ADVERTISEMENT

How I know that the recent gay civil rights issues are manufactured

How about we redefine those issues? its not adultery, its consenting sex between two adults? Its not a BJ, its the use of ones adult mouth by another consenting adult?? Work for you?
Sure. It's ridiculous that laws against sodomy were ever on the books.
Wait, what? 3 of the most liberal states in the Country and they won by slime margins. 32 Stats overwhelmingly voted it down. Then your liberal buddies use stacked courts to over turn the will of the people. Its really more than gay , no not gay, Homosexual marriage. Its an attack on The Constitution and Religion. There is no Constitutional right to homo marriage. END OF STORY.
You obviously don't want gay marriage to be legalized even if it were done through legislative process, so why do you even bring up the fact that courts have ruled that it is legal? FWIW, I am opposed to courts taking action like that, but unfortunately the SCOTUS is about to do so and end the whole debate.

If you will refer to the 10th Amendment, you will see that states can change the definition of marriage as they see fit. Therefore it is not an attack on the Constitution. It's also not an attack on religion since the religious definition of marriage has not changed. What is an attack on religion is forcing people to participate in a gay wedding when it conflicts with their religious beliefs.

Sure. It's ridiculous that laws against sodomy were ever on the books.

You obviously don't want gay marriage to be legalized even if it were done through legislative process, so why do you even bring up the fact that courts have ruled that it is legal? FWIW, I am opposed to courts taking action like that, but unfortunately the SCOTUS is about to do so and end the whole debate.

If you will refer to the 10th Amendment, you will see that states can change the definition of marriage as they see fit. Therefore it is not an attack on the Constitution. It's also not an attack on religion since the religious definition of marriage has not changed. What is an attack on religion is forcing people to participate in a gay wedding when it conflicts with their religious beliefs.
It doesn't matter what I want, the fact is there is no such thing as homosexual marriage. As to it being a state issue...well maybe, its really an open question. The fact is the SC has no standing on the matter, there is no Constitutional right or federal right to make a dog a cat. Pretty simple

DAFUQ does that mean
It means I liked your response.
It doesn't matter what I want, the fact is there is no such thing as homosexual marriage. As to it being a state issue...well maybe, its really an open question. The fact is the SC has no standing on the matter, there is no Constitutional right or federal right to make a dog a cat. Pretty simple

Thanks for your ruling on standing. I'm sure you are much more qualified than all of the federal judges/justices who have seen the

What if we get Merriam-Webster involved , would that work for ya ?

It means I liked your response.

Thanks for your ruling on standing. I'm sure you are much more qualified than all of the federal judges/justices who have seen the

What if we get Merriam-Webster involved , would that work for ya ?
You mean the same justices that said OBAMACARE was constitutional by changing the meaning of the law? Those guys? You might feel inferior to them, I don't

No, I'm good on definations.....you however might should find a websters....or I can find a link for you?

You mean the same justices that said OBAMACARE was constitutional by changing the meaning of the law? Those guys? You might feel inferior to them, I don't

No, I'm good on definations.....you however might should find a websters....or I can find a link for you?

What about definitions ? You good on those ?

You sound a lot like a Muslim extremist iMo

Fundamentalist wackos are the same no matter which religion the pervert into their own gutter beliefs
Yea, damn Christians wacking off ppls heads all over the world. Ignorant and angry are no way to go through life Ms Sanger

Yea, damn Christians wacking off ppls heads all over the world. Ignorant and angry are no way to go through life Ms Sanger
The Margaret Sanger Reference!!!!!!! Be careful, the libtards don't like that one, and they certainly don't like to discuss Eugenics and it's ties to the Nazi Final Solution. We're the ones who are supposed to be the Nazis.

Reactions: Rolodawg2011
Satan makes em gay, welfare makes them subservient and lazy!
decline of the nuclear family (man married to woman) and government social programs produce people that like to riot and loot.

Have to say that I don't know of any gay people who are on welfare. Most are working, paying taxes, and have no children.

Reactions: LumpLump
Have to say that I don't know of any gay people who are on welfare. Most are working, paying taxes, and have no children.
Two different topics that tie in together
1) gay lifestyle weakens the family unit one father, one mother as nature intended
2) welfare broke up the family by not allowing a man in the house to claim federal $$$
Both have contributed to the decline of our moral values as a society.
The second example has a class dependent upon the government to live, which kills freedom and personal responsibility. It is the modern plantation and it is truly shameful.
Work on those comprehension skills, it may help you in the future.
Good day

There has to be a unifying principle in the world otherwise we have chaos. Either that unifying principle is some government elitist thinking they know what's best for all of us or it's God. I choose God.

There has to be a unifying principle in the world otherwise we have chaos. Either that unifying principle is some government elitist thinking they know what's best for all of us or it's God. I choose God.

Don't agree with their has to be a unifying theme.

Even if your premise is accepted, there are plenty of "unifying themes" other than God and government. Between the two you listed I agree but this is just an example of junk logic.

Don't agree with their has to be a unifying theme.

Even if your premise is accepted, there are plenty of "unifying themes" other than God and government. Between the two you listed I agree but this is just an example of junk logic.

Actually it's the logic of man with the highest IQ in the world (at least reportedly). But his choice was the government elitist with super IQ's being responsible for determining what's best for all of us.

He maintains that faith is dead and logic needs to replace faith - i.e the logic of high IQ elitists

Last edited:
I was replying to the fact that you attack people instead of debating the facts.
You had attacked A poster for stating that teachers had spines like jellyfish, not realizing he meant that because the do not have spines as you pointed out while calling him stupid.

That's all ya got? Where was he wrong? Again I'd suggest you take your time, try and for a cogent thought. Or make find one on some liberal website.....oh wait, that won't work either. How about this, there's an old quote " its better to remain silent and let ppl them your a fcking dumbass, thatn to open your mouth and prove it"

Is that from the book of Ezekiel ?

I was replying to the fact that you attack people instead of debating the facts.
You had attacked A poster for stating that teachers had spines like jellyfish, not realizing he meant that because the do not have spines as you pointed out while calling him stupid.
I would say that's quite possibly the worst retort I've ever read but for it to be that it would actually have to mean something.

No 66, that was me commenting on the poor phrasing ('the spine of a jellyfish, implying...oh, never mind). Facts and logic are great, built my life and career on both, so it is irritating when someone such as yourself claims to use them and in the same breath spout religious dogma.

Reactions: ARealMunson
I would say that's quite possibly the worst retort I've ever read but for it to be that it would actually have to mean something.
You can't handle truth and logic so you attack, I was defending one you had attacked when you lost the debate.
That is how you progressives work can't argue with facts so they argue on emotions, repeat the catchy slogans "don' shoot" and eventually they believe it to be true. So it must be. Well that does not work in real life.
keep on plugging away, even a broken watch is right twice a day.
Have a great day

No 66, that was me commenting on the poor phrasing ('the spine of a jellyfish, implying...oh, never mind). Facts and logic are great, built my life and career on both, so it is irritating when someone such as yourself claims to use them and in the same breath spout religious dogma.
The bible or many stories therein has been proven to be correct by science. I believe but I am not forcing you to do the same, much as I do not want others telling me how I should live. I live my life helping myself and others that need it by example not preaching to them. I have many gay friends but i do not try to dictate how they live or celebrate life as long as it does not interfere with mine.

And religion is, by definition, arguing on emotion. Kind of the point...as well as the beauty of the scam.

And religion is, by definition, arguing on emotion. Kind of the point...as well as the beauty of the scam.
It may be to some. It is a leap of faith, no pun intended. I do not think it is a crutch, because I have felt God's salvation and love. We just agree to disagree. Have a good weekend.

The gay rights activists are manufacturing these incidents to force change and gather PR from a sympathetic media. It is becoming increasingly clear they are singling out Christian shops to further their agenda.

Here is one that didn't go their way.

http://rightwingnews.com/democrats/...says-he-wont-be-forced-to-print-gay-t-shirts/
Brother...you are right on, and these "racial incidents with the police" are all part of the plan, too. It's a very simple, but discreet plan to allow the Federal Gov't (Obama and his Illuminati handlers) to declare martial law. Say goodbye to your IRA/401K. It's being accelerated because they know their time is limited...

ADVERTISEMENT