ADVERTISEMENT

Good morning Dawg brothers and sisters !! **

MU. The vehicle recall post below reminded me of...

cars from my past. Had a '73 Ventura hatchback, orange. Only orange thing I've ever purchase on purpose except oranges, and that always makes me feel dirty.

The car would crank up and automatically be in reverse. Had to keep the foot on the brake to keep from lurching back when cranking.

We didn't neesd no stinkin' recalls back in those days. America has gone soft.

mornin' Professor. Yea. Every car I had in the 60s, 70s

and part of the 80s had something wrong with it. Then you would assumed that's just the way it's supposed to be and just make it work. Have a great day.

good morning Beatledawg. Hard to tell. The Weather

Channel has been telling us that we would get rain for the last 3 weeks. During that time it's rained once or twice. Probably just be cloudy here. Have a great day.

Mornin' UJD! If it rains again today like it did yesterday I'm gonna have

to go buy me a john boat. Hope you have a great Tuesday!

had a VW van in the summer of '78...

it had no front passenger seat and nothing in the back. Just metal walls. I mounted one of those folding lawn chairs with laced webbing through the floor with u bolts. Could barely see over the dash.

I loved that van.

good morning 81n95dawg. Everybody north of here is

getting a lot more rain than we are. Lot of clouds though. Hope you have a great day.

Should have saved that one for football trips to Athens.

We could have painted that thing up real nice.

Good Morning Uncle J

Just spent 20 mins I won't get back looking at $$$$$ old VW vans on EBAY. Most of them look good on the outside and awful on the inside.
VW Van has got nothin on Further.

mornin' teddy. You got that right. Further has "been there".

Further has character. Home games, away games. Hot, cold, rain, snow. Don't matter. Further will be there with 110%.

Mornin', Unka John...steady rain at Casa de D4S. Now that G Day and

the Masters have come and gone, we have officially reached the long wait till football season. Chat doldrums. Chatters get restless and bored. Get into trouble. Risk suspension. Gotta stay sharp. Have a great day...

Good morning UJD, Sammy Johns made me want

a Chevy van.
Have a great day.
This post was edited on 4/14 6:52 AM by EufaulaDawg

chevy van

Good Morning UJD ...Mornin' Dawgs

Welp, got the fambly all off yesterday and hey texted after thy arrived in Tucson...guess it's time to start planning our next TRIP out there. It really sucks having them 20000 miles away and I'm sure it will get worse after the 2nd grand kid comes. Maybe one day we can be like the rest of the snowbirds out there and actually have a place for long stays.

Looks like a good pickup by the Roundball Dawgs with that kid from Michigan ...GATA

mornin' Dawg4Sure. Yea. The long wait starts now. I

recorded the G Day game and hope to watch it soon. Sure couldn't tell much about anything in the papers.
Hate this time of year. Sure hope the players and the chatters can behave themselves. Suspensions on the way if not. Have a great day.

Good morning....Lawrence Phillips done killed his cellmate in prison

that's a bad dude.
Lawrence_Phillips_mugshot.jpg

This post was edited on 4/14 7:00 AM by waycrossbulldawg

Murdered a Murderer

Good morning UJ & all you AM Dawgs! Sorry for the late reports, but injured

my right hand last night--not at Ford's Theater, BTW--and it ain't easy typing lefty only.

mornin' EufaulaDawg. Haven't heard that song in a long

time. Did read an article about him about a year ago. Already can't remember what I read about him besides that song. Oh well. Hope you have a great day.

mornin' WRDawg. Sounds like that guy is a pretty good

players. A lot of good teams wanted him. Dawgs sure needed him with the loss of a couple of big guys.

good morning Waycross. Good grief. Just another in a

long list of gifted athletes blowing the entire thing through bad decisions.

good morning Judge. Don't know much about her, only

what I saw on the chat yesterday about Carla Williams probably picking her. Sounds like a pretty good recruiter at the places she's been. We'll see. Have a great day.

ADVERTISEMENT