ADVERTISEMENT

I am proud to observe White Male Appreciation Week on the Chat!

PotimusWillie

B2B Caffeinated Nat’l Champion
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2009
No offense to any other race, sex (scientifically biological chromosomally specified) or gender specified chosen, these have their chosen days and months, but let’s bring a few interesting stories or historical recaps of accomplishments by white males who were born white males and live their lives providing for humanity as white males.

I mentioned Audie Murphy, an American hero and honored soldier and another poster mentioned the writers and signers of Declaration of Independence.

Bring it on!

Reactions: DawgHammarskjold
Chuck Yeager - greatest test pilot ever, Nikola Tesla- creator of our modern electrical grid, Alexander Graham Bell - telephone. The list could go on a long time. Of course, many other races have come up with tremendous inventions & achieved great sucesses as well. We’re all in this together, may God help us.

No offense to any other race, sex (scientifically biological chromosomally specified) or gender specified chosen, these have their chosen days and months, but let’s bring a few interesting stories or historical recaps of accomplishments by white males who were born white males and live their lives providing for humanity as white males.

I mentioned Audie Murphy, an American hero and honored soldier and another poster mentioned the writers and signers of Declaration of Independence.

Bring it on!
stone-cold-steve-austin-beer-bash.gif

Reactions: PotimusWillie
Chuck Yeager - greatest test pilot ever, Nikola Tesla- creator of our modern electrical grid, Alexander Graham Bell - telephone. The list could go on a long time. Of course, many other races have come up with tremendous inventions & achieved great sucesses as well. We’re all in this together, may God help us.
Yes we are

• Love
Reactions: PotimusWillie
When is White History Month?
We can all go down to our local chapter of the NAAWP and celebrate.
I'm sure there will be some great tv programs about it on WET.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT