ADVERTISEMENT

Gary Talbert aka Uncle John Dawg on HOTD

So sorry to hear this. Although I never met him, I interacted with him quite often on various message boards . He was always respectful and kind. He will be greatly missed. Prayers for peace and comfort to the family.

passed last night. He loved the DAWGS and UGA. He will be missed. I had the occasion to meet and talk with him for the last 10 years. Prayers for his family.. 65
Dayum……I really hate to hear that. Never met him but knew him for years on here. What a nice gentleman, always kind and friendly. I am 100% positive he was the same in person.

They don’t make them like that anymore. Prayers sent to Warner Robins Dawg and family.

May he rest in peace and may peace be with the family. He was a DGD and will very much be missed. Thanks for posting.

May his soul rest with the Lord & may the lord comfort his family going forward.

Reactions: wwforest
passed last night. He loved the DAWGS and UGA. He will be missed. I had the occasion to meet and talk with him for the last 10 years. Prayers for his family.. 65
Bless him and his family.

I've know Mr. Gary for many years through playing golf at Houston Lake C.C. He had a reat sense of humor & was a huge fan of our Georgia Bulldogs. My condolences. go out to his loved ones & friends.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT