ADVERTISEMENT

Hope you all….

Eastmandawg

Circle of Honor
May 29, 2001
have a happy/enjoyable Thanksgiving.

Trying to maintain my sanity/composure………as I have a Canadian who is also a GD obnoxious Michigan fan in my household.

He has been visiting now going on a week. Honestly, ready to beat his azz. He REALLY gets under my skin. Hoping I can stay composed for another 2 or 3 DAYZ.

Not sure what bothers me the most, the frigging accent, his goofiness, his superior & obnoxious attitude about Michigan football or just his rudeness.

Could be all of it combined….

Nonetheless, hope I can hang on without doing something stupid……need some prayers, they can heel.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Last edited:

Trying to maintain my sanity/composure………as I have a Canadian who is also a GD obnoxious Michigan fan in my household.

He has been visiting now going on for a week. Honestly, ready to beat his azz. He REALLY gets under my skin. Hoping I can stay composed for another 2 or 3 DAYZ.

Not sure what bothers me most, the frigging accent, his goofiness, his superior & obnoxious attitude about Michigan football or his rudeness.

Nonetheless, hope I can hang on without doing something stupid……need some prayers, they can heel.

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and all of you on the chat!

He has been visiting now going on a week. Honestly, ready to beat his azz. He REALLY gets under my skin. Hoping I can stay composed for another 2 or 3 DAYZ.

Not sure what bothers me the most, the frigging accent, his goofiness, his superior & obnoxious attitude about Michigan football or just his rudeness.

Happy Thanksgiving!!
Did he vote for Castro's kid?

Just go beat his ass, it will make you feel better! Just kidding , Eastmandawg, take the high road. He’ll be back up north in a few days & you can troll him when our Dawgs win another Natty in a few weeks!

Happy Thanksgiving!!
After three days in your home, fish and guests stink….Ts & Ps my friend….

Just go beat his ass, it will make you feel better! Just kidding , Eastmandawg, take the high road. He’ll be back up north in a few days & you can troll him when our Dawgs win another Natty in a few weeks!
what makes it all worse is, it's my daughter's "BO friend"......gotta watch myself, I tend to have NO filter and have already had a couple of slip-ups. But honestly, as long they get along, he treats her right and with respect, I should not GAS.......and so far, that seems to be the case.

But the goofy DA makes it hard, just an immature 26 year old kid going on 15........an arrogant, pretentious SOB w/ a false confidence. These past 5 dayz have felt like a year, miserable.

Pretty dayum sure this is worse than Waycross's old stories he use to tell on here about his daughter's redheaded yankee boyfriend years ago. There were some good ones, funny ones....now I know how felt first-hand, but this is not so not funny.....just trying to survive.

Again, Happy Thanksgiving to you all.......liberals and democrats included.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT