ADVERTISEMENT

I'd like to hear some of y'all's thoughts about the goings on @ Valdosta State

If you're talking about the flag stomping, it's just a natural progression of people
who have no reality of the prices paid for this nation other than Playstation/XBox
wargaming and value nothing beyond their own tiny worlds. It's ironic that the very
thing that waves in the wind identifies the freedom they use to justify stomping it.
It's like defining life as 'anything that can be killed' and testing it out by destroying
all forms of life.
It's beyond me. I could see if it was a flag of a country you're at war with who had
just slaughtered hundreds of people in a declared truce and you were really incensed
about it because your cousin was one of the dead.......
but this random stupidity only has ONE intended goal and we all know what it is - to provoke
conflict. That's it. Let's pick a fight.
I am a loyal citizen of this country. When our families were kicked out of Scotland and Ireland,
we came here. It wasn't easy for any of us to transition I am sure. My family paid the dues in blood
in the Civil War, both World Wars, Korea & Vietnam and will probably have to feed the machine
again since my oldest boy is talking about joining the military (he's 18) and yet we love this
country for taking us in and will pay again for all the opportunities it offers.
It bothers me that some blame our identifying symbol for the injustices they suffer and not the true causes
and especially when it's usually self-imposed hardships through a lack of personal responsibility.

Reactions: 1966septemberdawg
What about the thug there that started the mess & is openly calling for the killing of white folks? If my info is correct, he's being pursued & is on the run.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT