ADVERTISEMENT

I hate to pass on bad news BUT

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
We are Fock as a country and on a personal level , I don't see any way we get out of it .

We have NO leaders and we are Fock: if someone was to blow wind up my ass and tell me it's going get better go ahead .

I need to feel the Rays from the sun .

We are Fock as a country and on a personal level , I don't see any way we get out of it .

We have NO leaders and we are Fock: if someone was to blow wind up my ass and tell me it's going get better go ahead .

I need to feel the Rays from the sun .
Gotta pray that liberal and rino douches will get their head out of their a$$es at some point before it's too late. Their policies will have this country in the shape of Greece in a few years. The lawlessness and disregard for the Constitution by our Prez and congress already have us headed to 3rd World status.

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
The Country will be fine, YOUR ideas are finished in society though. Don't worry, they have been useless for a long, long time, no real loss.

The Country will be fine, YOUR ideas are finished in society though. Don't worry, they have been useless for a long, long time, no real loss.

Helen, we'll see about that . we are doing what Greece did and now it looks like Puerto rica is in the same trouble . some economist are really concerned that Illinois may go " belly up " . your comments are so typical, that's why we are where we are today, BROKE !

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
ADVERTISEMENT