ADVERTISEMENT

Good Lord! Hard to follow who's talking to who

Hit reply and the person you are responding to will be quoted. Don't go straight to "post reply". Should remove all confusion
Ok. I'm replying to Radi.

But digging down in the thread and mentally keeping up the other peeps replying to THEIR other peeps is difficult. Man, it feels like work.

Reactions: ZosoDawg
Hit reply and the person you are responding to will be quoted. Don't go straight to "post reply". Should remove all confusion
So how do I change the order of replies so my reply to Radi shows up right under Radi, and not off somewhere else in the thread? I guess it isn't a thread anymore....it's a topic.

Dash said there's some way to change post order so we can figure out what the hell is going on.

Ok. I'm replying to Radi.

But digging down in the thread and mentally keeping up the other peeps replying to THEIR other peeps is difficult. Man, it feels like work.
It is work. Basically it's setup for a single topic and not to have conversations. I guess we're all going to need to exchange phone numbers and try group text instead.

Reactions: SayWhatDawg
So how do I change the order of replies so my reply to Radi shows up right under Radi, and not off somewhere else in the thread? I guess it isn't a thread anymore....it's a topic.

You don't need it to do that because I am quoted so that way we know you responded directly to me. Trust me, it gets easier. I compare it to learning to drive an automatic from a stick. That left foot keeps searching for something to do. Maybe not a great comparison because I like manual transmission but that's all I got.

But it's going to be so easy and user friendly. Gonna get all the cool stuff that the kids like, like trophies and stuff. Might even give us the private messaging tool if we all get in line and behave.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT