ADVERTISEMENT

I have to admit, the best thing I've discovered about the new board...

DawgFacedGremlin

Circle of Honor
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
the ignore button is much more effective.....you don't even see posts from those who are being ignored....yay!

the ignore button is much more effective.....you don't even see posts from those who are being ignored....yay!
I've always found that to be a bit of a negative, especially in a low traffic site as this one is currently until more people come back

Oh......these are some of the same posters that were ignored in the previous board format.....topic view did nothing to improve the existing ass hats.

Reactions: drchris1024
Oh......these are some of the same posters that were ignored in the previous board format.....topic view did nothing to improve the existing ass hats.
That's an interesting stance .... Like MJ, I think it takes all kinds of people to make the world go around ..... I always try to engage people with whom I have disagreement , but certainly in the case of many of the departed bullies, right wing zealots, and haters that are on the other board now, that would be a challenge

I'm not sure how I'll react when they come back in droves after their experimental hate filled board fails..... And believe you me, it WILL fail . They always do. Hate and spew is unsustainable

I've always found that to be a bit of a negative, especially in a low traffic site as this one is currently until more people come back
Well there is a a reason some of the same posters are ignored by many of the regulars on here...and the ones that are ignored have run off many of long time posters before the ignore option was available

Well there is a a reason some of the same posters are ignored by many of the regulars on here...and the ones that are ignored have run off many of long time posters before the ignore option was available
Tell it ,brother !!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT