ADVERTISEMENT

I have been a member ..............

morris123

Letterman and National Champion
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
on this site for over 10 years. A paying member but I spend more time on here than the vent or vault. Plainly speaking I feel homesick. Mama can't help.

You have bought into the hype of tulsadawg. I'm a simple post merchant selling my wares on these here chats.

Reactions: ''M''
Slow season for sports, especially football. Hopefully it will pick up. Frankly don't miss all day pics, political, racial, etc. stuff myself. Or at least not when the UGA name is tied to it on a public board.

Slow season for sports, especially football. Hopefully it will pick up. Frankly don't miss all day pics, political, racial, etc. stuff myself. Or at least not when the UGA name is tied to it on a public board.

Cleaning out the worst racial and political stuff was long over due.
This site gave voice to some of the worst prejudice outside of dedicated white supremacist sites. Of course the number of post went down, not many sites tolerate the truly awful things allowed to fester here.

This site gave voice to some of the worst prejudice outside of dedicated white supremacist sites. Of course the number of post went down, not many sites tolerate the truly awful things allowed to fester here.
Absolutely agree....very well put

Yep. There's a reason William F. Buckley, Jr. wanted John Birch Society-types out of the GOP.

What sort of "racial stuff" are you referring to? I still see a lot of comments here about racial issues, and don't see anything offensive, and rarely did prior to the change. I didn't realize the old Chat was a white supremacist site.

What sort of "racial stuff" are you referring to? I still see a lot of comments here about racial issues, and don't see anything offensive, and rarely did prior to the change. I didn't realize the old Chat was a white supremacist site.

Old Chat was racist talking about the old south in the Civil War. They loved the tea party and religion. Redneck crap like that.

I can see what you mean. Talking about the Civil War and Tea Party and religious stuff IS racist. Sorry I mentioned it in the last sentence.

Reactions: morris123
ADVERTISEMENT