ADVERTISEMENT

How long will it take for Trump to wreck the economy this time?

ChoppedWood

National Champion
Gold Member
Jan 22, 2022
If Mr. Bankruptcy gets elected again, how long before he wrecks the economy again?

Do you think he learned enough to not argue for negative interest rates?
Tax cuts + quantitative easing + low interest rates was extremely reckless, add supply chain issues and two relief packages and the guy wrecked the US economy.

Blows my mind that people dont see this...

Reactions: shonuff253
He is a troll. He hasn’t been around for a while. Ten accounts or so out there. Working both sides of the presidential argument
yessir. Dead give-away is to pin issues obviously on the wrong guy. Supply chain issues the fault of the guy who wanted the economy open and people back to work? The second stimulus package? Stating that the economy is in better hands with JB should be immediate grounds for losing voting priveledges. Hell even the democrats in an honest moment will admit that life was 10x better in DJT's economy.

yessir. Dead give-away is to pin issues obviously on the wrong guy. Supply chain issues the fault of the guy who wanted the economy open and people back to work? The second stimulus package? Stating that the economy is in better hands with JB should be immediate grounds for losing voting priveledges. Hell even the democrats in an honest moment will admit that life was 10x better in DJT's economy.
Dude… he is literally the guy who was President when everything shut down.

Obama led us through the longest bull market in US history… one of the most stable economic periods we have had… where the deficit decreased every year.

Trump took all that and sent it straight to the gutter! Straight facts!

Anyone with half a brain knew the Trump economy was a house of cards. Biden inherited a mess and in three years has brought great stability to the economy.

I’m no democrat, but am grateful that an adult is running things.

Obama led us through the longest bull market in US history… one of the most stable economic periods we have had… where the deficit decreased every year.

Anyone with half a brain knew the Trump economy was a house of cards. Biden inherited a mess and in three years has brought great stability to the economy.

aight.

If Mr. Bankruptcy gets elected again, how long before he wrecks the economy again?

Do you think he learned enough to not argue for negative interest rates?
Tax cuts + quantitative easing + low interest rates was extremely reckless, add supply chain issues and two relief packages and the guy wrecked the US economy.

Blows my mind that people dont see this...

The US money system was wrecked before Trump took office by dems and reps alike. Now it has been thrown into a state of irrevocable disrepair. There is no coming back from this, which leads one to wonder if that wasn’t the plan all along. Some have caused more damage than others but blaming one person is short sighted

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC

One the most entertaining posts I have ever read on the chat. 10/10 for troll possibilities.

One the most entertaining posts I have ever read on the chat. 10/10 for troll possibilities.
Definite correct on the “troll” part imo……a contrarian 4 sure. Reminds me of old “M” that use to be on here…..always antagonizing. But it was all beautiful to watch for me, some would just lose their minds.

He has become better at it through the years.

Thinks “The Chat” has missed that sorta thing. It all is underappreciated/undervalued imo.

This place needs a shot in the arm.

Last edited:
Definite correct on the “troll” part imo……a contrarian 4 sure. Reminds me of old “M” that use to be on here…..always antagonizing. But it was all beautiful to watch for me, some would just lose their minds.

He has become better at it through the years.

Thinks “The Chat” has been that sorta thing. It all is underappreciated/ undervalued and “mist” imo.

This place needs a shot in the arm.
Not a long term thing...I'm just bored today.

It's really not...and I'm not an Obama supporter, but the man does not get nowhere near the credit he deserves for the economy and deficit. If Obama had a third term and his trend continued, very possible we would have had a balanced budget.

I’m no democrat, but am grateful that an adult is running things

An adult that’s brain dead. If you think he is great, I would love to debate you.

Reactions: DawglegrightinSC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT