ADVERTISEMENT

Guys, it could be worst. We could live in Baltimore. If you live in Baltimore,

Have you ever been there?
I have. Lived in Columbia MD 5 yrs. When I had to go into the city I limited my time there, kept the car windows rolled up and tried to avoid stopping IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY. It's gotten even worse since I left yrs ago. A lady who now works for me worked at Johns Hopkins Med Ctr and couldn't get out fast enough. She thinks it's a shithole just like I do.

I dunno...there's some really nice places in Baltimore. but like every city in America, there are no fly zones where prosperity has kinda left people in the dirt somehow

Somehow? How about 50 yrs of failed social policies? You gotta keep folks needy or otherwise the Democratic Party would cease to exist. If folks are prosperous they don't need govt handouts or the Dems.

I have. Lived in Columbia MD 5 yrs. When I had to go into the city I limited my time there, kept the car windows rolled up and tried to avoid stopping IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY. It's gotten even worse since I left yrs ago. A lady who now works for me worked at Johns Hopkins Med Ctr and couldn't get out fast enough. She thinks it's a shithole just like I do.

This guy thinks because there a are a couple pockets that can be considered "nice" it makes it a great place. Detroit was know. As an American Paris, how's it now, Chicago is on its way, a great fun city....sliding into the liberal abys

I did too...in Maryland as well...but I never had the problems you are not articulating particularly well

Somehow? How about 50 yrs of failed social policies? You gotta keep folks needy or otherwise the Democratic Party would cease to exist. If folks are prosperous they don't need govt handouts or the Dems.
All you are doing is plopping in your dogma and substituting it for any real thought process . You could just as easily say it's a result of failed and unsustainable capitalism. Rabid growth that swooped in a took their profit and left a permanent underclass unable to fend for themselves .... Kinda like what's happening every day in places like Atlanta, Chicago, and Detroit

All you are doing is plopping in your dogma and substituting it for any real thought process . You could just as easily say it's a result of failed and unsustainable capitalism. Rabid growth that swooped in a took their profit and left a permanent underclass unable to fend for themselves .... Kinda like what's happening every day in places like Atlanta, Chicago, and Detroit
You have the symptoms correct, but the cause of the poverty is liberalism, just as Im4thedawgs stated.

Lol, yea that's capitalism, as soon as they're making money they pack up a run,has nothing to do with high regulations, taxes,and a growing leech class that demanded more and more......or else......that post took stupid to a whole new level

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
ADVERTISEMENT