ignorant things about it. Give it a rest. You don’t even get replies in this nuthouse anymore, even when you make the most preposterous, tenuous connection between your outlier beliefs and a crypto exchange failure.

Just glad I survived covid. Vaccine was a personal choice. Sick of listening to crazy people saying ignorant things about it. Give it a rest. You don’t even get replies in this nuthouse anymore, even when you make the most preposterous, tenuous connection between your outlier beliefs and a crypto exchange failure.
My outlier beliefs? Did you read the article? (Sigh) ignorance is a choice.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT