ADVERTISEMENT

I just don't trust old white men

Pine_Tree1

War Daddy
Gold Member
Jun 22, 2018
I heard my sister in law say this multiple times yesterday in terms of protecting her children &
not leaving them around old men. Granted I don't trust any age men of any race I don't know (even most men I do know) with my nieces or daughter for a single second. But it was weird hearing her only say old WHITE men. She's getting very woke though so it sounds like she's drinking the Kool aid

Last edited:
I heard my sister in law say this multiple times yesterday. Granted I don't trust any age men of any race I don't know (even most men I do know) with my nieces or daughter for a single second. But it was weird hearing her only say old WHITE men. She's getting very woke though so it sounds like she's drinking the Kool aid
Well historically white men especially those with wealth in this country have "gatekeeper" political power to themselves.

I heard my sister in law say this multiple times yesterday in terms of protecting her children &
not leaving them around old men. Granted I don't trust any age men of any race I don't know (even most men I do know) with my nieces or daughter for a single second. But it was weird hearing her only say old WHITE men. She's getting very woke though so it sounds like she's drinking the Kool aid
Was there some context we’re missing? Who leaves their child around strangers? Is this a daycare?

I’m not following.

sounds like biden

Was there some context we’re missing? Who leaves their child around strangers? Is this a daycare?

I’m not following.
She was saying she didn't want to leave her mom to baby sit her son because she doesn't trust any old white man one of which who happens to be her step dad. She said she has no reason not to trust him other than just being an old white man.

The "white" part is what is throwing me off. Why should race matter at all

Last edited:
Sorry for my flippant response before :

I am guessing that she genuinely doesn't feel comfortable when her mom and step dad look after the kids.

By generalizing the fear, she doesn't have to investigate it. There could be any number of reasons for her discomfort, it could even be just a gut feeling, or some product of her own anxieties about leaving/having to leave her kids in someone (anyone) else's care, but by dismissing that feeling by way of generalities, she can express/dismiss her fear without truly interrogating it. That, or she is in fact made anxious by the stepdad and doesn't want to come out and say it.

Last edited:
She was saying she didn't want to leave her mom to baby sit her son because she doesn't trust any old white man one of which who happens to be her step dad. She said she has no reason not to trust him other than just being an old white man.

So she wouldn’t trust her own father? Weird.

Also, maybe she doesn’t trust her stepfather and feels awkward saying it? She she picks out race out of the blue?

I have no idea.

Reactions: nice marmot

interesting

Well historically white men especially those with wealth in this country have "gatekeeper" political power to themselves.
Seriously sho, do you scream at MacDonald’s employees at the drive thru?

You are sounding very Karen’ish. Are you on “automatic ideology reply”?

Does life hold joy for you or are you always trying to slay the dragon for The Cause?

Private Wealth is bad. We should ban it so we have no jobs and are fed by the government of rich elites who have all the money.

That’s the ticket!

Encourage initiative and corporate responsibility. Get the government out of the way and allow people to prosper. Government cannot provide prosperity, only dependence.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT