ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning Dawg brothers and sisters !! **

good morning ,UJD .Blonde on Blonde...........

I doubt it ,but whose worried about it now
4RJ1cBB.jpg

Good morning children.

This post was edited on 3/30 5:06 AM by cummingdog

Morning John**

Thunder and lightning in Blue Ridge

good morning UGAly. The Weather Channel says we are

supposed to also, but they have been missing on us for about a month. We'll see. Have a great day.

Good morning UJ & all you AM Dawgs! After today, should be 70's all week

for the highs. Y'all gonna hit 80 soon?

Mornin' UJD! Feeling like I'm back among the living this morning, the cold is a lot

better so I'm not sounding like Barry White anymore. Hope you have a great Monday!

good morning Leroy. Kind of amazing weather change

after this last weekend. I bet it will be in the 80s by the Masters week. Have a great great week.

Good Morning UJD and all you Big Beefy Bulldawgs! Would like to hear

Shirley Q Liquor chime in with her insights into the JT "Parole Tide" Gate at Bama. Y'all all have a great day. Sic Em Dawgs!

good morning Tooth. It just blows my mind that JT did

something that stupid before he even dressed out for a game. There goes his last "second" chance. Can't imagine what he will do next. Hope you have a great week.

Morning, UJD. So the Crimson Turds grab the early lead in the Fulmer Cup

That is like putting a few extra blossoms on the Azaleas, it's like the pretty girl walking on the beach turning around and walking back toward you...allowing a second view thru the Ray-Bans. It just makes the wonderful springtime a little better.
While Saban's boys were getting fingerprinted, ours were filling the air with footballs. 69 passes in the scrimmage but strangely only 7 of them by Jacob Park. What's up with that? Then you look and see no carries for Chubb so you ask, "They know what NC27 can do, that's why he not participating, but what about JP7"? Strange.

good morning Judge. I noticed that also. I don't pretend

to have any idea why or have any way of knowing what's up. I'm sure in the next day or so the Stud Vent will be loaded with insiders and connected venters that will have data analyzed. We will then know all we would want about the QB depth chart. Until then we will just have to be patient and wait.

Morning fellas. Have a good 1

Sorry for the poor attendance and tardy's this weekend Uncle J..........3 day bender in myrtle beach

Time to start picking up the pieces.....
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Good morning UJD. Back in the big E after a short

TRIP. All went well and granddaughter's
team won it all.
Have a great day.

mornin' reeb. LOL. I understand. The week is probably

going to start out kind of slow before you get back in the groove. Hope you have a good one.

Good Morning UJD ..Mornin' Dawgs

It should be on good match-ups for the Final Four....looks even more like the Dawgs got a really bad draw for their first game.

I spent most of my day yesterday "sitting in chairs" while Dianne and Carolyn shopped. ...went to a really nice new development called Avalon in Alpharetta . According to the wimmens it's got great stores..I only noticed the taverns and great chairs. I worked on my sitting technique, kinda like spring practice.....gotta get ready for football season

What's the deal with Blake...noticed he made the cut and the only

Other time I saw his name was the 2 rounds at the Bob Hope(what I call it).....it went like 65-79 there...

Good Morning Uncle J

Anniversary up in here. Already arranged for a baby sitter, made reservations, etc. I doubt the positive point total lasts very long, but always good to be in the plus column on a Monday.

Re: What's the deal with Blake...noticed he made the cut and the only

He played hope, pebble, San diego and pulled out of riviera on wed........still struggling with hip/back a little. Playing this week too, he's got 9/10 starts left on medical so he needs a couple top 10's in a hurry
Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT