ADVERTISEMENT

How long before Zelensky names

maugwa

"Le Renard Subtil" Huron Indian chief
Gold Member
Oct 13, 2001
Jim/Hunter Biden the winner of all bids in the reconstruction of Ukraine?

Biden Construction will start rebuilding during the war, having their finished projects destroyed by Russia and immediately win the bid to reconstruct again.

Nothing short of geniuses them Bidens.

We'll just sit back, bitch about it and do nothing.

what an absurd hypothetical to concern yourself with.

I presume you are losing your shit about the $2B Kushner got from the Saudis?
One minor difference is that the Saudi money does not belong to American taxpayers. Every cent the crooked bidens are giving Ukraine does, including the $1.25B the hag Yellen just gave them. They don’t even ask us. They just do it. That should bother you.

One minor difference is that the Saudi money does not belong to American taxpayers. Every cent the crooked bidens are giving Ukraine does, including the $1.25B the hag Yellen just gave them. They don’t even ask us. They just do it. That should bother you.
I am not sure that is the most important difference here: one is real and documented, the other is a conspiracy theorist's fantasy.

*and to address the minor difference - we don't know what the quid pro quo was or is that yielded Kushner's windfall. and it's not as if we don't spend tax dollars fellating the Saudis >>>

"The Department of Defense (DOD) administered at least $54.6 billion of military support to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) from fiscal years 2015 through 2021."

And how much has been sent to Ukraine in 1 yr? And when did kushner become comparable to the vp/and potus? And who actually believes Biden did not break laws in dealing with Ukraine and China and Hunter. I don’t know the answer to that question specifically but I do KNOW FOR A FACT, no sane honest person thinks Biden is clean.
In the first, the amount sent to Ukraine in 1 year - in the first year of a conflict spent in self-defense against a power that is distinctly not an ally - is not much more than the annualized amount to Saudi Arabia et al - a former ally that has not been acting as one during the time in question.

Secondly, Kushner is a direct analogue to Hunter. Worse, he was a government official.

Jim/Hunter Biden the winner of all bids in the reconstruction of Ukraine?

Biden Construction will start rebuilding during the war, having their finished projects destroyed by Russia and immediately win the bid to reconstruct again.

Nothing short of geniuses them Bidens.

We'll just sit back, bitch about it and do nothing.

And as we have seen in this post, the unprincipled left will not only do nothing but will defend it.

I am not sure I like being called unprincipled for pointing out some basic errors in some of the assumptions / fantasies of others.

But go ahead and tell yourself you're superior.

I have watched as members of the left have whitewashed every negative, corrupt, dishonest deed of Joe, Hunter, and the rest of the unmoored left dem party.

If someone responds to their party leader’s corruption solely by blaming and pointing to another party’s corruption, instead of requesting change within their own…..they have no worthy principles and are simple tyrants.

I didn’t mention you. Only you know if this applies.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT