ADVERTISEMENT

I had no idea Biden went to a Historically Black College. He said he did

Savannah_Dawg

The Dawgfather
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Savannah, GA
But his lips were moving so you know he had to be lying. He was. Love to hear what you Chat Democrats think about this. Where are all the fact-checkers? @shonuff253 thoughts? @willdup spin this?

Last edited:
But his lips were moving so you know he had to be lying. He was. Love to hear what you Chat Democrats think about this. Where are all the fact-checkers? @shonuff253 thoughts? @willdup spin this?

His son didn't die in Iraq either and he wasn't in the top of his class in law school ...no end to the lies !!

They won’t answer and if they don try to step up, they will spin it. Like blaming the old man for the weirdo shooting up the queer bar. They are bunch of……well I can’t say.

No, it's the loony bin. Just read some of this morning's posts. Some of these people shouldn't be associated with anything related to Georgia. Happy Thanksgiving and you probably want to return to the Vent.
Like what specifically, Watson?

Reactions: cherrydawg
Reactions: cherrydawg
I thought this was a sports site?
It’s actually an Indian chief reference board name site.

You have to read the fine print.

Enjoy this while you can. Can’t do this in Cuba.

Oh, the Dakota Sioux would like your address so they can protest your board name. You are being racist towards indigenous people.

You might want to change it to Muhammad33…… no, another hornets net there.

How about Delawarestate33? That’s the winner!

No, it's the loony bin. Just read some of this morning's posts. Some of these people shouldn't be associated with anything related to Georgia. Happy Thanksgiving and you probably want to return to the Vent.YO
You are right on this one. Now disassociate yourself forthwith!

Last edited:

Outkick is a great place to get your news.

Like what specifically, Watson?

"Better not get on a plane....you might get sick. Better not celebrate Thanksgiving with your family....you might get sick. Don't do ( fill in the blank)....you might get sick."

Nothing is gonna change in this country until lying assed media members are executed in the streets. Liberalism is a disease.... hopefully, it eventually becomes a fatal disease. FJB....

This is a perfect example of someone who shouldn't be associated with Georgia (and there are others). I guess you think this is okay so I'll put you in that group also.

Outkick is a great place to get your news.
How about this source? But, guessing you will dismiss it too, since they are also the ones that first floated the Hunter Biden laptop disinformation….

That’s why he is so “clean and articulate”.

Reactions: sallen4250
He also didn’t get 3 degrees in college and he wasn’t a truck driver.

Tag, you’re it. Let’s see how long we can keep this going.
Or get arrested with Mandella, lead the civil rights march in Alabama, or not call city schools jungles.

Reactions: sallen4250
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT