ADVERTISEMENT

Hot Pepper Sauce info and conversation

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
Question #1

What is the hottest pepper on the planet?

Question #2

If you dying from hot spices, what should you drink?
What should you eat?

Try to answer before you google. I just found the answer to #2 during my trip to Gatlinburg. It blew my mind. I am not that smart anyway…..

Go for it!

Question #1

Question #2

What should you eat?

Try to answer before you google. I just found the answer to #2 during my trip to Gatlinburg. It blew my mind. I am not that smart anyway…..

Go for it!
Answer to 2 is milk I think. I have heard ghost pepper is the hottest. The hottest I have ever tried is scotch bonnet.

Question #1

Question #2

What should you eat?

Go for it!
Carolina Reaper.
Alcohol/Vodka

Reactions: deadduckdawg
Question #1

Question #2

What should you eat?

Go for it!
Question 1: Hottest pepper?
cjsparxx.jpg

Question 2. What should you eat? The hottest pepper.

Answer to 2 is milk I think. I have heard ghost pepper is the hottest. The hottest I have ever tried is scotch bonnet.
The funny thing is that I thought milk was the answer. From the experts, if you want to kill the effects of the pepper, sugar is the answer. Cotton candy or a spoonful of sugar. It kills the spice effect.

Milk will actually just take the spice down into your stomach where it becomes a spice cocktail waiting to run through your system and out your butt.

Sugar is the answer. The Scoville scale used to rate peppers is actually just the number of drops of sugar needed to neutralize the spice. I find that amazing.

The hottest registered recognized pepper on the planet is the Carolina Reaper. But there is one the founder and one who founded the reaper claims is 3x hotter than the reaper. We shall see.

This company I spoke to combines the top three of Carolina reaper, Trinidad scorpion and ghost in a bottle they call Flat line. It only takes two drops per 5 gallons of Chilli.

The Pepper Palace is the store I visited. All the sauces are made by them. I had a blast talking to them.

Sugar, who would have thought.

The funny thing is that I thought milk was the answer. From the experts, if you want to kill the effects of the pepper, sugar is the answer. Cotton candy or a spoonful of sugar. It kills the spice effect.

Milk will actually just take the spice down into your stomach where it becomes a spice cocktail waiting to run through your system and out your butt.

Sugar is the answer. The Scoville scale used to rate peppers is actually just the number of drops of sugar needed to neutralize the spice. I find that amazing.

The hottest registered recognized pepper on the planet is the Carolina Reaper. But there is one the founder and one who founded the reaper claims is 3x hotter than the reaper. We shall see.

This company I spoke to combines the top three of Carolina reaper, Trinidad scorpion and ghost in a bottle they call Flat line. It only takes two drops per 5 gallons of Chilli.

The Pepper Palace is the store I visited. All the sauces are made by them. I had a blast talking to them.

I would never have thought of sugar.

I think the "Hot Ones" guy still only offers milk to his guests.

Reactions: blackpug6
Question #1

Question #2

What should you eat?

Go for it!
# 2 , milk to kill the pain.
# 1 is an insane scofield rating,
I would say ghost peppers.
wrong!, eh...?

I think the "Hot Ones" guy still only offers milk to his guests.
Yeah, most show guys play out the myth. They all keep sugar to take. They don’t show that. The whole Scoville rating is based off the sugar affect on the spice.

James Reese (Terminal List) killed an enemy combatant with extract of ghost pepper by injecting it into his veins. Just thought you’d want to know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT