ADVERTISEMENT

I threaten it before and I did for little while BUT

OlecountryDawg

Pillar of the DawgVent
Jan 24, 2008
I'm off FB . I'm sick of this gay pride crap and confederate flag crap :

I realize many people I call friends we have nothing at all in common .

I'm so damn sick of people who try to sugar coat their views and be " respectful" about voicing their opinions .

That what got us into this mess and fear of being labeled or call racist.

I have decided if a candidate for president or any other office isn't man or woman enough to stick to their guns and belief as they stated before , I won't vote for you or if no one running against you I won't vote at all .

While I think he's crazy and players club member trump is about the only one I know that will stand up and say what the hell needs to be said :

I'm sick of this bs and I think everyone that represents us in DC now should be gone . But that will require other stepping up and running against them .

Sorry I went off .

I'm off FB . I'm sick of this gay pride crap and confederate flag crap :

I realize many people I call friends we have nothing at all in common .

I'm so damn sick of people who try to sugar coat their views and be " respectful" about voicing their opinions .

That what got us into this mess and fear of being labeled or call racist.

I have decided if a candidate for president or any other office isn't man or woman enough to stick to their guns and belief as they stated before , I won't vote for you or if no one running against you I won't vote at all .

While I think he's crazy and players club member trump is about the only one I know that will stand up and say what the hell needs to be said :

I'm sick of this bs and I think everyone that represents us in DC now should be gone . But that will require other stepping up and running against them .

Sorry I went off .

country, I agree with you . please vote though, so many conservatives stayed home and therefore we got what's in the white house now . by the way it's the " peoples' house" , not " his house " as he said !

I have voted every time since turning 18 : I don't think I have ever not voted. Maybe I missed a vote I'm not sure .

Problem is too many people who are center thinking people are in fear of speaking out against gay marriage or other issues because they fear being label and attack . Because they come after you .

I'm sick of it . They right it's not my place to judge but it is my place to stand up for my morals and values.

Also sick of these people who seek reelection and talk s good game and do what they have way say they will do for a month and they get crappy again .

At least with Harry Reid did what the hell he believe and change the rules to get it what he needed to do to get it done , basically he fought for what he believe in . Do you see Mitch doing that ? No .

We have far too clubhouse members in DC and not just there but in local and state office:

I will never forget this as long as I live , one because it was funny at the time but now it's painfully obvious. A man I was hunting with was studying to become a legal citizen to this country . The pride he had but he was having a hard time with some of the question ( practices test) question one what type of government does the U.S have ? Another man that was there said focked up next question.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT