ADVERTISEMENT

I have to wonder, is Jeb Bush, Christie, and other establishmen types running for Pres of Mexico..

Rolodawg2011

Circle of Honor
Oct 30, 2011
or the USA? I have never seen anything like them. Jumping all over Trump for pointing out that illegals are crooks, and we need to shut down the boarder. Its nuts to think a Country enforcing its boards is .......wait for it.........Racist.

God help us.

Immigrants from Mexico, El Salvador, and Somalia are involved in many dangerous gangs involved in crimes from murder, drug smuggling, and sex slave trafficking. Many who come here, don't speak English & quit school 2 join gangs

They have infiltrated the military and military weapons are smuggled out to the streets. The media low keys all this because it is apparently an unwritten rule to ignore so public pressure won't build to shut down the border.
Hispanic gangs are now the most powerful criminal operatives in the United States and in much of the world. The U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) National Gang Intelligence Center (NGIC) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) estimate that 80 percent of U.S. crime is committed by gangs the largest being hispanic. I am not against hispanics but it is crazy not to secure our borders.

We should close our borders and enforce our immigration laws until such time that the laws are changed. Supposed to be a "country of laws", but then how can that be whenever the powers that be pick & choose which laws WILL be enforced?

Pretty Shi++y, too, that Bush didn't do something about it while he was in office. But then, he was a bleeding heart type as well.

or the USA? I have never seen anything like them. Jumping all over Trump for pointing out that illegals are crooks, and we need to shut down the boarder. Its nuts to think a Country enforcing its boards is .......wait for it.........Racist.

God help us.

What just happened in San Francisco, where a young woman was shot and killed by a "thug" convicted of 7 felonies and deported back to Mexico 5 times prior, just further demonstrates that Trump is "right" on this issue and that "Jeb" doesn't have the balls to admit it. He was turned loose by the San Francisco PD instead of being turned over to ICE because San Francisco is among the "safe havens" for illegals. Interesting that states have no rights anymore, but cities like San Francico can ignore the immigration laws. Why? Because Obama's DOJ is more concerned with the rights of criminals here illegally than they are U.S. citizens being killed by them. Trump may not say things that sound "nice" to the PC crowd in this country but it's about time somebody started telling the truth.

Sur-13.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT