ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning Dawg brothers and sisters !! **

good morning ,UJD .I'ma making amends..............

and going back to bed
w7afhRR.jpg

On behalf of the 4:52 division of the Dawg Nation let me

say we are glad to have you and your computer up and running like a Swiss watch again.

We've actually gotten very little rain during this

"wet" period of the last weeks. Lot of clouds though.

I almost forgot but I have 4:52...

tattooed on my buttocks along with your birthdate. Mrs. Dawghair reminded me while giving me a Nuru Massage last night.

Good morning UJ & all you AM Dawgs! Headed back downtown with the bride for

(hopefully) her final check-up. Keep the back-ups away from us.

This post was edited on 3/27 6:06 AM by BadLeroyDawg

Morning, UJD. For 4:52, several of my favorite "Uncle-isms"

"John Wayne wouldn't dare put ketchup on a hot dog." 03/14/15
"On the Chat, skin trumps politics". 01/06/15
"Nothing good ever happens after 7:00 PM". 02/2715
"The 4:52 is like Radio Free Europe for Disney Dawgs." UJD - 12/31/14

Happy Birthday, Uncle.

Mornin', Unka John...a little rain up in here makes for a slick rock

Gotta finish the drill. Is it your birthday? HBDTY...Hope you can do something frivolous. Have a great day...

Mornin' UJD! It looks like birthday greetings are in order, so I hope you

have a great birthday and that you feel celebrated today! Thanks for getting the CHATs up and running every morning.

mornin' Dawg4Sure. My rock is small and on a dolly

today. Should roll easily the rest of the way up the hill today. Most of it done by Thursday evening. Being frivolous is my gig. No need to remind me to do that. Thanks. Have a great weekend.

good morning 81n95dawg. Thanks. No problem

getting up for the the morning coffee and greetings sessions each morning. Always great to be around Dawgs of all types this time of day. Hope you have a great weekend.

What a great shot ! That was a top 5 magical moment

in Sanford Stadium history I believe. That will last all day long.

Happy Birthday UJD....Mornin' Dawgs

Looks like my 4:52 brothers beat me to Happy Birthdays this morning....must be the power of the facebooks...

WVU's relentless defensive pressure is gonna give Kentucky a hard time.....yep

I'll get the birthday summit coffee ready...

mornin' WRDawg. Yea. They had the Cats on the ropes

until the very end. Looks like a plan B is in order. I'll be there for the summit.

Good morning sir! Headed to north LA today for a little fishing

Gonna try the sacalait by day and cats by night. Looking forward to a little R&R.

Happy Birthday Uncle John!!

And good morning. Hope you will have a bless day.

Asleep at the Wheel still going strong. Great show last nite. Brother Ray has still got it. Opening band of 2 families of sisters playing Texas fiddles and banjos made one feel good about the country. I knew just as many folks there last night as I did for the South African hip hop show on Monday....but not the same folks, for some reason. Not much crossover. Oh well, I did get a kimchi bacon dog at the Commie Bar after the show, so all was right with the world. Barack couldn't even screw up that nite.

Sad to see baby daughter's Heels lose. I'm guessing Kentucky is still in it, but haven't even checked the score.

Eagle flies today. Dices gone be hot.
Happy Birthing, once again, on this, your very special day.

good morning FIELDARTILLERYDAWG. The only way

I know anything about MSDNC is when one of my Talk Radio heroes mentions something about them. Or if someone on the Chat links up something Sharpton does the even ridiculous for him to do. I can only imagine what those idiots would say about country music.

ADVERTISEMENT