ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning Dawg brothers and sisters !! **

Mornin', Unka John...what a nice day yesterday in Athens. Can Spieth

hang on? Shaping up to be very entertaining at Augusta today. Have a great day...
This post was edited on 4/12 6:30 AM by Dawg4sure

Good morning UJ & all you AM Dawgs! Headed back south this morning after

breakfast. Y'all GA boys keep the traffic down.

mornin' Dawg4Sure. It was beautiful in Augusta too. Yes.

I think Spieth will hang on. He is a very good player. Have a great day.

Good morning Uncle John and all you hairy hunker down dawg people

this is the day the Lord has made, Rejoice..........the dawgs look purdy good yesterday as watching on tv was not the same as being there, none the lest, got to see my dawgs play some football. Masters should be very interesting today,the young leader looks really poise and mature, but lookout for Rose, he made up some ground really fast.........hey, take care Uncle, got to get ready to teach this morning, here on the York river is clear skies and warm temps after a beautiful day yesterday....God Bless.

Good Morning UJD & all you Sunday final round Dawgs

Will be HEADing over shortly...only 10% chance of rain over there will 80% here this afternoon...maybe w will miss it..

I'm thinking Justin Rose will put some heat on Jordan ...just looking forward to a day with my boy

good morning 49. Beautiful day in Augusta yesterday.

Lot of great players in that thing. There are about 6-7 guys who can win now. Still think Spieth will do it. Hope you have a great day.

Morning, UJD. Day belongs to Speith? NO. To Hillary? NO.

Rev Al coming to town today, will preach at Missionary a Baptist Church. That should end any perceived racial tension. Pictures are appearing from yesterday's funeral for Walter Scott showing a flag draped coffin. That got me wondering if he had served in the military. Sure enough, reports indicate:
Walter Scott, the 50-year-old unarmed black man who was killed by a white police officer in North Charleston, S.C., this week, previously served for two years in the U.S. Coast Guard at Curtis Bay in Baltimore, the agency said Thursday.
Scott enlisted in the service on July 9, 1984 and served as a fireman apprentice until Oct. 9, 1986, when he was granted a general discharge under honorable conditions after involuntary separating due to a drug-related offense, the Coast Guard said.
Oh well, I guess any great man can have one blemish on his record,

mornin' WRDawg. Had a great time yesterday. Looks like

it might go down to the wire again. Maybe this Masters will miss all that rain that was predicted after all. Have fun with Alan and safe travels.

Tunamint could be decided on 18, and remember

At Augusta each hole is individually named. Not insignificantly, 18 is named " Holly".

good morning Judge. It's anybody's guess to what

plans Rev Al has in mind. I say it will be something sinister. May be wrong but I see some kind of a shakedown coming.

Mornin Unc, gonna be a nice day to grill out and...

keep an eye on the Masters. Watched the GDay game yesterday with DAWGSong and friends and DRANK CANES of BUD, sat on couches. Turman looked good, ran strong and HIT the HOLE when one was there. He's a little quicker than Douglas, looked like a third team RB depending on how Marshall goes. QB was a toss up IMO between the two of Ramsey/Bauta. Bauta seemed to be more consistent with his checks and accuracy while Ramsey more likely to HIT the big play. This might not be decided for awhile....D looked pretty good.

mornin' Fetchin. Thanks for the update. Didn't see the

game because I was in Augusta. Haven't read the sports section yet. Looks like the QB race will last for a long time. Have a good one.

Good Morning Uncle J

Not sure if today is going to be a runaway for Speith or a down to the wire classic.
I predict Phil puts down a 68 or better.
Imo, Speith will have to shoot at least 71 to win it.

mornin' teddy. No telling. About anything can happen

on Sunday at Augusta. If Spieth shoots one or two under it's going to be very hard for someone to beat him. One thing for sure is it will be fun to watch. Hope you have a great day.

good idea, teddy. We could start having a chat celebrity

guest host on significant days in chat history.

Johnny Carson took every Monday off....

Then he let Joan Rivers be his "permanent" guest host from '83 until she took off and started her own show when Fox started as a network. Carson never spoke to her again.

Good morning, UJD! It's gonna be a wild one at ANGC today

I think. Can that 21 yo survive? We'll see. Have a great day!

Woof.....

Almost a sweep yesterday.

Baseball over Bama, softball over Ole Missy, lady soccer split beat East Carolina and lost to Duke.

Men's Tennis won 29th SEC regular Season crown beating #14 Ole Missy.

Track did good at Spec Towns meet. Too lazy to decipher results.

Good morning, Uncle!

Did not get to see any of the G Day game. We got home in time to catch the last 20 minutes or so, but the ESPN app on my Apple TV said that SEC Network is not part of my cable subscription, even though I can watch SEC Network on Charter at any time of day or night. It never worked, so I went and made 2 Bar S hot dogs with Castleberry chili, and slaw and mustard and hot sauce. Damn fine snack right there. We had some buns with the slit at the top.

Wife went to a garage sale and bought 2 chairs for baby daughter's apt in Chapel Hill and made me go get them. Where to put them? How to get them to Chapel Hill this summer when she moves in to new apt? Don't they have chairs to buy in Chapel Hill? Can't baby daughter buy her own chairs? These are questions that women never ax. They are large chairs, and heavy. Duh.

I hope you had fun at the Masters. We didn't really know what to do when you left. Place went to hell, but DAWG-FAN49 did a great job of keeping society together and wishing the late arrivals Good Morning. I want him leading the citizens brigade when the meltdown comes. Natural leader. Everybody calmed down quickly after he took over, and there was no looting. You can't just walk out like that and leave a power vacuum on 4:52. Seems to me that's just what somebody like Clyo/Ag/molsen6/UgaTom/VanFleet wood be waiting for. Imagine if they took over. God Bless 49 for stepping up.

Good morning UJD. Had a great day in Athens yesterday

and hope today is just as good here in Big E. (pilgrimage)
Have a good one.

Concur, with no Uncle I wandered aimlessly around the house...

with one house shoe on muttering incoherently all morning.

And no weekend TRD nugget...

The weekend finally comes so we have time to enjoy a TRD nightly nugget, and then there ain't one. Frowny face emoticon goes right here. Ain't nobody can do a nugget at 1am when they appear on CHATs. And some of us have to be gone in the mornings to keep the wheels of Barack's economy turning. So we wait for the weekend when we can stay up late or have quiet time in the am to fully appreciate a well produced TRD nugget...but then it's gone.

I bought 3 records off that Nugget program, despite above mentioned difficulties. You are the Casey Kasem of CHATs, but without the Alzheimer's, and the family fighting over your body. CHATs needs nuggets! Please tell CHATs it ain't over!

Maybe the Nightly Nuggets can be cut back to just "Weekend" Nuggets without the prior aliteration, so you don't feel the pressure. CHATs is hungry, TRD. Feed us!

This post was edited on 4/12 9:14 AM by JohnnyBeeDawg

Shame that 4:52 host and guest/host can't be

Password protected.
That is a security gap that could cause chaos.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT